Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey XX - West London - An Overnight Epic  (Read 6091 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first over night & more importantly with the Excellent English new London super star Lindsey - Decided it best to do a full on review as this was a totally different experience to my 1st session with Lindsey in January.

Link N/A - Price as stated £480 + £320

She has very dark chocolate brown/Black hair that now brings out even more her white pale skin - Especially as she has Red Lipstick and Bright Red Nail polish - Her hair was previously ginger blond. She does look a snow white Disney girl with her new hair colour.

Short Version -

Excellent full on +12 hour O/N session with Lindsey - profile should be back on AW next few weeks, However has several positive reviews already.
A 4 hour booking was extended to an overnight - price as above - Lots of DFK - RO, 69, Anal, Shared bath time,  Lots of FCKING in different positions - Mish, Cow girl , doggie, On the stairs, In the bath, In the bed room and on the chair lift. Lots of toy play and 1st session GFE/PSE and 2nd session full on submissive role. A couple of hours of morning glory session to finish - Excellent attitude and will definitely see again if I can get another session next month, if not then I have to wait until May.

Full On Longer detailed version.

Had a booking which was agreed a few weeks ago for a 8pm-Mid night session at 4 hours - £480 + With the possibility of extending - The main purpose was the fact that a morning session with a couple of rounds would make it worthwhile.Meet up with Lindsey at the train station 7.30pm and got a cab to the house in West London. A friend was overseas until after Easter and he had asked me to look after the 4 bed room house by popping in every few days to make sure all was good. So a nice big empty 4 bedroom house to play down stairs and upstairs. Before we got there on the high street we decided to have a few drinks and get into the mood - Lindsey loves a cocktail or 2 so after the drinks I was really up to fck her and she was as sober as a judge - Boy she can really handle her drinks !! walked over to the house and as soon as we got in the hall way we ripped our clothes off and had a long session in the hall way - lots of DFK, OWO, DTBJ - Boy can she DT. Forgot that his 80 year old Mum lives at the house so there is a chair lift. Lindsey sat down and pushed her pussy up so I can stand on the metal leg support and as we slowly went up i was fcking her mish, when we got to the top she quicklt turned over and I fcked her arse doggie style before coming in her mouth, she took all of it and smiled saying 'I hope you have some more for me later'' -
Got cleaned up and decided to have a shared bath - I had come prepared with a couple of Lush Bath Bombs - Mood was set as Lindsey sorted her self in the bed room - candles and a hot bath made the room perfect - Lindsey in the bath, Bath bomb in and within 10 mins the lemon smell filled the room. I had an instant hard on as I played with her tits and pussy in the wate and then a 1st for me and he - A underwater DTBJ !!! - never had that done she took my dick in her mouth under the water and gave me an incredible BJ coming up for air every 20-30 seconds - she had come prepared and after a few minutes bent over the edge so I can fck her arse again while she fingered her pussy. The water was splashing all over the place and I was getting worried as the water was flooding the bathroom as I fcked her while she was standing up and bent over the edge - she wanted to cum as well so we quickly went from the bath room to the bedroom and she took out her fav toy - ''Her special wand''. She started to play with herself as I kissed and played with her mouth and neck as well as licking and sucking her great nipples - she started to get so wet after 15 mins that a stain was showing on the white sheet - Her cum juices were like I had never seen before - it felt like it was a sticky glue like fluid which was slightly sweet. It was all gooey as well as glistening and sticking between my fingers. As others would agree this is totally a new experience for most guys - 
What we had agreed on was that as she was cumming with the wand i would fck her so she can feel me inside her as she was coming with the wand and my dick in her pussy. She did cum and her cum juice all sticky and quite thick went all over her pussy and onto the sheet -

Another excellent session - Had a hour recovery time having some fruit and choc's and then we started round 3 with some whipped cream and nutella chocolate spread. Used a small brush to smooth the chocolate onto her pussy and tits with some whipped cream - she tasted so nice - lots of play time and after 30 mins of cream, nutella, lollypops, mini magums on her pussy to lick the ice cream as well as some sherbert dip on her tits and pussy made it an epice 4th hour - At this time I was so exhausted that I really did need another rest session as we still had not started some Dom/Sub play - At this time I agreed to extend to an overnight and Lindsey was happy to continue.Another 1 of some chit chat about submissive role plays and then she took out from her bag the mouth piece. some special bondage tape, cuffs and some extra play dildo's and vibrators - Tied her hands behind her back and onto her ankles and also blind folder with her special pink tape - sat her on the bed and then used the toys to slowly play with her body - Another hour of playing so I could get hard again to fck her arse as she was blindfolded and helpless. The time was nearly 3am so after another shared shower together we had some sleep and at 8.30am I was nice and hard to start again - she took out her wand again and we had another session of her giving me an incredible BJ as she played with herself, Another CIM session as I licked her cum juice and snow balled with her in her mouth. What a start to the morning. - Went out and got a MacD breakfast + Pan cakes - Spent another hour having some food and at the end while Lindsey was eating her pancakes she decided to try 1 more session, so she started to rub the pancake syrup onto her nipples and pussy and asked sorry demanded me to lick her to see if we can cum again before leaving - She was successful however I was pretty much dead -  A total  of 5 rounds including a 2x morning session  - Walked to the station and departed with a quick kiss  -

An epic over nighter!!

:hi:

kazred

Nice review! I can't wait for my first meet with this 'gem' - An overnight in April - counting down the days...... ;)

d00fer

Offline shagbambi

Great review.  Sounds like a truly epic session!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Wow, sounds awesome PW. Glad your 1st overnighter went so well. Hope you left the house spotless  :lol:

Offline Bikerboy

Great review.  Sounds like a truly epic session!

Hi Pwd02! Thanks for the great review :) Lindsey is one naughty minx as well as being a darling.

Offline monstar

Nice one PW!  :hi:

Sounds like you had an amazing time for your first overnight session, I hope you cleaned up after all the messy sex.  :D

I'm currently arranging dates and planning a schedule for my first first overnight booking so you have given me some ideas, but I don't think I could handle such a full on session like yours with Lindsey!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:10:47 am by monstar »

halfcut

All sounds bit suss to me the gushing reviews for this one she does not have the manners to reply to emails on aw.

Offline claretandblue

sounds like you had a great time mr pw :hi:,are you attached or did i imagine that?

raylondoner

Offline Bikerboy

All sounds bit suss to me the gushing reviews for this one she does not have the manners to reply to emails on aw.

Let's not go down the gushing route!

When a service provider doesn't answer emails it may be because they are drowning under a sea of enquiries or they may not wish to reply.

To say it's bad manners not to reply is assuming too much on your part. If you don't like the lack of response, there are POF.

Offline lewishamguy

That's most likely due to high volume of regular bookings she doesn't need new clients at the moment I think.

;)

Offline CupidStunt

I can vouch that her service levels are as described but she is part time so comms are poor at times due to overwhelming number of emails and having a life.

Seems to be a some crowing going on as not sure how useful yet another glowing review is for someone currently not contactable and, possibly, booked out until May?

Offline monstar

What a stupid comment.  :dash:

She has 19 reviews on UKP from only two months, written by numerous trusted members who spare their own time to write for your benefit and you reply suggesting they have been dishonest, without a seconds thought? Fuck off.  :thumbsdown:

If you bothered to read the other reviews, you would also see why she may not have responded to your email.

Offline finn5555

What a cunt deserves the banning  :dash:

Offline iPad3

Haha password you must surely be the first UKP member to have described fucking on a chair lift.....first class

unclesweetheart

Fantastic review Pw! Can't wait for my own return visit in April. Overnights certainly sound the way to go...

squeezebox

Good review PW!   :drinks:

I bet you've still lots more to explore with her... :hi:

password02

Wow, sounds awesome PW. Glad your 1st overnighter went so well. Hope you left the house spotless  :lol:

had a couple of sheets that i bought along - king size to cover the bed - cheap £6 from Asda - throw away after in the morning as too wt and had lots of stains from both mine and Lindsey's as well as Chocolate stains from the Nutella as well as cream stains and what ever else we used that night - the worst was the sherbert and strawberries that made the worst mess!!

I had an idea that things would get messing. Need to fix the stait lift as well as a wire was hanging off so perhaps needs to re connect as it is stuck up the stairs - May have to call Stannah to come in and fix - At least I have until after Easter as the home owners back 15th April.

password02

Not really going to take much interest from a ''Banned'' member here - Maybe she has blocked you as you sound like a complete wanker and dick. Another reason is that she can pick and choose who she replies to and who she just ignores.  I guess the latter

password02

What a stupid comment.  :dash:

She has 19 reviews on UKP from only two months, written by numerous trusted members who spare their own time to write for your benefit and you reply suggesting they have been dishonest, without a seconds thought? Fuck off.  :thumbsdown:

If you bothered to read the other reviews, you would also see why she may not have responded to your email.

+1 - She has got to the stage where she can work out who the time wasters are and who seem to be the genuine punters

password02

Haha password you must surely be the first UKP member to have described fucking on a chair lift.....first class

Thanks - problem is that it is stuck upstairs with a wire hanging out from the box so need to go back soon and see if I can fix it. If not may need to get the chair people in but it did take both our weight downstairs but it was very slow moving up - very slow indeed

password02

Good review PW!   :drinks:

I bet you've still lots more to explore with her... :hi:

Already working on a couple of sessions that will perhaps exceed all her expectations !!!

UberX

Nice review password glad you had a great night. just out of curiosity did you keep her cum juice in a bottle? :D :kiss:

Offline yuiop300

Sounds amazing.

Loved the description of having sex on the chair lift.

Offline Bikerboy

Offline Bikerboy

+1 - She has got to the stage where she can work out who the time wasters are and who seem to be the genuine punters

+2  :rolleyes:

Offline Cabbots

Shame her profile has currently disappeared on AW ???

password02

Nice review password glad you had a great night. just out of curiosity did you keep her cum juice in a bottle? :D :kiss:

Ha Ha it was nice and thick like glue she had it on her fingers and I enjoyed tasting  :D :D :D

password02

Shame her profile has currently disappeared on AW ???

As mentioned 4/5 times already - she is fully booked up in March and April and was still getting 100+ emails per day. She wanted to update her profile with some new pics and she has new colour with her hair as well as some new additions with PG pics etc. As her AW is temp N/A it gives her some breathing space so she does not burn out within the 1st 2 months - Also remember she has a full time job and this still takes prioirty.

Her AW work has to be secondary to her full time job. As it should be.

john_n

Another great review password02. Almost getting envious of all your encounters with the great Lindsey :)

Offline Bikerboy

As mentioned 4/5 times already - she is fully booked up in March and April and was still getting 100+ emails per day. She wanted to update her profile with some new pics and she has new colour with her hair as well as some new additions with PG pics etc. As her AW is temp N/A it gives her some breathing space so she does not burn out within the 1st 2 months - Also remember she has a full time job and this still takes prioirty.

Her AW work has to be secondary to her full time job. As it should be.

Read at least ukp 4 posts today, saying Lindsey's profile has gone!
Please guys, read recent reviews (including mine this week), Lindsey is currently fully booked and needs to pause for 2-3 weeks, therefore her profile won't be viewable during this time.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

had a couple of sheets that i bought along - king size to cover the bed - cheap £6 from Asda - throw away after in the morning as too wt and had lots of stains from both mine and Lindsey's as well as Chocolate stains from the Nutella as well as cream stains and what ever else we used that night - the worst was the sherbert and strawberries that made the worst mess!!

I had an idea that things would get messing. Need to fix the stait lift as well as a wire was hanging off so perhaps needs to re connect as it is stuck up the stairs - May have to call Stannah to come in and fix - At least I have until after Easter as the home owners back 15th April.

Good planning PW. I had no doubt you would have it all planned out. Hope you get the stairlift fixed :thumbsup:

charming_red

Great review.

I'm sure your mate would love to hear about using his mum's chair lift for a shag! Thats a classic  :drinks:

password02

Great review.

I'm sure your mate would love to hear about using his mum's chair lift for a shag! Thats a classic  :drinks:

What is posted on UKP stays on UKP -

Ps. Any UKP members here who are stannah life engineers!!!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Fucking on a chair lift is really perverted!  :wacko: :thumbsup:

I am hoping her profile pops up soon as I would like to O/N her in May!

:wackogirl:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 06:14:25 pm by Bigus Dickus »

squeezebox

What is posted on UKP stays on UKP -

Ps. Any UKP members here who are stannah life engineers!!!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might have to install a new one...  This model is just under £3k.   :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

You might have to install a new one...  This model is just under £3k.   :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D :D :D - Similar but slightly bigger seat and in cream/white but the foot stool bit is very similar. The wire box is under the seat, I have a wire sticking out from the side of the box !!!. Next time I am there I will open the box and see if I can attach the loose wire> Thanks

UberX

Ha Ha it was nice and thick like glue she had it on her fingers and I enjoyed tasting  :D :D :D

I thought if you can send me her cum juice by post I wanted to taste a little bit before booking her. I shall pay the delivery charge.
 :D

Online PLeisure

Any UKP members here who are stannah life engineers!!!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cracking me up  :drinks:

Epic night - congrats

Offline Bigus Dickus

Did you manage to get the chair lift fixed! It's been playing on my mind that your friend's aged parent has to crawl up the stairs since I read the review!

password02

Did you manage to get the chair lift fixed! It's been playing on my mind that your friend's aged parent has to crawl up the stairs since I read the review!

They are back at the end of the month - have an engineer booked to come 20th April - They have a £125 call out charge before they even look to fix anything -

seems it may have been a very expensive chair lift fck !!!

d00fer

They are back at the end of the month - have an engineer booked to come 20th April - They have a £125 call out charge before they even look to fix anything -

Worth it though, even if it's just to tell the grandkids so to speak.

Hornydevil247

Hope you don't get this engineer

External Link/Members Only