Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honeyminx-Canterbury - BAD GFE  (Read 3583 times)

5 review(s) for Honeyminx4U (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bassman135

I had a similar time but very different experience with this sp to od13218. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Actually very unpleasant.

Comms were tricky from the start. Got through on phone -could I call back in 10 - ok - awkward conversation -nearby postcode to her given=- could I confirm when I left to see her? - OK. Confirmed by text as I set out for the 90 min drive. First mistake of MANY by her reckoning! Arr at location txt, no response, call, engaged.Call again at time. when she answered she was very stroppy, told me I had not confirmed therfore no booking. I told her I had confirmed - she hung up.

Started on plan B....

She texts me "ok do you want booking?" I call "yes please" more stroppy stuff about how I'd messed up, she now had to cancel next booking etc (not very convincing)wait 5... then another 5. then directions.

Arrived, shown in to IMMACULATE house. She looks good - nice body, ok facially, not a gargoyle. Paperwork then lead upstairs nice view of cute ass, Offered shower or 'Swedish washdown'. The latter was new to me and whenI asked she looked at me like I was retarded. I'd showered before setting out so she decided on 'swedish washdown' This was the best bit. She undressed me, took me into the bathroom and proceeded to wash my cock,balls and arse at the sink. I thought things were looking up! She asked if I liked a little prostate play - 'Yes please'

Then through to bedroom. At this point she asked what I like and I asked for cum twice in the hour (Big mistake, apparently). She said 'We'll see we'l start with massage. I thought from the recent review this would be brief and segue nicely into sex play. (as it has done with other very good sp's)

But no. OK massage but of the time wasting variety with an endless commentary on the awfulness of punters and of all my mistakes - I was apparently 'shitty' with her about I don't know what and had 'created an atmophere'. Lordknows how, but it seemed from her account everybody else did.

Then she asked me to spread my legs. at this point I was naively expecting credit card swipes and some nice anal play but what I got was a vibrator RAMMED up my arse - Very painful.  :scare: Not good. I declined any further anal administrations. Why does this woman dislike me so much?

She goes on to work my cock with half hearted but vigorous hand job. BUT she does look very good naked. I try to improve things with RO. LOts of unconvincing oohs and aaahs then 69 with with condom - poor BJ - I like to see, but none of that, no DT on offer in evidence. Then she produces a dildo/vibrator and asks me if I want to use it on her. I try to switch it on - no batteries - "but ive got this hard cock here'  'ok then'. Dull sex in variety of mish then she says 'this isn't working lets try doggy'. Nice view but not the best action till pop1

Sorry if this is tedious but thats how it was. Ive recently had a run of excellent punts with women who fill an hour with as much pleasuring as they can and this was an awful letdown.

She did get a second pop out of me with a resentful perfunctory handjob. The whole thing was filled with complaint about all punters and my mistakes.

If you like complaint and boredom , she's your girl.

Such a contrast to delightful, enthusiastic (often EE women)

Would never go back.

p.s I must post some of the V positve reviews of recent excellent punts

Offline od13218

I had a similar time but very different experience with this sp to od13218. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Actually very unpleasant.

Comms were tricky from the start. Got through on phone -could I call back in 10 - ok - awkward conversation -nearby postcode to her given=- could I confirm when I left to see her? - OK. Confirmed by text as I set out for the 90 min drive. First mistake of MANY by her reckoning! Arr at location txt, no response, call, engaged.Call again at time. when she answered she was very stroppy, told me I had not confirmed therfore no booking. I told her I had confirmed - she hung up.

Started on plan B....

She texts me "ok do you want booking?" I call "yes please" more stroppy stuff about how I'd messed up, she now had to cancel next booking etc (not very convincing)wait 5... then another 5. then directions.

Arrived, shown in to IMMACULATE house. She looks good - nice body, ok facially, not a gargoyle. Paperwork then lead upstairs nice view of cute ass, Offered shower or 'Swedish washdown'. The latter was new to me and whenI asked she looked at me like I was retarded. I'd showered before setting out so she decided on 'swedish washdown' This was the best bit. She undressed me, took me into the bathroom and proceeded to wash my cock,balls and arse at the sink. I thought things were looking up! She asked if I liked a little prostate play - 'Yes please'

Then through to bedroom. At this point she asked what I like and I asked for cum twice in the hour (Big mistake, apparently). She said 'We'll see we'l start with massage. I thought from the recent review this would be brief and segue nicely into sex play. (as it has done with other very good sp's)

But no. OK massage but of the time wasting variety with an endless commentary on the awfulness of punters and of all my mistakes - I was apparently 'shitty' with her about I don't know what and had 'created an atmophere'. Lordknows how, but it seemed from her account everybody else did.

Then she asked me to spread my legs. at this point I was naively expecting credit card swipes and some nice anal play but what I got was a vibrator RAMMED up my arse - Very painful.  :scare: Not good. I declined any further anal administrations. Why does this woman dislike me so much?

She goes on to work my cock with half hearted but vigorous hand job. BUT she does look very good naked. I try to improve things with RO. LOts of unconvincing oohs and aaahs then 69 with with condom - poor BJ - I like to see, but none of that, no DT on offer in evidence. Then she produces a dildo/vibrator and asks me if I want to use it on her. I try to switch it on - no batteries - "but ive got this hard cock here'  'ok then'. Dull sex in variety of mish then she says 'this isn't working lets try doggy'. Nice view but not the best action till pop1

Sorry if this is tedious but thats how it was. Ive recently had a run of excellent punts with women who fill an hour with as much pleasuring as they can and this was an awful letdown.

She did get a second pop out of me with a resentful perfunctory handjob. The whole thing was filled with complaint about all punters and my mistakes.

If you like complaint and boredom , she's your girl.

Such a contrast to delightful, enthusiastic (often EE women)

Would never go back.

p.s I must post some of the V positve reviews of recent excellent punts

Really sorry you had such a shit punt. It's funny, for the first 10 minutes I was worried mine was going to go the same way but for some reason I got lucky!
Clearly a lady with a few issues - sorry you were at the sharp end of them.
Doug

Offline bassman135

Yes Doug,
 I think she has 'issues" big time! as in misandristic, Paranoid,  OCD etc. Glad you managed to get on the right side of her but its a gamble I guess. Maybe you 'clicked' in a good way and I 'clicked' in a very bad way. Still a very bad experience for me amongst many very good ones. I'll enjoy the pint!

Offline Kentpunt

i saw her and done a review of her about a year ago and recently i decided to revisit, she was no where as good as my 1st time with her its a shame its gone downhill  :( the OW is the biggest turn off for me

Offline Badgerboy

Oh wow, reading your op is just like my experience, she has to be my worst punt ever!

She is very paranoid, I would possibly say on drugs because her speech is very fast and very confused, also I heard her sniffing in the bathroom the 2nd time I met her.  Yes, I saw her twice, with about a year in between.  Both times were terrible.  I went back because I really fancied a punt, there was no one else in canterbury I fancied seeing and disbelieved that my first time with her could have been so bad.

It's £80 for an hour but most of that is her giving a crap massage and taking rubbish.

Blow job was not good and while I usually love going down on a WG I couldn't bring myself to do it.  We had sex doggy style while she made noises to sound as though she was interested and I won't lie I couldn't wait to get dressed and leave as soon as I'd satisfied myself.

James999

Her pictures alone should be enough to put most off, she looks mid / late 50's :thumbsdown:

Offline od13218

I'd say late 40s. She looks fine if you like a mature woman. I was lucky- had a good, if slightly odd, punt with her a few months back. It's funny because although I gave her a positive there were a few moments where I wondered if was going to turn negative. Having read a couple of other reviews since mine I recognise a lot of the signs!

James999

I'd say late 40s.

What like 40+16  :sarcastic:

Those hands have been washing up for well over 50 years  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

james you have a thing for wg hands and they are always over 50  according to your hand reviews program

James999

james you have a thing for wg hands

They tend to be a good indicator, as they often don't get photoshopped  :hi:

guess you are right on that .point taken

PAUL1215

Hi
I called her this morning at 11 to arrange a booking for 3pm today.
She told me to call back at 2pm then started shouting at me why I had called so early. I just hung up.
Thanks
Paul.