Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raquel of Camberwell/Oval  (Read 1395 times)

1 review(s) for RAQUEL SEXY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Arar77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw her yesterday for a 15 min quickie.  She is not even close to a size 8/10, nor can I ever imagine that she could have been in the past.  She was at least size 14, maybe 16 in my opinion.  She was about 5'4 and bore a vague resemblance to the pics online, but was just not as attractive by a long shot. 

Big tits, and I guess attractive-ish for a larger lady, but that's just not my thing.  She put the condom on with her mouth when I'd barely even dropped my trousers, and was very enthusiastic with good oral and not a bad fuck too.  But I just didn't find her attractive.

The fact that she has either used heavily photoshopped pics or very old pics makes this a negative, despite the service being ok.  I should have walked, but at £50 for 15 mins when I was in a hurry and needed some relief... (you know the rest, I'm sure we've all been there)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry about your experience I have met her a few times and have found her to be a good punt.

man

Hey guys do you know an other way than adultwork to contact her, Id like to give her a visit...

Offline pumps

Hey guys do you know an other way than adultwork to contact her, Id like to give her a visit...

PM brazilian martian!

Offline sailor3

Offline pumps

Her profile says size 14.

Actually didn't you think to yourself before posting..."maybe it's been edited since the review ?"

If you did you'd save me the trouble of posting......

If you scroll down that mess of a profile you'll find she's forgot to edit out a part where she describes herself as Size 8.

Offline sailor3

Just saying Pumps. I have no way of knowing whether it was edited post review or not. It's not a criticism of the review, it's nothing except an observation on what her profile says. Chill dude.

Offline pumps

Just saying Pumps. I have no way of knowing whether it was edited post review or not. It's not a criticism of the review, it's nothing except an observation on what her profile says. Chill dude.

I'm very chilled.

It wasn't exactly a true observation as you missed the part I highlighted.