Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie - New_Cookie  (Read 2530 times)

19 review(s) for New_Cookie (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Herges Adventures

Meeting date : Week beginning 16th March 2015
Melanie (New_Cookie ) - External Link/Members Only

In summary: Great value 3 hour, 3 pop session with warm & welcoming, attentive and very attractive brunette Bulgarian.

Comms: Good comms - simple e-mail exchange the weekend before. Like Nathalie Love, she does not display a phone number due to the amount of timewasters she claims to have previously had to deal with. After meeting time was agreed, I was sent a phone number.
When I did give her a call on the morning to get her address, I found myself a bit surprised to hear that she was heavily accented. It may be that Bulgarian (from the original Slavic) is that bit harder than other languages to translate to English but, in meeting, I soon realised she’s well travelled, intelligent and knowledgeable – so good conversation throughout.
She also acknowledged (as mentioned in previous reviews) her profile is wrong on several counts – re some services offered and the ‘Last 10 days’ part. She said that a friend help her get it set up quickly so fair enough but could have been updated by now. ’10 days’ might have helped drive traffic to begin with I guess (she said it related to the Xmas break originally).

Amount paid: £230 for 3 hours

Venue: Discrete basement flat in Paddington, 5 mins from station. Nicely laid out. Bathroom more than adequate. She said that she shared the flat and lived there, which I can believe from the number of clothes hanging in the bedroom wardrobe, shoes in the hallway and cosmetics in the bathroom.

Looks/Personality:
Photos are a fair representation of who you will meet. Her body is very nice indeed -  her behind is to die for, her nipples are close to perfect and her full lips are made for kissing. She was dressed as I requested and looked great. She bemoaned carrying some weight compared to 12/18 months ago but it gave her slight curves in all the right places to my eyes.
Personality wise, she was very complimentary, open and good fun with me; giggling, teasing and kissing me passionately. I think an earlier review noted that the reviewer and her ‘clicked’ which certainly was reflected in my time. So, she certainly knows what to do and is an experienced and excellent provider in this regard.
I think she is suffering a little from the age old dilemma of enjoying the money from punting but not the work that is sometimes required day in, day out. She said she was getting some new photos done imminently but for the high-end agencies where she can command £400 p/h apparently. Thus not sure how long left on a/w for Mel – but she has been working generally in the UK for a few years. We’ll see.

Service :
We began by enjoying a glass of wine. We sat on the bed and she ran through what she does not deliver – specifically - Anal; Giving Rim and Swallow. This was fine with me and I would rather this was set out up front than halfway through to be honest. CIM was on offer for those who see it as a deal-breaker.

Enjoyed a nice enough shower before we moved to passionate FK and lots of groping whilst I kissed her neck and breasts.
We moved naturally into R/O which was great – loved her hands pushing me further down on her and her thighs gripping me tightly as she got very wet. She moved on to OWO which was straightforward in comparison to what I have been spoilt with recently (though she did take me very deep at one point) but is not my favourite anyway so condom on for sex (without lube) in C/W, Mish with passionate kisses before I popped in Doggy, which felt really really good – she is very tight.  :thumbsup:

There was engaging and open chat between rounds; she did ask if she could smoke after round 1, which was fine with me as I do too on occasion. There was no evidence prior to this of smoke in the flat or on her breath however.

Round two ended in Mish with more horny kissing, enjoying some great wet rimming and 69 along the way. Round 3 was with the clock running down and she nicely finished me by hand whilst we enjoyed yet more kisses and sexy vocal encouragement.
Ended up leaving around 20 mins over time I would say, after a further shower. She said I was the only visitor that day, which I can believe after a 3 hr session.

So excellently delivered, multiple services. It is strictly a GFE and, at the risk of sounding a fluffy cunt, the more you approach it as such - with time to play and build up the session - the more you will be rewarded. So, for example, after pop one, we talked, kissed, cuddled… which ended with me lightly fingering her and rubbing her clit whilst kissing her lips and neck which she seemed to love – as did I !

Pros – Good looking girl, amazing tight body, wonderful derriere to kiss and rim, great full lips and passionate kisses, very friendly and attentive; 3 hours at £230 is great vfm
Neutral – She seems a bit underwhelmed with A/W volume of interest/work so not sure how long she will be around for; profile could do with an update.
Cons – None

VFM : 9/10. Works out at circa £76 per hour.
Would I visit again : Yes
Would I recommend : Yes, if you are strictly looking for a sensual GFE at great value for money.

I went out of my way for a longer punt after my previous experience with Busty Lexi and my own reflections on trying to always squeeze two pops in an hour. This was thus an enjoyable and rewarding time after that experience and, in my estimation, taking your time with a gorgeous women can be very rewarding. No PSE here, but the 3 hrs at £230 is great VFM and I really enjoyed my time with Mel.  :thumbsup:

Offline shagbambi

Melanie is great fun, glad you had a good time.  She is a very good GFE.

password02

Melanie is great fun, glad you had a good time.  She is a very good GFE.
s

Similar session to mine.  +1.  Great VFM for 3 hours.  Best 3 hour rate in central London

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks and glad you had a good time OP.

Another that is nudging up the hl nicely - especially at that rate.  :drinks:

john_n

Great review and looks like I have to try to book her again. Had booked her for 3 hrs earlier this month, but she had to cancel on the day due to an incident

Offline Herges Adventures

Great review and looks like I have to try to book her again. Had booked her for 3 hrs earlier this month, but she had to cancel on the day due to an incident

Sorry to hear but well worth persevering John

Sylvester

Nice review, and she has been on my long list for a while. She looks and sounds hot, and is seemingly great vfm.

She had kind of slipped off my radar recently however, so thanks for the reminder!

Offline JamesRockford

Great review! She sounds lovely and I agree, a 3 hour punt can enter a different dimension in terms of foreplay, intimacy and so on.

Such a pity about the below average owo, which is a big thing for me.   Unless a girl loves sucking cock she just isn't going to put her heart or lungs into the job.  I want high wattage suction, and by the sounds of it she would barely be willing to sip an apple juice through a silly little straw - let alone a golf ball through a hosepipe (am I right Sylvester?).

Well, I really can't give up punting till I've found "the one".
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:39:41 pm by JamesRockford »

Sylvester

Great review! She sounds lovely and I agree, a 3 hour punt can enter a different dimension in terms of foreplay, intimacy and so on.

Such a pity about the below average owo, which is a big thing for me.   Unless a girl loves sucking cock she just isn't going to put her heart or lungs into the job.  I want high wattage suction, and by the sounds of it she would barely be willing to sip an apple juice through a silly little straw - let alone a golf ball through a hosepipe (am I right Sylvester?).

Well, I really can't give up punting till I've found "the one".

Ha! You're not wrong James, you're not wrong.