Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva  (Read 2358 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline foreverchanges

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well there I was looking forward to a once in a lifetime experience involving two Heavenly Bodies and it all went tits up..but enough of the solar eclipse and on to more pressing matters.!

Communications was via text and Keeva was her usual thorough and professional self.
Usual  location nice and discrete and the flat was clean and tidy with Keeva dressed in a little black dress and black holdups sporting plum coloured hair and...a bit of a tan shock horror!

Hardly had time to sort the paperwork before she pounced and began frantically undressing me while at the same time getting into some serious DFK and sloppy OWO..magnificent.
It was noticeable that her bum is returning to its former glorious self after her strict fitness regime so of course I had to have a nice spot of rimming and to use another UKP member's  famous quote,"There's no hairs on Keeva's bothole"

RO followed  then more OWO in front of the mirror before Keeva politely introduced the toys as she really got into it playing  with her pussy with me doing as I was told and inserting a finger into you know where!

Next on the menu was a spot of A Levels wth Keeva going into overdrive and then the crowning glory with CIM and her swallowing the lot.
Nice catch up chat to finish off and a look of astonishment when I informed her of what my plans were for the afternoon but fair play..she wished me good luck!

This was my fifteenth meeting with Keeva and she is still as fresh and enthusiastic as she was when I first saw her last February.
As long as she remains in the business I shall keep on returning!

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks. Keeva is such a great girl & so enthusiastic, i think she enjoys it as much as we do.... :yahoo:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Fantastic review of a fantastic girl. I'm supposed to be cutting back on my punting for a while but reviews like this are not helping. Must see her again soon.

Offline Kev3773

In my opinion one of the best attitudes and services in this area for many a year. Have seen her about 10 times now interspersed with several others as variety is the spice of life ( Keevas words ) but will keep returning as long as she keeps working and enjoying it.  :rolleyes:

Offline toon972

Also saw Keeva on Friday,had not seen her for a while.I could not find her place last time,so I owed her one!I see they have erected a large sign there now,must be for me.Always a pleasure to see Keeva,and will not be waiting as long again.

Looking4fun

I'm pleased it wasn't just me that couldn't find it haha felt like I was back in the headmasters office when I was late got a telling off but she soon forgive me thankfully after many apologies
Great girl

Offline toon972

When I arrived I text her to tell her I had found her place,her reply was"well come and get me then".Yeh a great girl who is up for a laugh.

Offline foreverchanges

When I arrived I text her to tell her I had found her place,her reply was"well come and get me then".Yeh a great girl who is up for a laugh.

What I love about when I see her is the way as soon as you let yourself in she literally leaps on you.

Her whole attitude is simply magnificent.

Offline foreverchanges

I'm pleased it wasn't just me that couldn't find it haha felt like I was back in the headmasters office when I was late got a telling off but she soon forgive me thankfully after many apologies
Great girl

I notice on her site she mentions that she can't abide tardiness and I imagine it would be quite scarey getting a dressing down off her.

Keeva as a strict Headmistress?....now there's a thought!! yahoo:

Time for a cold shower methinks!!

Looking4fun

Yes she was a little peeved to say the least but she soon came round after a bit of grovelling haha

Offline Hordak3000

It's because of reviews like this why I've finally took the plunge and booked a session with her... now to work out how to get to her place using public transport ha ha

Offline Kev3773

It's because of reviews like this why I've finally took the plunge and booked a session with her... now to work out how to get to her place using public transport ha ha

Leisurely 10 min walk from central station. You won't regret it but your walk back may be longer on your jelly legs  :D

Offline foreverchanges

Leisurely 10 min walk from central station. You won't regret it but your walk back may be longer on your jelly legs  :D

Definitely know that  feeling Alfie :D