Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien No1  (Read 6959 times)

UberX

At first thanks to JamesRockford for the latest review of Vivien, So decided to see her during a lunch break. Called her but no answer then texted her and she replied very quickly and booked her for 1hr. Her flat is situated near Golders Green underground. I went by tube so arrived on time. She opened the door and I was completely delighted to see her. She received me cordially from the door. :rose: Her body is slim very attractive size 8 and a bum to die for. after the payment she offered me shower. then we started our session. services I received----------

OWO very good, deep, not too much hand using,
kissing mainly FK, light DFK,
69 licking her,
sex 2 times cumming.

I have tried sex in various positions. She was very responsive during sex pussy is tight enough.. and in first round I came in her belly. After few minutes chatting we started 2nd round and I started in doggy mode and it was like a heaven by watching her bum in doggy.  :kiss: :P after few minutes I came for the second time. Hygienically she was very fresh and clean. she was very friendly. no clock watching. I was completely satisfied with this Hungarian princess. I shall visit her again soon.

:yahoo: :kiss:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

marty_mcfly

Thank you sir for the review.

I see that we now have another version of French kissing, which is "light DFK". How can French kissing be deep and light at the same time?

As I like hard passionate snogging, Vivien is now out of my hot list.

UberX

Thank you sir for the review.

I see that we now have another version of French kissing, which is "light DFK". How can French kissing be deep and light at the same time?

As I like hard passionate snogging, Vivien is now out of my hot list.

Hey my friend I actually wanted to say her FK was in between light and deep. May be her performance varies sometimes but anyway I shall see how it goes in my next visit. :)

Offline MrSmiley

thanks for the review uber. is this the flat on the ground floor? what was the room like? unusual for vivien to open the door. maybe the maid was taking a shit or something. also unusual that you say she is not a clock watcher. these girls are the definition of clock watching but always a good service.

UberX

thanks for the review uber. is this the flat on the ground floor? what was the room like? unusual for vivien to open the door. maybe the maid was taking a shit or something. also unusual that you say she is not a clock watcher. these girls are the definition of clock watching but always a good service.

hey my friend I think you are right may be maid was taking a shit or eating shit but anyway I saw her later slightly. I have seen other reviews this place is well known brothel. but I have never been there. so don't know about other girls. the room was in a good condition and clock watching issue I shall say we finished on time may be 5-10 minutes extra.
 :)   

Offline SamLP

It does sound unusual. Every time I've been to that flat, it's the maid who handles all the comms, she opens the door on the way in where I'm told to take my shoes off and taken to the room. The girl I've booked then comes in. On the way out the maid is also there to open the door. Sometimes she has a plate of chocolates to let me take my pick, other times there hasn't been any.

Anyway glad you enjoyed. Vivien has been hovering on my HL for a while. The lack of a face pic is probably the reason I haven't seen her yet but will probably do so at sometime.

Online The_Don

The lack of a face pic.

She has her reason for no face pictures. To me she a good looking girl (IMO)

Jason posted : a link  External Link/Members Only

May be others would rate by numbers  :unknown:

Its not some think I like doing.

:thumbsup: Service wise I've been to see her a few times

Offline SamLP

I tried to book her yesterday but was told she's off until Wednesday. Seeing her will have to wait.

password02

What number did Jason rate her?

Online The_Don

What number did Jason rate her?

He didn't (as far as I'm aware) but other that did, may wish to comment  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 05:37:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline JamesRockford

Rather unusual.  Each and every time (8 visits with Vivien and Kendra) that I have been there the maid handled the comms and answered the door, but only after careful phone and visual confirmation from outside the building.  The WG is only produced once you're in the room and the readies are produced ready for inspection.

Also Vivian did some pretty aggressive DFK with me.

UberX, are you sure it's the same Vivien that you saw - in the same joint?  Glad that you enjoyed whoever you saw, anyway.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 05:21:23 pm by JamesRockford »

UberX

Rather unusual.  Each and every time (8 visits with Vivien and Kendra) that I have been there the maid handled the comms and answered the door, but only after careful phone and visual confirmation from outside the building.  The WG is only produced once you're in the room and the readies are produced ready for inspection.

Also Vivian did some pretty aggressive DFK with me.

UberX, are you sure it's the same Vivien that you saw - in the same joint?  Glad that you enjoyed whoever you saw, anyway.

how does this maid look? 35-40yrs? there was a half naked on toilet before I go it was the maid I think. :)

Offline MrSmiley

Uber you have every right to tell me to fuck off but I think this is a fake review and I think a lot of your other reviews are fake. They are all so vague and any of the information can be got from the other reviews and the profile. I know this place well and there is no way vivien answered the door and no way you saw a half naked woman on the toilet as you left - no way. vivien does very good dfk. and with the clockwatching, the times when we ran over by a few minutes the maid knocks on the door. your account is fictional in my opinion. one thing you got right is the positive. this girl is very good and very consistent.

Offline MrSmiley

hey my friend I think you are right may be maid was taking a shit or eating shit but anyway I saw her later slightly. I have seen other reviews this place is well known brothel. but I have never been there. so don't know about other girls. the room was in a good condition and clock watching issue I shall say we finished on time may be 5-10 minutes extra.

so you haven't been there really have you?!!! sorry to call you out on this one, but genuinely interested why you would waste your time on this forum pretending to be a punter!

Offline JamesRockford

Uber you're as crazy as a box of frogs, you really are.

password02

so you haven't been there really have you?!!! sorry to call you out on this one, but genuinely interested why you would waste your time on this forum pretending to be a punter!

+1 - something smells very fishy!!!!! and its not the fish fingers I am cooking for lunch!!

Offline herbie007

+1 - something smells very fishy!!!!! and its not the fish fingers I am cooking for lunch!!

:D :D :D

UberX

Mr smiley sorry but I do not understand your supreme uber analogy. What I shall do fake review? I am not here for promoting girls business by submitting overreacted, overjoyed, fluffy reviews. and besides I am not a member of fluffy community here.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 04:19:43 pm by UberX »

Offline JamesRockford

Uber... you're good but I'm beginning to get the faint whiff of Abdul around you.

password02

Uber... you're good but I'm beginning to get the faint whiff of Abdul around you.

+1....

Offline hendrix

Thank fuck for that  :thumbsup:

I knew he was fake/Abdul collective but couldn't quite prove it.

Offline JamesRockford

We must be getting old!  This time it took over 400 posts to flush out the truly wicked Abdul Collective.

Type_O_Negative

Huh, as a newbie here i did think he was experienced punter.

Anyway - he had very good camouflage - over 400 posts and 16 reviews. Who would think???

I was only once in that famous brothel - and like the others reported - i had to play in "James Bond" game -------> maid wanted to see me first from her window  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:05:54 pm by Type_O_Negative »

password02

He seems to have read the reviews on a girl the made up his own review.  So the 16 reviews were a collection of all the other ukp reviews.  Caught out by several ukp members including Mr Smiley.   Nice caught Ted handed ... :hi:

Offline jesus_jones

Yep. I think the poster 'London' also has a strong whiff of Abdul.

Offline SamLP

We must be getting old!  This time it took over 400 posts to flush out the truly wicked Abdul Collective.

We did figure him out from the start. I refer you to this weird review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43060.0
He couldn't keep a low profile though. From his comments and reviews he had seen half the prossies in London. A lunch break in Golders Green, a shopping trip in Tottenham Court Road, finding himself in East London, working in West London...

He did his research but missing out the maid tripped him up and gave the game away.

marty_mcfly

Offline hendrix

What the hell is Abdul?

In essence, multiple usernames, usually writing in a terrible Indian/Asian "accent". Possibly more than one person. Almost certainly a fake fantasist who's never actually had sex. Obsessed with how many times punters cum, bareback, online stalking etc...Total cunt basically.

Offline smiths

In essence, multiple usernames, usually writing in a terrible Indian/Asian "accent". Possibly more than one person. Almost certainly a fake fantasist who's never actually had sex. Obsessed with how many times punters cum, bareback, online stalking etc...Total cunt basically.

IMO Uber is far more likely to have been a pimp trying to promote some of his or her WGs on here. Its a tactic I think will ever increase as the forum gets ever more popular so worth these low lifes time posting on. Happened on another punting forum for years with GP Parties until I and others sussed them out, and happened a lot with the Divines, all attempts to also undermine the forum, admin on here wont stand for it fortunately for punters though.

Offline shagbambi

IMO Uber is far more likely to have been a pimp trying to promote some of his or her WGs on here.

I sometimes get the feeling when I read reviews that seem to have huge amounts of background about the girls, their coming and goings, that this is the case.  A punter my have EAS with one girl, maybe with two but not with a shed load...

yumyum3

IMO Uber is far more likely to have been a pimp trying to promote some of his or her WGs on here. Its a tactic I think will ever increase as the forum gets ever more popular so worth these low lifes time posting on. Happened on another punting forum for years with GP Parties until I and others sussed them out, and happened a lot with the Divines, all attempts to also undermine the forum, admin on here wont stand for it fortunately for punters though.
Good post, mate. I've just written about this in support of pumps on another thread - he's just taking on a pimp promoting parlours in south London. I hope these cunts continue to be sniffed out and banned by Nick and Adam.  :hi:

Offline hendrix

You're probably right smiths. It's difficult to tell with the type of shit that the various "Abdul's"  have posted here. Glad to see the back of him anyway. No doubt he'll be back. Uber lasted longer than most despite sounding fake from day 1 in my view. Still, there's enough experience here to suss these cunts out eventually  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I sometimes get the feeling when I read reviews that seem to have huge amounts of background about the girls, their coming and goings, that this is the case.  A punter my have EAS with one girl, maybe with two but not with a shed load...

Indeed, naturally I compare myself with others and I simply wouldn't know so many details about a WG as I don't ask them as its none of my business. Some punters do want to get to know a WG for their own reasons though of course so I factor this in.

Offline smiths

You're probably right smiths. It's difficult to tell with the type of shit that the various "Abdul's"  have posted here. Glad to see the back of him anyway. No doubt he'll be back. Uber lasted longer than most despite sounding fake from day 1 in my view. Still, there's enough experience here to suss these cunts out eventually  :thumbsup:

I initially thought UberX was well dodgy but then changed my mind, I was wrong, you and others were right, in the end he was sussed out but some of these pimps are cleverer than most, and they really need to be on here.

Online The_Don

Indeed, naturally I compare myself with others and I simply wouldn't know so many details about a WG as I don't ask them as its none of my business. Some punters do want to get to know a WG for their own reasons though of course so I factor this in.

Very good point, some times I look at the reviews (including mine) and wonder if their is to much or not enough info contain.   

yumyum3

some of these pimps are cleverer than most, and they really need to be on here.
I've noticed this lately, too. A few years ago on this forum they were mostly easy to spot and the small group of vociferous members on here would often bait them a bit before they got banned. Now I notice they are more professional, come on here and are more difficult to call out straight away, even though its obvious members have suspicions. I'm cheered by at least knowing that some members on here are sensing the same. Let's keep this forum free of pimps and fucking white knights  :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:13:27 am by yumyum3 »

Offline JamesRockford

Yes, now you mention it the posting at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43060.msg574193#msg574193 also gives me pause for thought about another prolific member (and lover of bananas).

Offline lewishamguy

Yes, now you mention it the posting at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43060.msg574193#msg574193 also gives me pause for thought about another prolific member (and lover of bananas).

Well the banana lover admitted he's actually an Englishman

;)

rafatheira

Been on this forum for nearly a year, and its changed the punting game for me completely, so I'll be eternally grateful for the reviews system on here.

But I have to say, the absolutely stunning level of nutjobs you come across on here is incredible, its free entertainment  :D. 16 fake reviews on a punting forum...guys who have split personalities on 2 different punting forums, might as well cancel my netflix subscription  :drinks: .

Type_O_Negative

I bet Uber is still in shock he got a ban  :D

Offline Mr Farkyhars

IMO Uber is far more likely to have been a pimp trying to promote some of his or her WGs on here

If so, it's a bit odd that all his reviews seem to be of different girls :)

Offline JamesRockford

OK I'm suddenly bored with punting and I seem to have more money in my pocket.  Am I ill?

Online The_Don

OK I'm suddenly bored with punting and I seem to have more money in my pocket.  Am I ill?

Nope, it happens. Take some time out and return fresh.

Just like W/G's I feel burned out some times, it good to read and get the popcorn out  ;)

Offline MrSmiley

me too. been waiting for this feeling to come and it finally has after an insane 8 months, hundreds of punts and £1000's spent. life has changed a bit and got two women who keep me satisfied sexually. training them both to do things they are not used to but willing to try, so enjoying that side of things. saving a lot of money and now saving for a nice shiny new car! I don't suppose for a minute that i'll stop completely, but will hopefully have one every now and then for a bit of variety.

Offline smiths

If so, it's a bit odd that all his reviews seem to be of different girls :)

If they were a pimp I would expect them to be a pimp to a number of WGs and trying to cover their touting by posting reviews of WGs they aren't pimping as well as ones they are. ;)

Offline JamesRockford

got two women who keep me satisfied sexually. training them both to do things they are not used to but willing to try, so enjoying that side of things....

... which is nice.

Hells Bells Mr Smiley, good for you!  Sounds pretty radical and most of us would give our right arm to be in that position!

Er...silly question but these ladies aren't in your cellar I hope?  Or do you have them on some sort of professional retainer?  Or have you just hypnotically charmed them with your smile?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:50:22 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks James. It feels good to be ‘off the hook’. It was ludicrously addictive. Neither are in the cellar or on a retainer, so it must be my winning smile. I’ll give you a clue. One of them is mrs smiley. Woke up one morning and thought to myself; why the fuck I am I not banging her?! She looks good. Maybe I was going through a little midlife crisis and panicked I wasn’t going to shag anymore birds except for one. Now I know I can just like that, the urge has gone and I’m starting to cultivate the sex at home. I’ve learned a few tricks she seems to like too!

Offline JamesRockford

Mr Smiley that is the most inspirational post I've read all year - more power to you, Buddy.

... And who may I ask is your other student?

brolin_76

anyone know when vivien will be back from holiday? and who is other girl working with her any link? :)