Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh massage in general / Sabrina/Erotic_massage6969  (Read 20040 times)

Offline Happy99

Anyone been to see this girl called Sabrina for massage in Edinburgh? Seems to be fairly new and Polish. She stood up an appointment for no good reason, so just wondering if she is just disorganised or worse.

External Link/Members Only

I remember seeing something on here about bad Polish masseuse down Leith way, but cant find the thread, so wondered if it was any of these or who it was? There always seems to be a revolving door of 'masseuses' in Leith and Restalrig.

Avoid this one if looking for a happy ending. Nice girl, but you get a very over-priced topless half hearted b2b massage (which is just her rubbing her upper body on your back and the rest is her kneeling beside using hands). You have to remain totally passive throughout and a certain area of anatomy is completely avoided. 100ph:

Only other things available in Edinburgh seem to be Lucrezia off Leith Walk who is well documented on here and again over priced at 100ph. Thai tugs in Tollcross or Sexy Anh Li who is reviewed on here, but leaving Scotland next month anyway.

Anyone been to Thai Massage Orchid of Tollcross?

Offline Big red lobster

I have also tried to book Sabrina this week but she hasn't replied to email or mobile rings out. As a complete novice in the world punting i thought a b2b massage would be a good starting point before trying a 'full service'.

Normal massages are something i enjoy regularly but keen to try b2b. My experience so far has only been a unexpected HE in a legit massage parlour in Glasgow. Looking for something in the Edinburgh area.  Lucrezia7 seems to be popular but reviews makes it sound not very sensual.

Would like my first experience to be a good one. Any other suggestions?

Steptoe

Are you really after MASSAGE - or a sex session that will include massage if you want it ?
I know a good Thai one of the latter type ie I know the girl concerned form another place

Step

Offline Big red lobster

For my first time I was not wanting sex. I just want experience a good massage session were I know I will get a HE. The idea of b2b would be a added bonus that's why I noticed Sabrina. To be honest any suggestions would be a great help step

Steptoe

Then contact

I know this girl personally from another place. VERY pretty, lovely bubbly character, sexy as hell and a bundle of fun.  You just want a massage - then tell her that, but you will be missing out on a lot of nice sex

Step

Steptoe

Then contact

I know this girl personally from another place. VERY pretty, lovely bubbly character, sexy as hell and a bundle of fun.  You just want a massage - then tell her that, but you will be missing out on a lot of nice sex

Step

Unfortunately the lady concerned, Chokdee, has returned to Thailand earlier than expected. Was going anyway for the Thai New Year in April but other events intervened.  Hence, the above Vivastreet link no longer works.

HOWEVER, this one does and the girl is using the same phone number that Chokdee used so .... go investigate. 

Note that the Vivastreet link title refers to a girl named Candy even though the girl in the pic is using the name Marion.  The girl in the pic is NOT Candy - a friend who I had coffee with this morning several hundred miles south of Edinburgh.  Chokdee, Candy and Marion obviously work in turns at the Edinburgh place using the same phone number

Step

Offline Happy99

Would have recommended Sweet Petite's b2b massage, but her comms are flaky these days. Julia of Gilmerton's offer of 120 for limited b2b is extortionate even by Edinburgh standards and she generally only does 45mins.

Sabrina massage seems to be linked to these two External Link/Members Only which includes pic of massage table. Doesnt seem to be any reduced rate just for massage, so why would you bother if paying same for full works.

Offline Tall and Tattooed

I've been to Thai orchid. She's a bit chunky, tits are firm as an 18 year old. 
She does a great massage and hj. I enjoyed it. Was a foot 35 min session. Her massage is good. And I came like a fountain from the super live hj.

What's thai tugs???  Is it worth a shot?

giac

I ahve been to Sabrina.  She does give you a nice massage and happy ending.
One negative:  she is fat, big boobs, and she does not stay completley naked.
Good if you need a massage and a relaxing relief.  Nice room and very polite and clean

Offline Tall and Tattooed

Keep hearing of this elusive rub n tug in toll cross. But no one wants to give up any info?
Where is it? How does one find it? 
Would love some info on this Thai tugs please and thank you

Offline Happy99

rub n tug is just a generic term for a rather plain mundane type of service it doesnt apply to a specific place or girl.

has anyone been to see this girl, says b2b although could be just rub n tug?

A proper, excellent, sensual b2b would be classed as someone like Sweet n Petite. A rather stand-offish, half-hearted, no reverse touching b2b would be someone like Sexy Anh Li (no longer in Embra).

Offline ComeAgain

Yeah....have been to Thai Orchid also. Lisa is a lovely girl, though no stunner. Her prices make her worth a cheap and cheerful "off load!"
If you fancy a good prostate massage or a bit of rimming, she is probably one of the best around...certainly cheapest.
She's down south at the.moment, but she DM'd me on AW to say she would be back in May sometime.

Strangely though, after googling her number, Neena massage also popped up. In Tollcross too, so don't know if same person or two sharing the same phone!

Offline ComeAgain

A proper, excellent, sensual b2b would be classed as someone like Sweet n Petite. A rather stand-offish, half-hearted, no reverse touching b2b would be someone like Sexy Anh Li (no longer in Embra).

Totally agree about Sweet'n'Petite, hard to get hold off but a dream session. Sexy Ahn Li was one of the best bj's I ever had, though a bit pricey. Devon Breeze is THE best bj obviously!

Offline Clint_Eastwood

Totally agree about Sweet'n'Petite, hard to get hold off but a dream session. Sexy Ahn Li was one of the best bj's I ever had, though a bit pricey. Devon Breeze is THE best bj obviously!

ComeAgain,
Can you provide the details for Sweet n'Petite and Sexy Ahn Li?

Thanks

Offline Happy99

Anyone been here? Feel free to PM me.

She wont discuss anything on phone.

Or this one that claims to be Spanish? Spanish and Romanian are similar languages so not sure if true.

External Link/Members Only  - Didn't do b2b or prostate, but does massage and hr. Fit blonde girl.

Offline Happy99

Got a horrible feeling that this:

is also Sweet Nicole:

Going by the reviews on here one to definitely avoid.

Offline Reiver

Anyone been here? Feel free to PM me.

She wont discuss anything on phone.

Little help but I Got quoted £50 for a half hour and said she had many regulars .

Offline whistle

I went to see jasmine. yes she is a fit blond girl and did the massage naked but no body to body and not allowed to touch her pussy but boobs and bum ok and both are very nice and was there for almost an hour. the massage isnt very good and when she starts to wank you you know she just wants you to cum as quick as you can.

i texted the other one and asked if she did sensual massage but she said no it was definately only proffessional but £50 is expensive only for a massage

Edinburgh is the worse for sensual massage - either totally proper massages or rip off. other places like london seem to have a great selection

Offline Clint_Eastwood

I went to see jasmine. yes she is a fit blond girl and did the massage naked but no body to body and not allowed to touch her pussy but boobs and bum ok and both are very nice and was there for almost an hour. the massage isnt very good and when she starts to wank you you know she just wants you to cum as quick as you can.

i texted the other one and asked if she did sensual massage but she said no it was definately only proffessional but £50 is expensive only for a massage

Edinburgh is the worse for sensual massage - either totally proper massages or rip off. other places like london seem to have a great selection

That's a shame as I was thinking of going and trying out Jasmine this weekend.

Any good body to body recommendations for Edinburgh??

Thanks

Marcecko

For b2b I saw External Link/Members Only yesterday, was a fully nude b2b massage with HR to finish, I'm a very shy person who can't tell the limits of what's available with any punt I have as I never feel ok to ask, generally treat WG better than my actually girlfriends sometimes, so with her was decent massage have had better but can't complain too much, genuine pictures, maybe two or three years older than 22 but probably close enough. Smallish boobs for b2b but again big enough, I didn't do any touching but couldn't say weather it would have been allowed if I wanted but I was never invited to do so. I always feel £100/ph is expensive for just HR but I suppose that's the general price for full b2b. I'm also pretty sure I saw MATURE SOPHIE, who was mentioned earlier, but can't fully confirm although the location is exactly same as where I went last year, I prefer older women and while she had a decent body but not the best face she kept laungerie on and was just HR so didn't bother going back this year

Offline Reiver

Mature Sophie is 5 minutes from chambers street she says .