Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot blonde lena, Hammersmith, W6 - The best tits I have seen in 20 years.  (Read 7779 times)

west8

hot blonde lena
External Link/Members Only

Quote from: west8
In my youth my Grandfather used to tell me magical tales about breasts such as these. A firmness, roundness and symmetry that has to be seen to be believed.
  :rose:

This is a potted review which I will update more thoroughly tonight when I wake up.

Was in the area and saw the £60 / 30 mins option. Had to be worth a shot.

Blonde girl, mid-twenties and half Polish, half Czech. Face not dissimilar to Porsha, ie average and attractive but not a stunner. But this girl has the most perfect pair of natural tits I have ever seen. Absolutely perfect, absolutely symmetrical and 100% natural.

FK, DFK, OWO, HJ, Tit-play, etc

Brilliant VFM punt!

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

They look a bit small to me  :hi:

Offline agcnospam

Thanks for sharing westie. Her profile says her chest is 32B, is that accurate? Her PG pics don't really show her tits off at all.

I'm a lover of the boobies, but I like them a bit bigger than B cup :)

Offline sticko

Yep - nice norks.  On the HL.

Good find,

S

Sylvester

Bilateral symmetry is pretty much an essential for me when selecting a girl. Fortunately it's also pretty common.  So much so that I never really feel obliged to comment on it.

Picasso may have been a great painter, but I've never much fancied any of his girls...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:02:24 pm by Sylvester »

SaneOnes

Her breasts are definitely bigger than what she put in on her profile - either 34b or 32c/d, very fetching indeed, though! Well spotted, West. :)

Offline claretandblue

do you only ever wake up at night westie?you dont resemble dracula do you?

Offline anyfucker

Bilateral symmetry is pretty much an essential for me when selecting a girl. Fortunately it's also pretty common.  So much so that I never really feel obliged to comment on it.

Picasso may have been a great painter, but I've never much fancied any of his girls...
common in that people are generally not very lopsided.
Look carefully though and you will usually find some asymmetry, often one foot or hand is larger than the other, one bollock hangs a bit lower  :rolleyes:
quite a few people have one leg longer then the other, one breast a little lower, one a little smaller.
Me, i'm a positive determinist and just take them as they come and add them to my "stamp/pussy collection"

Sylvester

common in that people are generally not very lopsided.
Look carefully though and you will usually find some asymmetry, often one foot or hand is larger than the other, one bollock hangs a bit lower  :rolleyes:
quite a few people have one leg longer then the other, one breast a little lower, one a little smaller.
Me, i'm a positive determinist and just take them as they come and add them to my "stamp/pussy collection"
Hey there.  I understand that minor variations are perfectly normal, I've just never felt obliged to mention in a review when both halves of a girl have matched before..!

Pretty much all of the girls I have seen have been symmetrical enough (Aka 'normal') for me not to notice any discrepancies.  I shall however be on the lookout in future.

Maybe this can be a new addition to Westies rating scale?  Might stop every review scoring 96% or higher!!!

UberX

She looks very hot blonde adding to my list. :yahoo:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
She's raised her 30 mins price since the thread started - now £70 for half hour.

Type_O_Negative

She's raised her 30 mins price since the thread started - now £70 for half hour.

I'm not surprised at all. After reading this review she has just found out she has the best tits since 1995...

A more to come i'm sure.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:55:21 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline claretandblue

the best this the best that,westie throws these bold statements out like confetti :dash:

Sylvester

the best this the best that,westie throws these bold statements out like confetti :dash:
At this rate we are going to see some interesting new criteria emerge:

Best credit rating?
Most accomplished reverse parking?
Most symmetrical curtains?

I could go on..... :D

Offline claretandblue

At this rate we are going to see some interesting new criteria emerge:

Best credit rating?
Most accomplished reverse parking?
Most symmetrical curtains?

I could go on..... :D

:D

Offline monstar

West does love a superlative.  :timeout:

Thanks for the review anyway - she should promote her boobs more in the profile photos if they are that amazing though.  :wackogirl:

LL

That's no big deal for Westie. What's an extra tenner to him? He wipes his arse on bigger banknotes than that. :D
You can bet she'll be grateful to him for her 17% pay-rise next time they meet.

Offline Johny Stone

No she didn't, she put her normal rates back.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
No she didn't, she put her normal rates back.

Still looks like £70 to me when I click on the link!
(I have screen grabbed it, but don't know how/where to upload it)

Methinks someone's reading the thread.

Offline lewishamguy

Still looks like £70 to me when I click on the link!
(I have screen grabbed it, but don't know how/where to upload it)

Methinks someone's reading the thread.

There you go ;)

Offline claretandblue

That's no big deal for Westie. What's an extra tenner to him? He wipes his arse on bigger banknotes than that. :D
You can bet she'll be grateful to him for her 17% pay-rise next time they meet.
remember ll westie revealed recently on here that he doesnt even own a wallet,i assume the payment side of things is left to his egyptian chum...

if you open the glove compartment to westies jag you will see rolls and rolls of crisp,pink £50 notes :D

Offline Johny Stone

I quoted West's printscreen from his first post here.. Yesterday only she charged 60/half hour, today she has her normal rates.
I read what people post.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I quoted West's printscreen from his first post here.. Yesterday only she charged 60/half hour, today she has her normal rates.
I read what people post.

I concede - it was your re-posting of the screen grab that confused the issue for me, I thought you were saying "no, she is still £60" when you were actually pointing out that her rates yesterday was a special "£60 today only" offer and backing it up with the original West8 jpg.

west8

West does love a superlative.  :timeout:

Thanks for the review anyway - she should promote her boobs more in the profile photos if they are that amazing though.  :wackogirl:

Sorry, you're right. I stand by my assessment of Lena's perfect, perky tits though. Absolutely amazing. Only tits I have encountered that I actually prefer to Jazmin's.

I told her to ask her flatmate to take some topless shots and add them to her profile, but she said she didn't believe me when I told her that her breasts are anatomically perfect! ;)

Didn't have time to write at greater length this weekend, so that could be a good excuse to return and re-sample the goods this week. :drinks:

Offline ik

I saw her on Monday

She has moved to a nice flat handily located next to Warren Street tube station. Have to agree fabulous pair of natural tits, at least a 'c' cup maybe a 'd'. She's got a cracking slim body with nice trim arse, its a shame she doesn't show it off in her gallery pics.

Facially she's attractive, more girl next door than stunner, lovely blonde hair.  Her english is good and the service was okay. Some light fk, owo, plenty of positions and cum on tits. Decent shag of a fit blonde bird and great vfm at £110 for an hour

She says she shares the flat with another girl of aw, didn't meet her but if she's anything like Lena I'll give her a go

LL

West8 did talk some bollocks didn't he!?
"Best tits".  He obviously hasn't fucked Busty Audrey! :)
Oh well she looks nice anyway.  Another I'd forgotten about.

dmitri

she sounds good added to my hot list. :)