Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Hart  (Read 1870 times)

28 review(s) for LilyHart (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour in-call at her place in Pimlico, 140 quid, great comms throughout. Plenty of descriptions of her already, but definitely her in the pics and I thought she was facially pretty when I got to finally meet.

Services provided were done with plenty of enthusiasm namely, DFK, OWO, 69 and protected sex in numerous positions. Nothing fancy apart from some of the positions. Highlights are definitely her DFK, very deep and passionate with good variation.

Limited chat time wise, but she’s an articulate funny girl who provides a great GFE. Yet another easy recommendation, and I’ll definitely see her again.

vegg1e

+1 
A great girl to spend lots of time with.

Hornydevil247

+1 
A great girl to spend lots of time with.

+2 Sir K, Uncle S and Marty McFly will be along shortly no doubt

HD

Sylvester

I really don't intend this to sound as insensitive as it probably will, but I am genuinely curious - is no one else even slightly deterred by the heavy (probable) SH scarring on Lily's left thigh?  You can see it in some of her gallery photos.

I really found it really quite disconcerting, even though it is obviously old.

d00fer

I really don't intend this to sound as insensitive as it probably will, but I am genuinely curious - is no one else even slightly deterred by the heavy (probable) SH scarring on Lily's left thigh?  You can see it in some of her gallery photos.

I really found it really quite disconcerting, even though it is obviously old.

Can't say I noticed to be honest, but I've only met her twice, and the second time was awesome.

marty_mcfly

+2 Sir K, Uncle S and Marty McFly will be along shortly no doubt

HD

+3

vegg1e

Can't say I noticed to be honest, but I've only met her twice, and the second time was awesome.

I'm sure it was  :cool:  :cool: