Author Topic: Best BJ in Glasgow  (Read 4206 times)

chump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been asked before but let's see if anything has changed.

Owo a must, CIM/swallow optional.

Offline auldie63

Is this an offer???????????????

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Been asked before but let's see if anything has changed.

Owo a must, CIM/swallow optional.

Touring girl in Glasgow Sky Dupree....I'm
On mobile so can't post link but look in Glasgow review sectio.

Gagging - best i have ever had she really does it well

Deep throat - she can swallow any size of cock...I'm sure my cock was hitting her tonsils

Spit on cock - great looking in your right eye whilst sucking you

No CIM but does OWO... She is only here till Sunday
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has to be jasmine4hotfun .

Special mention to Lucy May , a young Geordie girl who I believe will be back in Glasgow imminently.

the good 1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been asked before but let's see if anything has changed.

Owo a must, CIM/swallow optional.
Scottish Sophie External Link/Members Only gives a good head probably the best part of the punt with her.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 06:22:06 pm by the good 1 »

DG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Scottish Sophie External Link/Members Only gives a good head probably the best part of the punt with her.

Just wish she would work when I'm free, just can't pin her down. She told me she works the odd weekend, but not since I last spoke with her.

Offline zag69


Offline Sweep70

She is amazing I have been to see her in Manchester that is where she is from , she tours and in own words "goes gallivanting" she said to me " I am tricky to get hold of "she has a full time job down here in Manchester and when she gets holidays from her full time job she tours mostly in the Glasgow area
When I saw her It was in the The  prestwich  area  of
Manchester it was good comms , I had the most amazing time with her she treated me like I was something special
We even run over the time, a young party girl in her mid twenties it was great for a 40 something like me ,we had doggy,mish
cowgirl lots of  Dfk ,at one point she was sucking my left thumb when I was fucking her, which really turned me on,great tits ,really suck able,beautiful body,made me feel like a king I have never had an experience like it before in my life,she is something really special
I will go and see her again,Deffo I recommend her to anyone,well worth  the money





Offline Sweep70

Sky Dupree etch it on your memory,do it now

Givememilf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Wonderwall88

Busty Dana lee and she swallows.

BigIank8212

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anybody seen new lady Emily Milf ?