Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustydd_Angel-Tufnell Park-N19.  (Read 1440 times)

14 review(s) for bustydd_angel (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to previous reviewers of Angel aka Laura particularly Akauya who gave me some good information about her. Cheers guys. :thumbsup:

Laura said she was Polish, was mid to late-20s, a curvy though not fat size 12 and speaks decent English. Her free photos are her I reckon. Not a stunner facially but I found her attractive, she has big tits.

Services offered were FK/DFK/OWO/RO. Started with good FK but soon progressed to DFK which was very good. Her OWO was also very good. £90 for the hour. Her attitude was excellent throughout. Good VFM punt with a good WG. Based a short walk from Tufnell Park station. I may now take a bit of a break from punting, at least from newbie WGs to me, the old warning signs of lack of anticipation and excitement have occurred recently, I might get cunt struck again at any time though. :D

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

I may now take a bit of a break from punting, at least from newbie WGs to me, the old warning signs of lack of anticipation and excitement have occurred recently, I might get cunt struck again at any time though. :D

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review.

I have found that regulars can hit the spot some times.  But the expectation, of what going to happen (with a new W.G) doesn't always materialize I found (in the short time I've been punting)  :blush:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 04:37:10 pm by The_Don »

Offline Steve2

Another good review Mr S

Glad you enjoyed

Whatever you decide, I'm sure you will be unable to truly give up on fresh new girls

:drinks:

Offline SamLP

I understand your feelings Smiths. My standards of what I expect have risen since I started punting, and with some experiences I've come to expect a good services from WG's, so with the abundance of new girls about and the standards not always fulfilling the prophecy it can become somewhat of a chore rather than an enjoyable hobby. A recharge of the batteries and a rest is probably needed. Good review, thanks.

jcdmj12

Yeah, she offers a very good service. The only downside I can think of is that I don't think she showers between visits.  I've seen her put her dress back on and start doing her makeup right after a sweaty session.     :thumbsdown: