Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting buddy??  (Read 1089 times)

IT861

Does anyone else have a putting buddy??

Me and my mate both perfectly and most definitely straight but enjoy the pre and post punt chats lol normally why we use agencies as we can get two girls to our hotel and were laughing, much harder to do on aw.

Offline HappyandLucky

My punting buddies are my punting phone and my cock  :lol: . Im a bit greedy and not into sharing, but if it interests me one day, I would probably go to an organised party in London.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Fuck-buddy yes please, punting-buddy no way.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Personally I'd like a bisexual female punting buddy.  Every booking then becomes a threesome, and she pays half the cost.

Haven't managed to find one though.

Ben4454

Having punting buddies can be fun and have done it  in the past plenty of times. Although nowadays I prefer to punt alone.

The problem I found with having a punting buddy is usually you're drinking together and your buddy really wants a punt. So if your plan A messes up you both end up just trawling adultwork at the last minute at 12am to find a girl. Said girl usually Romanian and its a waste of money.

I prefer to plan ahead and do it alone.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Punting is a Lone Wolf hobby as far as I'm concerned!! I don't share this with anyone under any circumstances!!

Offline cueball

There is 178 of my punting buddies on here right now

Offline claretandblue

Punting is a Lone Wolf hobby as far as I'm concerned!! I don't share this with anyone under any circumstances!!
i disagree,s good mate also punts and its always a laugh to compare stories,its an extension of what you get on this site but better

quite often in summer we will go to soho for a few beers and go our separate ways during the afternoon to visit a walk up or two,good times :drinks:

Siadwel

Offline madeinwales56

I agree with the Lone Wolf syndrome. However a pal of mine made an excuse to leave the pub early one Friday evening as he had a visitor coming round. The next Friday I asked him how his visitor was. He admitted in private later that he had arranged a prossie for an outcall. We have swapped notes a few times since then.

DG

As one of the married fraternity on here, there is no one I could trust enough to be a punt buddy. My missus used to work at the same place as me so all my mates at work know her, and as she was quite popular, I don't think any of them would wear me punting behind her back.

It would be nice to compare notes, but UKP at least provides an outlet.

Offline iPad3

Not a soul knows about my punting but the girls I fuck and the guys I meet at parties, I wouldn't have it any other way, knowing that no one knows actually makes it more fun for me, if that makes sense!!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Not a soul knows about my punting but the girls I fuck and the guys I meet at parties, I wouldn't have it any other way, knowing that no one knows actually makes it more fun for me, if that makes sense!!!

+1