Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen nicole_sensual ??  (Read 654 times)

Offline adindas

She has been in London for sometimes
Romanian bur she looks stunning with reasonable half hourly rate of £50 ??

Any feedback will be appriciated ...

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

neo39

Hey there,

I saw her 2 weeks ago.

Works in a hotel and kept asking me if I have a passport. Even when I got there she asked for my ID which I did not have. Afterwards she explained she doesn't do it with romanians and always checks before that.

She's a milf, 7/10 I would say for that price. Protected oral, and sex in different positions in the 30 minutes, with no complains. She did not kiss however.

She seems like an intelligent person to be honest, and what won me is her manners. The moment we were in the room, she asked whether I would like a drink and brought me one.

Definitely a keeper on my hot list.

west8

I saw her 2 weeks ago.

So either you write very slowly, or you can't be arsed to review her?

Works in a hotel and kept asking me if I have a passport. Even when I got there she asked for my ID which I did not have. Afterwards she explained she doesn't do it with romanians and always checks before that.

The above should amply demonstrate precisely why you should review her. To warn others about her ridiculous 'security checks'.

neo39

So either you write very slowly, or you can't be arsed to review her?

The above should amply demonstrate precisely why you should review her. To warn others about her ridiculous 'security checks'.

True that, however I am fairly new to the website thus getting familiar with the routine. So give me a break before giving me the attitude. :)