Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Becky - Baron's Court  (Read 4688 times)

6 review(s) for Teen Becky (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LastManCumings

Teen Becky - Baron's Court

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Previous Report - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49306.0

Booking - Late last week
Time - Afternoon
Location - 2 or 3 min walk from Baron's Court Tube Station. Basement flat
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £120

Becky was Plan C, after Plan A and Plan B failed to get anywhere. Read the review (link above) on UKP so had a decent idea of what to expect. Here's what happened

Positives
- Good comms, but it is a maid who handles her comms; as I found out later
- Good central location. A positive for me who relies on public transport. Like I mentioned earlier it's a 2-3 min walk to her place
- She did accommodate my outfit request, which I do like in a WG
- Clean spacious room with a good sized bed & sofa
- Was offered a shower before and after the punt. Had a shower before I left, so didn't take one before the punt and because of the delay I skipped on one at the end (got home and went straight in for a relaxing shower), Good to note that shower time was not included in the 1 hour I booked
- Young looking blond with a slender figure. She does look like a teenager. Photos are accurate.
- Good OWO, didn't check if CIM was on offer.
- She can take a good pounding and was quite willing for Round 2 by taking charge there, even-though I rarely pop twice on a punt
- Sex in various positions, she was quite limber, so we did not have problems with her bending or stretching. This is where youth comes in handy.

Neutral
- Basic English. I had to turn to my rusty German to converse with her, which I think helped things along in the punt IMHO
- Loads of tattoos (11 in total I think) including her eyebrows, which are tattooed on.
- Light FK, didn't get DFK (which would have been a positive for sure), but then this isn't too big a deal for me as long as I get light FK throughout the punt (which I did)
- Fake boobs. Not a deal breaker for me as long as they don't resemble helium filled balloons, but I do like natural ones. The surgical scars are a bit too visible for my liking. Maybe they'll subside over time. She mentioned she had very small boobs, so the one's she has now are a good handful.
- Not that great with time management - I had to loiter around for 10 mins into the scheduled start time as she was having a bath. Since she had a bath and the fact that I got 10 more mins afterwards, doesn't push this into negative.
- She didn't feel as tight as a teenager would down there in my opinion. I have punted with some mid 20 something WG's who have felt tighter down there. Maybe the next op she goes for is some vag tightening.
- Very basic massage which is quite forgettable.

Negatives
- 'No fingers down there' policy, so couldn't finger her at all.
- Wet-tissue wipe down of Mr. Winky. Not something I like and something that reminds me of bad punts that I've had in the past.

Would I see her again? - As a Plan C, not a Plan A or B

Sylvester

The boobs are indeed brand new.  She was pretty flat before (which didn't bother me in the least - but it clearly did bother her).

How do the new boobs look and feel aside from the inevitable scarring?  Do they look "stuck on" or has she managed to get something that looks halfway natural?

I'm pretty sure she was ok with a bit of light fingering when I saw her, but I may be mis-remembering.  I know her flat mate Giselle wasn't keen.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 06:58:02 pm by Sylvester »

Offline LastManCumings

They look proportional to her size and frame. If someone met her for the first time and the scars were not visible, those puppies could be mistaken for the real deal, right until the time when they got fondled.

Let's just say she hasn't gone all Playboy / Glam model on her boobs.

Offline claretandblue

cheers for the review,all sounds a bit neutral as opposed to positive to me,i think this one is destined to linger at the bottom of my hl before dropping off...

Sylvester

cheers for the review,all sounds a bit neutral as opposed to positive to me,i think this one is destined to linger at the bottom of my hl before dropping off...
I thought she lacked finesse when I saw her but defo had the potential to become a really good punt.  It depends a lot on who influences her.  Giselle is very measured indeed in her work with no real passion, and could be a negative influence on Becky.

Offline Taggart

Thanks for a good, honest review. She was on my HL, but the abundance of tattoos,  lack of DFK and fingering means she's now off the list.
Giess a few others will drop her too. Back to the Polish girls.....

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Some useful info there, was considering booking her. Are the surgical scars just under the breast?

Offline MancSean

Teen Becky - Baron's Court

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Previous Report - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49306.0

Booking - Late last week
Time - Afternoon
Location - 2 or 3 min walk from Baron's Court Tube Station. Basement flat
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £120

Becky was Plan C, after Plan A and Plan B failed to get anywhere. Read the review (link above) on UKP so had a decent idea of what to expect. Here's what happened

Positives
- Good comms, but it is a maid who handles her comms; as I found out later
- Good central location. A positive for me who relies on public transport. Like I mentioned earlier it's a 2-3 min walk to her place
- She did accommodate my outfit request, which I do like in a WG
- Clean spacious room with a good sized bed & sofa
- Was offered a shower before and after the punt. Had a shower before I left, so didn't take one before the punt and because of the delay I skipped on one at the end (got home and went straight in for a relaxing shower), Good to note that shower time was not included in the 1 hour I booked
- Young looking blond with a slender figure. She does look like a teenager. Photos are accurate.
- Good OWO, didn't check if CIM was on offer.
- She can take a good pounding and was quite willing for Round 2 by taking charge there, even-though I rarely pop twice on a punt
- Sex in various positions, she was quite limber, so we did not have problems with her bending or stretching. This is where youth comes in handy.

Neutral
- Basic English. I had to turn to my rusty German to converse with her, which I think helped things along in the punt IMHO
- Loads of tattoos (11 in total I think) including her eyebrows, which are tattooed on.
- Light FK, didn't get DFK (which would have been a positive for sure), but then this isn't too big a deal for me as long as I get light FK throughout the punt (which I did)
- Fake boobs. Not a deal breaker for me as long as they don't resemble helium filled balloons, but I do like natural ones. The surgical scars are a bit too visible for my liking. Maybe they'll subside over time. She mentioned she had very small boobs, so the one's she has now are a good handful.
- Not that great with time management - I had to loiter around for 10 mins into the scheduled start time as she was having a bath. Since she had a bath and the fact that I got 10 more mins afterwards, doesn't push this into negative.
- She didn't feel as tight as a teenager would down there in my opinion. I have punted with some mid 20 something WG's who have felt tighter down there. Maybe the next op she goes for is some vag tightening.
- Very basic massage which is quite forgettable.

Negatives
- 'No fingers down there' policy, so couldn't finger her at all.
- Wet-tissue wipe down of Mr. Winky. Not something I like and something that reminds me of bad punts that I've had in the past.

Would I see her again? - As a Plan C, not a Plan A or B
Thanks for the review pal. I have been tempted in seeing her but the no fingering and loose clunge have put me off. That's what reviews on here are for though so the reader can decide if he wants to see the bird or not cheers

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Just noticed that she's renamed herself as Sexy Carolina.69 and moved to Cardiff. Shame.

Online The_Don

Not at £230 p/h, it ain't.  :lol:

And no listed services, also no link to old flat mates. Looks she (like others from this group) has moved on  :unknown:

See uploaded  External Link/Members Only

Offline riker

£230 an hour in Wales????!!!! She must really think Welsh guys are desperate!!!

Quesadilla

Very helpful review - been on my HL for ages but the tats, tits, lack of DFK and slightly lacklustre performance mean I can take her off now.  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Popped up in another new profile here as well: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Veri pic below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Christ, she's all over the place.

Edit: Resized image.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 11:41:59 pm by NightKid »