Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CharmySabrina  (Read 3294 times)

3 review(s) for CharmySabrina (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bengeo13

Like many of us perhaps, I've been on a quest to discover a treasure in the west end of Newcastle, and on this evidence Sabrina is a candidate!
External Link/Members Only

Initially I wasn't convinced. No feedback, poor pictures and not a brilliant profile, but noticing there was only a single picture in the private gallery I was intrigued to find out more and entered into polite communication. What I received back was a full paragraph of text asking me to give her a chance to show what she can do. She also complained that she was constantly having her aw profile deleted which in turn was reflecting badly on her trying to get business.

The only time I could manage was a 9.00am booking in the General Hospital (what's left of it!) area of the west city. Communications were first class prior to the booking and found the flat easily. It is however in a terraced residential area and it was just at the end of the school run so I felt a little awkward waiting in the street, but it was a very short wait.

Since my visit she has added some new pictures but at the time I didn't know what to expect. Under a bathrobe she was wearing a one - piece item of lingerie which fitted her slim body perfectly. She really is slim, but not unhealthy in my opinion. To look at she is strikingly attractive and has a wonderful smile to complete a very nice package.

She started the naughty stuff by gyrating herself against me still fully clothed and while she isn't Romanian she still has that EE outlook in her manner. Once undressed she continued to display real affection and her touch was gentle and stimulating.

I already knew that oral was going to be covered and that I would be looking to come inside her, but such were her skills were such that I couldn't hold out. So all in all, very enjoyable for me and she will please many but not everyone

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good review Bengeo. Yet another possible sunday punt. Thanks. Her profile says she is Romanian ? Also whats the kissing situation ?

Offline maxxblue

Like many of us perhaps, I've been on a quest to discover a treasure in the west end of Newcastle, and on this evidence Sabrina is a candidate!

Initially I wasn't convinced. No feedback, poor pictures and not a brilliant profile, but noticing there was only a single picture in the private gallery I was intrigued to find out more and entered into polite communication. What I received back was a full paragraph of text asking me to give her a chance to show what she can do. She also complained that she was constantly having her aw profile deleted which in turn was reflecting badly on her trying to get business.

The only time I could manage was a 9.00am booking in the General Hospital (what's left of it!) area of the west city. Communications were first class prior to the booking and found the flat easily. It is however in a terraced residential area and it was just at the end of the school run so I felt a little awkward waiting in the street, but it was a very short wait.

Since my visit she has added some new pictures but at the time I didn't know what to expect. Under a bathrobe she was wearing a one - piece item of lingerie which fitted her slim body perfectly. She really is slim, but not unhealthy in my opinion. To look at she is strikingly attractive and has a wonderful smile to complete a very nice package.

She started the naughty stuff by gyrating herself against me still fully clothed and while she isn't Romanian she still has that EE outlook in her manner. Once undressed she continued to display real affection and her touch was gentle and stimulating.

I already knew that oral was going to be covered and that I would be looking to come inside her, but such were her skills were such that I couldn't hold out. So all in all, very enjoyable for me and she will please many but not everyone

She sounds tempting, Bengeo13, but on her profile she says herself that her nationality is Romanian, and in the interview she states that her primary language is Romanian, so I assume that she is Romanian. Why do you say that she isn't Romanian?

BTW, if she is good, I don't care what nationality she is.

themademan2

No OWO no kissing means no go for me. Does look pretty though

Offline Bengeo13

Cor blimey, I hadn't spotted that! What's the girl playing at? She told me she was from Croatia - honest m'lud! We even swapped notes about Dubrovnik,  not that I've been but I pretended I had!
Kissing was ok, but no dfk, and quite reserved as I recall

Offline NotTooOld4It

Very good review. I'm defintely a 'bum man' and that middle picture of hers on her profile makes me feel very tempted. It is hers, isn't it?

Offline PlasticGeordie

Cor blimey, I hadn't spotted that! What's the girl playing at? She told me she was from Croatia - honest m'lud! We even swapped notes about Dubrovnik,  not that I've been but I pretended I had!
Kissing was ok, but no dfk, and quite reserved as I recall

:)  Shes almost certainly not been to Dubrovnik either. What on earth did you swap notes about ?

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks Bengeo.

The fact shes Romanian & had no gallery pics originally put me off. However, your review & new pics may change my mind. The only thing putting me off is the covered oral & light kissing.

Offline Bengeo13

NTOFI, yes I recognise you as a bum man, and yes I'm almost certain that it's hers!
Further notes to consider would be it's not big, as in chunky, but slim and firm :dancegirl:

Offline highfive

Went to see yesterday. I agree with all said above. She is Romanian but I would say she does not have the attitude of a Romanian, actuality quite chatty and pleasant. Services are a bit limited (as stated above, oral was with), but where she wins out is she is very attractive, one of the best I've seen! 

walking dead

Thanks for the review.
I messaged her last week but didn't arrange an appointment didle to the location. I have had some terrible romanian punts in that area

themademan2

No OWO no kissing means no go for me. Does look pretty though
Hmmmm owo now on the menu

walking dead

Thanks for the review.
I messaged her last week but didn't arrange an appointment didle to the location. I have had some terrible romanian punts in that area

Due to the location that was supposed to say!
my phone has a mind of its own some times!

Offline NotTooOld4It

NTOFI, yes I recognise you as a bum man, and yes I'm almost certain that it's hers!
Further notes to consider would be it's not big, as in chunky, but slim and firm :dancegirl:

Oh joy. I'll put her on my Hotlist. Thanks.

Offline Mansell

Very attractive in the pictures she has, I can see why you went Bengo, thanks, great review.

Offline Bengeo13

Well spotted MM2! Looks like she's working to improve her profile by including owo now - I told you she takes her work seriously!
Now that she's updated her likes with that news, she's gone up the list methinks

Offline Highlander

Thanks. Good review and good find Bengeo. I just read her FAQ's. Its reassuring to know her towels are bouncy and her panties are warm. Nowt worse than non-bouncy towels and frosty Knicks IMO. OWO now as well, so tempted. Might even relax my slightly xenophobic British only policy for this one...

Offline Desperate Dan

I saw Sabrina on Tuesday and OWO was on offer but £20 extra and only if she was happy after seeing my cock.

Overall punt was too notch though, and I ended up staying for nearly an hour on a half an hour meet.

Definitely would recommend.

Offline NotTooOld4It

I saw Sabrina on Tuesday and OWO was on offer but £20 extra and only if she was happy after seeing my cock.

Overall punt was too notch though, and I ended up staying for nearly an hour on a half an hour meet.

Definitely would recommend.

I'm meeting her on Sunday afternoon. Oral isn't a big thing for me; I can take it or leave it, so this wouldn't put me off.

Offline Mansell

Thanks Bengo, saw her today, bit last minute and only booked last night, had a great time. As said no OWO or DFK, but she still gives a great time, definately GFE. Very attractive girl, not for the big boob guys mind. Fantastic arse, awsome view in doggy  :lol: