Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel Kitty  (Read 3244 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

Saw Hazel at her newish place near Hyde Park for 2 hours. 250 quid paid. Comms were good, but took some time to arrange due to our schedules not matching up

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice girl, and chat, pics representative, no clock watching or time wasting. Services provided expectedly with enthusiasm namely, DFK, OWO, HJ, 69, mutual masturbation, and protected sex in multiple positions.

Highlights were the DFK another ‘proper’ DFK’r. Lengthy session of reverse mish, with plenty of DFK, very fun, sweaty and passionate. A bout of oily body to body rubbing with Hazel on top more like a wet-hump than a dry-hump. Bouts of mutual masturbation with DFK and 69, Hazel was convincingly enthusiastic throughout.

Would recommend if you’re after a passionate and energetic GFE. I’ll see her again

Hornydevil247

Saw Hazel at her newish place near Hyde Park for 2 hours. 250 quid paid. Comms were good, but took some time to arrange due to our schedules not matching up

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice girl, and chat, pics representative, no clock watching or time wasting. Services provided expectedly with enthusiasm namely, DFK, OWO, HJ, 69, mutual masturbation, and protected sex in multiple positions.

Highlights were the DFK another ‘proper’ DFK’r. Lengthy session of reverse mish, with plenty of DFK, very fun, sweaty and passionate. A bout of oily body to body rubbing with Hazel on top more like a wet-hump than a dry-hump. Bouts of mutual masturbation with DFK and 69, Hazel was convincingly enthusiastic throughout.

Would recommend if you’re after a passionate and energetic GFE. I’ll see her again

Nice review Doofer

If someone asks you who is the better at DFK Lily or Hazel. Plead the fifth amendment.

HD

d00fer

Nice review Doofer

If someone asks you who is the better at DFK Lily or Hazel. Plead the fifth amendment.

HD

Thanks HD, I'll just ignore the question.

Offline droplet

I did see her like 2 yrs ago when she first came to the scene.

I remember she was a fantastic kisser. Nice girl. Although she did have a sponge in her pussy and was working on the rag. I wasnt too pleased about that. But I hope she is better now.

Offline ken888

I had an appointment with Hazel couple of years about when she was still in Dockland, it was a very positive experience. But then she moved out of Dockland and upped her price. :(

Still miss her though.

password02

I think she is part Australian?