Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Watson  (Read 2922 times)

Offline ipaybyvisa

External Link/Members Only

Just needs the striped red tie and grey cardie and she's set to go.

raylondoner

Looks like a muggle to me!  :hi:

Offline bestbefore

Profile has been up 6 months but no fb on AW.....

BeesKnees

She looks familiar, I think that's a mole on her upper lip that reminds me of someone. Maybe she was around the Charing X area.

But still, she's a decent dead ringer! If she's still around in April I'll TOFTT. I'd love to see what tricks she can play with my wand

Offline The_Don

She looks familiar, I think that's a mole on her upper lip that reminds me of someone. Maybe she was around the Charing X area.

But still, she's a decent dead ringer! If she's still around in April I'll TOFTT. I'd love to see what tricks she can play with my wand

Looks a little like Tina

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46938.0

BeesKnees

Looks a little like Tina

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46938.0

That's a great spot Don!

Do you think it looks like her or it is her? She's kinda looking better in these pics, though still really thin

BeesKnees

Just noticed this on the profile

I'm dope at what I do

Shame we don't have a facepalm smilie

Offline The_Don

That's a great spot Don!

Do you think it looks like her or it is her? She's kinda looking better in these pics, though still really thin

Tina old profile is gone/down and after clicking the link > External Link/Members Only it directs to East London (Canning Town)

Sorry, but sweet20tina is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area

Not 100% sure but the eyes, chin and top of the nose are a good likeness.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

She's using the word dope as to mean something great, not slow/stupid.

BeesKnees

She's using the word dope as to mean something great, not slow/stupid.

I know what it means, but she's using it to an audience that probably won't appreciate the meaning of it

Mark Andrews

That's a great spot Don!

Good find - co-incidental that the other profile is now offline.

mrhappypants

It's her.  I saw her this afternoon.  I will do a full review in due course (positive).  Very slight girl, not as pretty as the photos but if you like petite women....

Dave

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Tina old profile is gone/down and after clicking the link > External Link/Members Only it directs to East London (Canning Town)

Not 100% sure but the eyes, chin and top of the nose are a good likeness.

Yes, my immediate thought was that it was Tina too. The above suggests so and the giveaway to me is the markings on her left arm.

Nice girl, but not sure why this rival profile has been created and 6 months ago when she had her main profile ?

mrhappypants

No idea. She had the marks on her arm and said the profile was "new."

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

No idea. She had the marks on her arm and said the profile was "new."

Under her old profile Tina came and went every 2 weeks. While she was away, someone maybe borrowed her old profile. Not sure if this is a case of her borrowing someone else's profile ?

Look forward to report and details of location if she has moved from Perivale.  :drinks:

Offline the lurker

The old profile showed her moving to E London a few days before it disappeared, I have had her hot listed for ages but have never seen her, looks like the same girl from the pics.

mrhappypants

I am busy at work which is delaying the review.  To specifics;
She returns to Poland every two weeks because she has family commitments.
Location is a flat near the Ibis in Canning Town - entry phone faulty when I went but is a safe modern block.
She is even more petite, but less pretty (scrawny) than the photos suggest.

Dave