Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad prices for 90 mins  (Read 1128 times)

Offline lol

Hello all. Long time listener, first time caller.
Why do some girls on AW have such a high marginal rate for 90 minutes as opposed to 60. For example, 1hr will be £90 and 2hrs £180 but 1.5hrs won't be £90x1.5=£135 but £150 meaning that extra 30 minutes is £120/hr!  Another example is £150 for 1 hour but £250 for 1.5 hours instead of £225. Are they just bad at maths or are 90 minute bookings really such a hassle? I thought things were supposed to be cheaper in bulk?

Offline cueball

There's worse than that up her in the nw, there is one prossie who says £80 for half an hour and £180 for an hour 2x80=160 be better value to book her from 1 to 1:30 go and get a butty and re book 2 to 2:30 or two half hours running concurrent.

Offline Roth

Some prossies can't count.   :dash:  Some prefer longer punts to cut down on preparation time so charge less.  :thumbsup:  others can't be arsed to work too hard with a punter so only do short meets and hurry you out the door after you've popped.  : :thumbsdown:  you takes your choice.  :lol:

Offline Qwerty

There's worse than that up her in the nw, there is one prossie who says £80 for half an hour and £180 for an hour 2x80=160 be better value to book her from 1 to 1:30 go and get a butty and re book 2 to 2:30 or two half hours running concurrent.

I think you mean consecutive, unless there are two of you...

Offline ForrestGump

Why do some girls on AW have such a high marginal rate for 90 minutes as opposed to 60. For example, 1hr will be £90 and 2hrs £180 but 1.5hrs won't be £90x1.5=£135 but £150 meaning that extra 30 minutes is £120/hr!  Another example is £150 for 1 hour but £250 for 1.5 hours instead of £225. Are they just bad at maths or are 90 minute bookings really such a hassle? I thought things were supposed to be cheaper in bulk?

Could be that the wgs who do this have ocd tendencies and the very thought of taking a booking that isn't in multiples of 60 minutes makes them totally uncomfortable, hence the unattractive pricing structure. Just a thought.  ;)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think some add their half hour rate to their hour rate which would be ok if their half hour rate was half of their hourly rate but it rarely is. So if 30 minutes is £60 and an hour is £90 then 90 minutes would be £150.  They don't realise if the 2 hour rate is double one hour then the 90 minute rate should be one hour plus the half the hourly rate as it splits the cost of the second hour into half which is what the extra 30 minutes should be charged at.

Offline cueball

I think you mean consecutive, unless there are two of you...

Err, yeah, well spotted

Offline BadT

I would say its to make the longer booking seem more attractive to the punter, so ultimately she gets more money out of you. In the example you state, you quite rightly point out that £100 for a half hour is a lot of money compared to the hourly rate, but then it makes you think £50 for the last half hour isn't so bad so you may as well go for 2 hours.

In a lot of cases, the WGs 2 hour rate is less than double for her hourly rate (say 2 hours for £250 if an hour is £150). In such a case, its definitely in her interests to make the 90 minute rate close to the 2 hour rate as it makes the 2 hour booking a better proposition for both of you, if she offers it at all.

Don't jump to the assumption that its because WGs are bad at maths- the vast majority are far from innumerate as far as the pound sign is concerned...

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Some prossies can't count.   :dash:  Some prefer longer punts to cut down on preparation time so charge less.  :thumbsup:  others can't be arsed to work too hard with a punter so only do short meets and hurry you out the door after you've popped.  : :thumbsdown:  you takes your choice.  :lol:

With all due respect Sir Bollicks !, All prossies can count I've never met one yet who can't!..

spkmstr48

With all due respect Sir Bollicks !, All prossies can count I've never met one yet who can't!..

What do you do? Give them a SATS test?

:lol: :lol: :D

Offline Roth

Your right in part.  They CAN'T count when they set their rates but suddenly they CAN count the readies when you hand them over.   :D

Unless of course you hand over too much over then they decide they CAN'T count again!   :D

Some have a problem counting minutes and try to kick you out early!  :dash: