Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Jess 18. Real or not? 2893789  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Hi all
This profile looks a bit too good to be true. As she's my type of course.

What do you think?
May ring her later to book if there's no warning signs.

Sunil_N

Check her verification photo. Doesn't look like a teen.

Offline Outcallguy

Ha I missed that,  I'm so used to the verification photos being hidden.
Such a shame

unclesweetheart

Worth TOFTT in my view. In her veri pic she looks hot!

lancspunter

She looks delicious and good VFM for an outcall. Let us know if you take the plunge.

Offline King Nuts

Looks alright and the price is right.

Thought I'd go nuts and splash out the 50p on her PG. Pics are pretty amateur. No face shots. Pierced nipples, which is not my thing at all, but some may be ok or even like that.

Lot of good girls out there at that rate though.

Andre 3000

Sent her an email last week, she's looked at it but no reply. That was on the morning she appeared so I doubt she was that overwhelmed by too many emails.

Will be interested if someone manages to see her as that price seems fair enough. I had a look at her PG pics and she has that slight thickness to her body that I'm in the mood for at the moment and she's northern. Always a selling point to me.

Quesadilla

Looks interesting but after my disastrous last TOFTT attempt it's too risky for me. 

Quesadilla

Sent her an email last week, she's looked at it but no reply. That was on the morning she appeared so I doubt she was that overwhelmed by too many emails.

Will be interested if someone manages to see her as that price seems fair enough. I had a look at her PG pics and she has that slight thickness to her body that I'm in the mood for at the moment and she's northern. Always a selling point to me.

Did you try phoning/txt'ing? Profile suggests that's her preferred comms.

Does look interesting but after my disastrous last TOFTT attempt with a northern lass it's too risky for me.