Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 21st March  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen the photos before but still looks good

Thanks to all the guys who posted POTD's  while I was away.

Offline Convince Me

Welcome home mate. Yes she looks promising (maybe too far for me to venture) not so sure I've seen the pics before though. Happy to be corrected though.

Offline Tonyleung

Cheers Steve,

Profile does look good.

Offline davidgood

Welcome home Steve, I hope you had a good trip.

Sophie looks interesting and on my way home so I will have to try and make contact sometime.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Funny experience with this one.

I made contact last Saturday afternoon, asked for post code. She said she would send it. Nothing so I texted and she said 'ring me' which I did and said I was waiting for the code. She said she was busy but would send it. Again nothing.

On Monday I tried to open her profile but it had gone. As I had her number I rang and asked if she was still working-yes, again asked for post code but never got it.

There are plenty of other fish, but does anybody know what her profile is now? I think she might be in a house down on the North Circ below Arnos Grove.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline PumpAction

Funny experience with this one.

I made contact last Saturday afternoon, asked for post code. She said she would send it. Nothing so I texted and she said 'ring me' which I did and said I was waiting for the code. She said she was busy but would send it. Again nothing.

On Monday I tried to open her profile but it had gone. As I had her number I rang and asked if she was still working-yes, again asked for post code but never got it.

There are plenty of other fish, but does anybody know what her profile is now? I think she might be in a house down on the North Circ below Arnos Grove.

Regards,

davidgood

I've seen her before last year and she's a very nice girl but I wouldn't recommend her. Horses for courses though.

Offline davidgood

Thank you Pumpaction,

That does look like her and I see she has just created a new profile on Sunday.

I note your comment, so I may PM you.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline punk

I've seen her before last year and she's a very nice girl but I wouldn't recommend her. Horses for courses though.

That bad service wise? lack of services actually provided? or lack of effect as i see she has popped up in enfield under another name.

Offline davidgood

Blimey, that is 3 name changes in less than a week!!!!

Please Punk what is the latest name or link. Although I suspect that might change over the week end.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline punk

lisa? i think her name is now/was, can't find the profile today.