Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would make you give up punting  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't think anything in the world would ever make me give up punting!!!!! I did give it up once, which lasted for a period from July 2013 to April 2014 in order to do other things.... however the temptation to shag a WG was always there and in end I gave in to that temptation... punted... and never looked back since!!!! The only time I will ever stop is when the undertaker lays me suited and booted in a memorial room!!!!!

I guess you can take the man out of punting.... but you can never take punting out of the man!!!!!!!

Offline cueball

To be honest, if Mrs cueball found out I'd give her up before punting

Offline Trevor12

I've been single for the duration of my time punting. If that was to change, I would like to think I would at least attempt to give up punting. But something tells me that attempt would be unsuccessful.

Siadwel

I'll give up punting when Spurs win the Champions League.

Back to back.

Offline NIK

Right now it's more a case of what would make me start punting again, and that would be a decent looking girl that I actually fancy popping up somewhere nearby!

Exactly!  :thumbsup:

Quesadilla

The right woman would stop me even thinking about punting again (well, at least not without her). I had no trouble going without for 14 years or more when I met my (now ex) wife.  That said my standards are now much, much higher as a result so it might be a tough ask.

However if I do find someone who fits the bill I expect they will keep me amused for much longer next time. 

Offline Jamboney

I'll give up punting when Spurs win the Champions League.

Back to back.

I'd give up if Spurs got back in the CL again full stop!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have all but given up, after 35 years of spunking my money I have finally seen the light, my priorities have now changed, holidays come first.

Lack of quality is half the problem, far too many lowlife scumbags out there now, I search Adultwork every day and all I see is Romanians and headless photos.  :bomb:

d00fer

The right woman would stop me even thinking about punting again (well, at least not without her). I had no trouble going without for 14 years or more when I met my (now ex) wife.  That said my standards are now much, much higher as a result so it might be a tough ask.

However if I do find someone who fits the bill I expect they will keep me amused for much longer next time.

Agree with this. I still believe in unicorns too.

Quesadilla

Offline mf_1101

Cliched but the right girl, I had a long half a year break from punting in my short time in this world because I don't believe in sex with another person during a relationship, that being my personal choice. Of course when she broke up with me, the next day I was literally balls deep in my old favourite regular, then the next weekend I had a threesome with her and another one, so I wasn't exactly kicking myself in the teeth over it  :cool:

Other than that, if I lost my penis. 

bensonhedges20

A reliable fuck buddy (or two)

Offline denneboom

An excellent sex life at home.

Illness.

A Mrs worth staying faithful to.

Bluefin

A wife who would like to fuck at least once per week. Not a great ask but it seems even this is too much for some women! :dash:

Tony Montana

If the Nordic laws were implemented here I'd give up.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am a law abiding person but that would be a law too far ---------------- I would totally ignore it, in any case it would be impossible to enforce.     :hi:

Offline BillGoldberg

4 or 5 attractive, youthful, fuck buddies with firm, round asses, very big firm natural tits and slim waists who all have incredible BJ and HJ skills, love facials, love swallowing cum, love my cum on their tits, love sex in public places and love sex just as much as I do

They also have to be ready and available to fuck at a moments notice and have no interest in a serious relationship

They also shouldn't get jealous about any of the other fuck buddies and will happily double team me if I get the urge

(not too much to expect really is it?)   

I love the woman I'm with, can't really fault her, but I just have a sexual urge that's high and craves variety with other women, it's biology that's all
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:37:23 am by BillGoldberg »

DG

To be honest, if Mrs cueball found out I'd give her up before punting

Agree again!! I've kinda broached the subject with my missus a couple of times, but fell short of actually telling her I punt. If she found out I think it would force a decision I think is inevitable.

Offline Dogfather

A bubbly, happy, spontaneous, sexually aggressive, cutie who fancied, and wanted to be with, me would do it I reckon.

As that isn't going to happen it would be Lord Lucan riding Shergar past my house.

Offline con-a-ser

The answer is simple there are two things that would make me give up punting

1, Death
2, My dick don't work mo more

Offline NIK

I wouldn't!  :rolleyes:

Offline myothernameis

Kind of losing interest in sex

Offline Bangers and Gash

What would make me stop? Death, aids, poverty or true love.  :rose:

jcdmj12

I wouldn't. I've done plenty of illegal things in my life (not against other people, just stuff that those "in authority" have decided that I shouldn't do... well, fuck them), unless you're stupid or very unlucky you won't get caught, the police have better things to do with their time. I might switch to hotel room outcalls though, to prevent being nabbed coming out of a known flat.  Even in NI, it's doubtful they will make it work, because they don't allow at-will wiretapping like the swedes.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:42:52 pm by jcdmj12 »

richie

I never thought I would but I just met myself a fantastic woman a couple of years my junior. Not looked on aw since apart from to delete our profiles   :dance: :blush:

I think I'll still lurk on here though, some of the threads are amazingly funny  :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

3 months into my self imposed sabbatical and I'm not really missing it so far, yes I get the odd urge but a slight deviation of route (I mainly punt whilst travelling to & from customers) and I find myself thinking of other things.
I never thought that boredom would be the main reason for me to stop my punting habits but it seems that is the case so far.
Would I say I've stopped punting? I seriously doubt it & would never say never again.

greychap

If I met a woman in the real world and started up a relationship then this would stop for sure.

I am separated so punting is good for me at the moment. I don't punt if in a relationship it does not feel right to me and I would feel guilty.

Offline anonyorks

If I started a new relationship I would stop 100%. If I didn't want to stop I wouldn't be looking for a relationship.

greychap

If I started a new relationship I would stop 100%. If I didn't want to stop I wouldn't be looking for a relationship.

Exactly how I feel, whats the point of being with someone if you have to punt says you should get out of the relationship or be honest and say you need sex else where too. Just living too much of a lie for me.

Offline denneboom

Me too. If I met someone and had a usual relationship with a woman in the normal course of dating, then all punting would go out of the window.

Trouble is I'm perennially single and go through long spells where a woman doesn't come anywhere near me. Sadly I'm at the back of the queue when it comes to female attention.

So then its off to the parlours..........

Offline Wilson85

I found out very recently what would make me stop punting. It is the financial uncertainty after losing my job and deciding to go self employed.  :(
Right now I could afford to go for my usual punt on my last pay packet. But I have more important stuff to get and my income will be very unpredictable, so I've reined in all extravagant spending.

I will punt again once I know where I stand, even if it's just a birthday treat.

Offline cueball

delete our profiles

OUR PROFILES???

You meet her on aw? Oh no, is this going to be start of a long long EAS  thread?