Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you ever feel too lazy to punt?  (Read 1916 times)

tallguy74

Like organising it, getting ready etc. Like I would prefer just to have a wank

I usually do 3-4 punts in 10 days than can go 2 months before doing it again

Siadwel

All the time, especially as I've found a diamond just up the road.

I've got a North London list as long as your Johnson, but can I be arsed?

willbred

Never, unless I am ill - honest!

Offline cueball

Never, once I've organised it then I'm like a giddy school boy

Offline NIK

All the time these days.
I guess I've spent so much time, effort and money on it in the past that I can no longer be arsed.

Offline Jimmyredcab

All the time these days.
I guess I've spent so much time, effort and money on it in the past that I can no longer be arsed.

Exactly my feelings, for every excellent WG there are a hundred scumbags, I am quite happy to be "semi retired ".

Offline claretandblue

no never,really enjoy punting,if i didnt i would find a different hobby!

SirFrank

These days, I'm such a lazy cunt that I often can't even be arsed with DIY

Offline Punting Valley

Sure you get lazy, but then you get horny and the cycle goes again :lol:

ThrustMaster

I can't be arsed with the two hour drive down to the Manchester area, as the Scottish borders/Central belt isn't worth a crap these days.

Offline NIK

I can't be arsed with the two hour drive down to the Manchester area, as the Scottish borders/Central belt isn't worth a crap these days.

There's no way I'd travel any distance just for a punt these days. Have done many times in the past but 20 - 25 miles would be my limit now and even that would be pushing it.
I am prepared to travel to London though because I go for the whole experience not just the punting.

Offline NIK

Can't believe I used to travel to Bury regularly. A difficult 2 hour round trip just for bloody parlours!  :crazy:

ATMIV

I'm experiencing "can't be arsed" feeling right now

Got a punt lined up with my current favourite in a fortnights time but have the funds and time on my hands to pop over and see my old regular who is pretty local but............I can't be arsed!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Can't believe I used to travel to Bury regularly. A difficult 2 hour round trip just for bloody parlours!  :crazy:

I went from Essex to Sheffield (twice)  ------- you know who I saw.     :hi:

Offline NIK

I went from Essex to Sheffield (twice)  ------- you know who I saw.     :hi:

As we know she was certainly worth it, but I don't think I ever asked you how you knew she would be?

Loki

I'm in this mindset at the moment... just can't be bothered with the trouble...

plus Glasgow seems to be a bit shit at the moment, with either sneaky fucking Romanians everywhere, or girls with the fluffy white knights on here that for some reason just put me off a WG.

but yeah... all in all... just can't be arsed.

:thumbsdown:

Offline anonyorks

I've been lazy during a punt as I was still literally fucked from the punt I'd had the day before.

Offline dino1990

same. can't be arsed now. done too many and ticked too many boxes. never organise meets now all just last minute and if no-one is available I'm not really bothered. I've probably had less then a third of the meets this year then same period last year.

Offline shagbambi

I think I may be getting to this point too.  This despite having quite a few decent punts over the past 18 months.  Maybe my priorities are changing? That said I am sticking with girls I have seen and particularly enjoyed.

Closet freak

Not so much to punt but I do get lazy when trawling through aw more often than not I just give up on a search  :hi:

Offline itk

All the time these days.

Feeling the same myself. I would travel many miles but now 20 miles to Norwich seems a chore. Maybe if they were amazing punts I'd think differently

Siadwel

As it happens, I was told today that I have to take the remainder of my holiday next week and the week after or lose it all. I looked at getting away, but it's getting near the school holidays and prices are jacked up already, apparently. Even Lastminute.com was only offering discounts of £20-£40.

So I'll probably make a start on my North London list, do some daytime punting for a change. Easier to find my way somewhere new in daylight, but on the other hand, probably more difficult to park. The main thing is that, all of a sudden, I can be arsed again.

:)

Offline Roth

I'm experiencing "can't be arsed" feeling right now

Got a punt lined up with my current favourite in a fortnights time but have the funds and time on my hands to pop over and see my old regular who is pretty local but............I can't be arsed!

Do you have a link to your favourite?  :unknown:

Offline od13218

Ha ha as it happens I have just had *exactly* that- finished work early, an hour to kill, driving past a spot where 2 on my hotlist are working, cash in my pocket... But I was knackered and decided to go home and have a pint.
I have to say that it's pretty rate for me to pass up the opportunity like that though!
Doug

Offline threechilliman

One week in every month. I plan to punt every week, but for some reason I generally only manage three. I must have a 'time of the month' I guess :lol:

tcm

Offline The_Don

All the time these days.

Take it some times it monotonous to you?

That's how I feel, if I punt to regularly  :blush:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 09:47:23 pm by The_Don »

Type_O_Negative

Sometimes the weather affects me - today it was pissing in London SE9, it was my weekend off and i didn't bother to punt. Rubbish weather.

Offline socks

I'd go as often as I could afford probably up to 3 times a month for a guaranteed good time with my likes accommodated. But struggling to find at the moment so am also in "can't be arsed testing the market yet again" mode at present. Still managed 6 or 7 sessions this year though but there's a sense of going through the motions!

Offline Corus Boy

Never too lazy to search, pick and book!

But sometimes I want a lazy punt, so feel fortunate that Cardiff has some nice massage and HE places.  It can be so nice to turn up, lie down, someone does all the work and all I do is to lie back and enjoy.

Offline Johnbean

I punt because I'm too lazy to wank. I find masturbation very mechanical (perhaps I've done it too much!) and prefer the touch of a woman, or two.

Siadwel

Never too lazy to search, pick and book!

But sometimes I want a lazy punt, so feel fortunate that Cardiff has some nice massage and HE places.  It can be so nice to turn up, lie down, someone does all the work and all I do is to lie back and enjoy.

Are they easily found? I'll be in Cardiff this year some time, maybe next week, as it happens.