Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie  (Read 3246 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

guy_of_fifty

External Link/Members Only

So after a few very disappointing punts I took the advice of the 'Wise Men' of this site and increased my budget to spend an hour with Little Katie External Link/Members Only

Katie only makes a few appointments and these are largely now with her regulars so she usually posts that she is fully booked. I've been checking her profile for a fair few months in the hope she might get some availability and a couple of weeks ago I got lucky. After sending her an AW message she sent me her phone number and the appointment was made for last Monday...

Review: x Little Katie x
External Link/Members Only
Booking: 1 hour incall
Date: Monday 16/03/2015
Cost: £150
Reason: Having had a few very disappointing punts I wanted to actually enjoy myself and get what I was paying for. Kate is highly recommended on here and I've been watching her profile for quite some time.

About Katie
Face: Katie is very pretty and her pics are accurate on her profile. An old cliché I know but even better in the flesh than her pics.
Body: Average height (5'5"?) very slim and extremely firm. Small breasts which I absolutely adored and the most amazing ass.
Services: WOW WOW WOW! Delivers EVERYTHING with enthusiasm, is advernturous, passionate and fun. Grade A+ without a doubt and most definately sets the bar as far as I'm concerned. A very natural, intimate and amazingly horny GFE, that I think will be very difficult to beat. An incredible amount of very passionate DFK, OWO, DT including a very willing and requested good face fucking. RO, 69, rimming both ways, fingering (I nearly made her squirt - next time Katie) and various positions. 3 pops for me and 3 Os for Katie :thumbsup: Katie is most definitely the most enthusiastic service provider I have had the pleasure to experience!
Attitude: Genuinely loves sex and enjoys what she does. Encourages you to try new things and I can imagine would be open to almost anything.
Comms:   despite SF previous issues with Katie's comms I found Katie to be Excellent. In fact it was me who missed our pre-arranged time for me to confirm the booking. It didn't bother Katie at all and she responded very politely and professionally. Prompt response from my initial AW message. Very prompt responses to my many text messages with exactly the answers I was looking for. Couldn't fault her coms at all.

Visit again? Most definitely Yes, as soon as I get the opportunity
Recommend? Unquestionably Yes, without hesitation.

Positives:
Full-on passionate GFE from the moment I walked in the door.
Very pretty with an amazing body.
The most incredibly positive attitude for the whole time we were together. Did I mention we overan by more than a quarter of an hour.
Incredible DTBJ and face fucking. I have to go back again just for this. 
Loved every minute!!!

Negatives
The only thing I can come up with is she is on the wrong side of Bristol for me, but that's my problem...

OK guys, so I know I will probably come under the category of a 'fluffy' punter. But hey, who cares. I had an amazing time and I'm now on Katie's regular list... I think I'm the winner!!!

Offline Bikerboy

Great review, thanks :)

Your experience was similar in many ways to mine. LK is indeed one of a kind!

Offline Roth

Great review, thanks :)

Your experience was similar in many ways to mine. LK is indeed one of a kind!

Shame anal is off the menu now but looking as how busy she is (she's  booked up until the end of April) there's probably a danger of her ring piece being stretched wider than the Mersey Tunnel which is not good.  :cry:

guy_of_fifty

tbh I had so much fun I really wasn't bothered about anal  :rolleyes:

Cda1966

Would be nice to see her, but seems nigh on impossible

Offline slavealan75

Getting to see Katie is becoming increasingly difficult despite her rwducing her client base. Not sure when I'll be able to see her again which is a real shame.

Offline timstella

Nice review GoF!  :thumbsup:
Since Katie works part time she sees far fewer people than you would imagine. I see her as often as I can but if her other life intervenes it sometimes has to come first. This keeps her fresh and is why she is such a good experience IMO. She is not driven exclusively by mercenary concerns. She's not unique in this, that's what made some of the Bath Babes so brilliant, but it's quite rare and is very refreshing when you do find it. Seeing Katie is an exercise in patience, which I must say is quite hard sometimes  :dash:
Cheers
Tim

squeezebox

Good review!

I reckon she might consider going full time in the future. (after her studies have been completed).

This could include more tours and she could easily "retire" @ 30.

Offline Roth

Good review!

I reckon she might consider going full time in the future. (after her studies have been completed).

This could include more tours and she could easily "retire" @ 30.

Retire at 30?  Once a prossie always a prossie!    :crazy: Especially when money's tight.  :wacko:

Offline Jeremy

Count yourself lucky you managed to get an impromptu booking when many of us already on her waiting list have been waiting weeks. You must have really charmed her :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:56:35 pm by Jeremy »

guy_of_fifty

It's all in the wooing Jeremy!

I don't mind being labelled a 'fluffy' if it means I get to see WGs like Katie  :yahoo:

Offline Bikerboy

It's all in the wooing Jeremy!

I don't mind being labelled a 'fluffy' if it means I get to see WGs like Katie  :yahoo:

+1

Offline PaintBrush

With this kind of feedback, I'll try to get onto her waiting list.
See if it takes as long to get an appointment with her as it dose to see my GP

Offline hooper567

Excellent review for an excellent girl  ;)

Offline hooper567

If anyone is interested   :P  Little Katie is on Twitter External Link/Members Only   :thumbsup: for those hoping to see her  ;)

spkmstr48

If anyone is interested   :P  Little Katie is on Twitter External Link/Members Only   :thumbsup: for those hoping to see her  ;)

"for confirmed followers" great so we all need fake twitter accounts now!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review from the OP which really whets the appetite for my upcuming first meet with her... :cool:
Can't f*cking wait TBH :yahoo:

I've a feeling I'll become addicted (and even fluffier....) once I have been there... :wacko:

Offline Roth

Fully booked for April now.   :cry:

guy_of_fifty

I'm jealous Cisco and that's after a single visit!

Meeting booked for May... A long way off but I feel I have to give everyone else the opportunity to experience the joy!!!