Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Candy Nicole - Ladbroke Grove  (Read 3476 times)

3 review(s) for sexy candy nicole (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for one hour

Communications: Booked the day before - her English isn't that great (or she was struggling to understand my London accent) but I managed to get across what I was after.

Venue: Flat about ten minutes walk north of Ladbroke Grove tube (Kensal Green tube also not that far away).  Fellow punters should note the entrance to Nicole's block isn't at the front, but round the left-hand side.  The flat itself is a dump - it could do with a shower curtain, a reliable supply of hot water, a lampshade and a good clean.

Looks: Nicole is a pretty young woman, but in my view not the 10/10 stunner that some reviewers found her to be.  She had a slutty dyed blonde look when I met her.  She's certainly not far off her advertised age of 19.

Figure: Excellent, although disregard what it says on her profile.  She's 5'7", not 5'1" and 34B rather than 30C.  Her gallery pictures are accurate.

Services: I got FK (she's clearly not keen on DFK), OWO, fingering and sex (two pops).  Although she did everything I asked her to, she was very quiet and passive - my impression was that she wasn't too keen on doing any of it.  This probably applies to every WG I see, but the good ones can hide it a lot better than Nicole.  She did put more effort in when the sex started and she went on top, but I'm viewing that as an attempt to get me to come quickly rather than a sudden burst of passion.  On the plus side, she kept on sucking me for a couple of minutes after the timer went off as I tried for a third pop.

Would I see her again: Only as a plan B or C - I have had more enjoyable punts with other WGs at the same price range that work out of much more pleasant flats.

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks for the review Malvolio. For me one of Nicole's usp's was her facial expressions. they are so fucking perfectly horny, sexy, submissive and tempting. I have never been looked at that way by anyone! Her other great asset was her ability to deepthroat and take a good mouthful or faceful, combined with her youth and willingness to do what you want with her and before at £60/half hour was irresistible.

However, there are the drawbacks. I saw her when she came back with the black hair. i much preferred her blonde, even though she is back to that now. She spoke to me about her job and told me she just switches off from the whole experience and even though she seems to get into it because sex is natural for her, she does not enjoy her job. She seems lost and when we looking out of the window at the end looking at the train tracks I knew I wasn't going to come back. I've had some really good sex with her she's given me some good memories, especially the threesome I had with her and her old flatmate Daria, but I guess I know too much about her real person to dissociate the sex with the depressing situation she's in - fucking half of london for cash.

The good ones make you believe you are the only one, the best one and that they are carefree and love life and sex with YOU, which didn't seem to be the case with your visit. This girl has mixed reviews and it seems you got her on an off hour! either that or she's beginning to get fed up.

Offline G.Raff

These are signs of burn out... as others have commented it was just a matter of time. unfortunately given the volume of punters/dicks she has seen it was inevitable 

Sylvester

These are signs of burn out... as others have commented it was just a matter of time. unfortunately given the volume of punters/dicks she has seen it was inevitable

Not sure it's burn out - she has been seeing far fewer clients recently than she used to before Christmas.  In fact, I think she is a little downbeat because she was SO popular before, and things haven't necessarily picked up where she left off.  Maybe it's dented her ego a little?

I've seen Nicole a few times since she's been back, and she always seems pretty happy to see me.  I try to make sure that her mind doesn't wander off elsewhere when we are together too - there are a few ways of keeping her focused!

UberX

wow now nicole is looking like Marilyn Monroe. :kiss:

Offline SamLP

It was a general consensus that she was an £80 girl, so when she put her prices up her appeal faded. I generally only do half hour punts but at £80 for half an hour it would have to be something special and having seen Nicole, I liked her but she was a passive girl. Her looks alone won't guarantee return business. At £60 for half an hour I would see her again, however like MrSmiley I too saw flickers of someone who was doing something they don't want to be doing but she was making an effort as this is her current livelihood. That put me off going back and it plays a part in her being passive.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review Malvolio. For me one of Nicole's usp's was her facial expressions. they are so fucking perfectly horny, sexy, submissive and tempting. I have never been looked at that way by anyone! Her other great asset was her ability to deepthroat and take a good mouthful or faceful, combined with her youth and willingness to do what you want with her and before at £60/half hour was irresistible.

However, there are the drawbacks. I saw her when she came back with the black hair. i much preferred her blonde, even though she is back to that now. She spoke to me about her job and told me she just switches off from the whole experience and even though she seems to get into it because sex is natural for her, she does not enjoy her job. She seems lost and when we looking out of the window at the end looking at the train tracks I knew I wasn't going to come back. I've had some really good sex with her she's given me some good memories, especially the threesome I had with her and her old flatmate Daria, but I guess I know too much about her real person to dissociate the sex with the depressing situation she's in - fucking half of london for cash.

The good ones make you believe you are the only one, the best one and that they are carefree and love life and sex with YOU, which didn't seem to be the case with your visit. This girl has mixed reviews and it seems you got her on an off hour! either that or she's beginning to get fed up.

Thank you posting this.

Having spent a lot of time in the old flat with both Nicole and Daria. I had been thinking about a return visit to Nicole and I'm still not sure.

Offline Meursault

+1
I'm in the same boat.
I think I would if the flat was better than described.

Offline claretandblue

im in the same boat,saw her once at the old place,clearly attractive but over rated by some on here,the place itself was dire and the new gaff doesnt sound much better

mrhappypants

Malvolio,  thank you for the balanced and measured review.  Please keep them coming.

Dave