Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violetgrayxxx (Kensington)  (Read 1342 times)

10 review(s) for VioletGrayxxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had Violet on my hot list, after reading Sedlmayer review

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing (all over body)
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is very good and no issues, in setting up the booking (I can't fault her comm's, first class)  :music:

Location: Hotel in Kensington with on suite shower room, small and clean, fit for use.
Permit zones 08:00 - 06:30 (Mon to Sat) pay and display close by.
Tube = High Street Kensington less than 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show a her face and the body pictures are fair.

The girl: Mid to long brown hair, size 10-12-ish, 5.5, age early to mid 20's, attractive girl (IMO). Curvy but bustydd is a little curvier. 

Plus + She a down to earth W/G with a good level of service and attitude. No clock watching and I was a little late (tube delays). But she was understanding and allows time in-between bookings  :)  The Shower together at the end of the punt was a nice touch and unexpected :thumbsup:

Neutral:
The incall was hotel based, some may not like this. I like to get in and out with out seeing to many members of staff or other punters

Out calls are available and 3 Sum (Rye review) this adds another dimension, solo or 3 sum :unknown:

Below is current pictures and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:55:53 pm by The_Don »

Offline MeesterNeek

Thanks

Always good to hear of a fellow punter's similar experience - suspect we might even have seen on the same day!  :lol: