Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are good WGs more likely to be sexually submissive?  (Read 1465 times)

jcdmj12

I've noticed something in the last few good punts I've had, that a number of them have shown very submissive tendencies, even when they don't mention it on their profiles.   By that I mean, that in the flow of things, when you slide out of the vanilla into more dominant activities (spanking etc), a little switch seems to flick and they seem to relax and get a lot more obviously aroused (wet pussy, flushed cheeks, dilated pupils etc)

Anyone else find this? I have a pet theory about it (which I'll share shortly if anyone is interested), but wanted to get some other views.   :hi:

Offline Paul31

I haven't noticed that. Completely opposite with my regular who I have been seeing for a few years. She is the dominant one and that's just the way I like it

Offline Malvolio

They're more likely to be good actresses.

willbred

I've noticed something in the last few good punts I've had, that a number of them have shown very submissive tendencies, even when they don't mention it on their profiles.   By that I mean, that in the flow of things, when you slide out of the vanilla into more dominant activities (spanking etc), a little switch seems to flick and they seem to relax and get a lot more obviously aroused (wet pussy, flushed cheeks, dilated pupils etc)

Anyone else find this? I have a pet theory about it (which I'll share shortly if anyone is interested), but wanted to get some other views.   :hi:
Underneath whatever veneer they may portray, don't most women get turned on by a spanking - certainly a mild one?????

Offline madeinwales56

I don't think it's submissive so much as compliant. A good prossie will do her utmost to fulfill your requirements.

password02

I don't think it's submissive so much as compliant. A good prossie will do her utmost to fulfill your requirements.

+1

jcdmj12

Yes, I think that's true, although being submissive helps with being compliant.   My experience with civvy submissive women is that they have less of a problem with being slutty or feeling 'used' (sometimes that's part of the thrill for them).  It made me wonder if girls of that mindset are more likely to be able to deal psychologically with fucking dozens of people a week.

Offline smiths

Yes, I think that's true, although being submissive helps with being compliant.   My experience with civvy submissive women is that they have less of a problem with being slutty or feeling 'used' (sometimes that's part of the thrill for them).  It made me wonder if girls of that mindset are more likely to be able to deal psychologically with fucking dozens of people a week.

You make a very good point which has certainly been the case with some good WGs I have punted with. They were compliant through free will of course and this mindset may indeed help.

spkmstr48

A sub cedes control to the Dom. In a sense that's exactly what WGs do every time they open the door to a stranger. Therefore, I agree, it's a useful trait for a WG to have. However, depends which frog you select from the box.

jcdmj12

A sub cedes control to the Dom. In a sense that's exactly what WGs do every time they open the door to a stranger. Therefore, I agree, it's a useful trait for a WG to have. However, depends which frog you select from the box.
True, although in BDSM relationships, the sub is overall in control because they set the boundaries of what's going to happen. Although again, that has a similarity to WG encounters.

spkmstr48

True, although in BDSM relationships, the sub is overall in control because they set the boundaries of what's going to happen. Although again, that has a similarity to WG encounters.

Totally true, which is why communication is such a vital component.

The girl needs you to stop and step away when she uses a safe word like "red!" for example. Not when she says "oh my god, please no!"

It's the difference between roleplaying and having fun or reaching a limit and causing the roleplay to be suspended.

As a Dom, it is important to exercise restraint. Even if you really do know exactly where your subs limits are it's fun to start at a lower level and build up, explaining everything you're going to do before you do it.

Marmite

I think it is perfectly feasible for WG who has the ability to enjoy providing the service she provides to take advantage of the anonymity of the paid relationship to explore her own sexuality with a client she has trust in.

jcdmj12

I think it is perfectly feasible for WG who has the ability to enjoy providing the service she provides to take advantage of the anonymity of the paid relationship to explore her own sexuality with a client she has trust in.

Yep - this is where I really like longer bookings with the right WG.  Much more scope for that.

Offline HappyandLucky

+ 2

Cupcake X

+ 3