Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia*, Acton.  (Read 3214 times)

16 review(s) for Olivia* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

A huge positive!!!

First of all, I have to thank the other reviewers of Olivia on UKP as she would never have come into my radar. I had some free time last week, so I sent a message on AW asking if Olivia was available. A reply said she wasn't available at the time originally requested but she said she would let me know if the previous appointment fell through. Lo and behold she texted to advise that she was now available at the time I originally wanted.

Looks 10/10 - she is the girl in the professional profile pictures! I would say she's 5'7" tall, size 10. Checked her bra and she is a 34D. She has a striking face, willowy body and great legs, she is athletic without being skinny. For me her most amazing physical attribute is her ass, almost Kim Kardashian like! I think I will be hard pushed to find a better looking wg than Olivia, certainly at this price point.

Service 10/10 - after a quick shower we got straight into things with sensual kissing for a long time while standing up and feeling each other. Her fellatio is virtually perfect for me, not too vigorous with great attention paid to my balls and other areas (no rimming though). We swapped roles and I think I brought her off with my oral on her, with Olivia making all the right noises and moves. This led to her sucking me off to completion (I paid extra for her to swallow, which she dutifully did). Olivia gave me a short massage followed by a repeat performance which she also devoured. Olivia is a really passionate, sexy woman and responds well to your requests.

After we got dressed we had a good chat for about 10-15 minutes about our respective lives. In some way this was the bit of the meeting I will remember the most, as she opened up a little bit and we made more of a connection with couple of things we have in common. Perhaps Olivia does this with every guy but it was nice to find out more about her as a person, and not just get up and leave as my time was up.

Car parking 5/5 - there's a car park for the flat she works from.

Premises 4/5 - a ground floor flat, very clean and tidy. The bathroom is in great condition and has a simple shower which works perfectly. No cigarette smells. I did hear other voice in the flat but Olivia confirmed this was her wg flatmate.

Value for money 10/10 - I paid £120 (£100 plus £20 to swallow) for the hour to be in the company of a wonderful, beautiful woman and she gave a GFE which I will remember forever. Without doing a JRC, if I had paid £200 to see Olivia I would have come away feeling equally euphoric but a bit hesitant about returning because of the high price. At £120 I can see myself returning to Olivia regularly.

Total - 39/40. This makes her top of my 2015 scoring chart so far. I didn't think I would meet anyone who could score this high, but I have! Olivia is the perfect storm of model-like looks, slutty performance and fantastic value for money.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

A huge positive!!!

First of all, I have to thank the other reviewers of Olivia on UKP as she would never have come into my radar. I had some free time last week, so I sent a message on AW asking if Olivia was available. A reply said she wasn't available at the time originally requested but she said she would let me know if the previous appointment fell through. Lo and behold she texted to advise that she was now available at the time I originally wanted.

Looks 10/10 - she is the girl in the professional profile pictures! I would say she's 5'7" tall, size 10. Checked her bra and she is a 34D. She has a striking face, willowy body and great legs, she is athletic without being skinny. For me her most amazing physical attribute is her ass, almost Kim Kardashian like! I think I will be hard pushed to find a better looking wg than Olivia, certainly at this price point.

Service 10/10 - after a quick shower we got straight into things with sensual kissing for a long time while standing up and feeling each other. Her fellatio is virtually perfect for me, not too vigorous with great attention paid to my balls and other areas (no rimming though). We swapped roles and I think I brought her off with my oral on her, with Olivia making all the right noises and moves. This led to her sucking me off to completion (I paid extra for her to swallow, which she dutifully did). Olivia gave me a short massage followed by a repeat performance which she also devoured. Olivia is a really passionate, sexy woman and responds well to your requests.

After we got dressed we had a good chat for about 10-15 minutes about our respective lives. In some way this was the bit of the meeting I will remember the most, as she opened up a little bit and we made more of a connection with couple of things we have in common. Perhaps Olivia does this with every guy but it was nice to find out more about her as a person, and not just get up and leave as my time was up.

Car parking 5/5 - there's a car park for the flat she works from.

Premises 4/5 - a ground floor flat, very clean and tidy. The bathroom is in great condition and has a simple shower which works perfectly. No cigarette smells. I did hear other voice in the flat but Olivia confirmed this was her wg flatmate.

Value for money 10/10 - I paid £120 (£100 plus £20 to swallow) for the hour to be in the company of a wonderful, beautiful woman and she gave a GFE which I will remember forever. Without doing a JRC, if I had paid £200 to see Olivia I would have come away feeling equally euphoric but a bit hesitant about returning because of the high price. At £120 I can see myself returning to Olivia regularly.

Total - 39/40. This makes her top of my 2015 scoring chart so far. I didn't think I would meet anyone who could score this high, but I have! Olivia is the perfect storm of model-like looks, slutty performance and fantastic value for money.

Glad to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup: Did you have to warm her up as James Rockford reported or was she already warmed up as WGs should be in my view as that's what I am paying for?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:40:35 pm by smiths »

Offline Sparta Prada

Glad to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup: Did you have to warm her up as James Rockford reported or was she already warmed up as WGs should be in my view as that's what I am paying for?
At the very start (before I took a shower) I thought Olivia was cool and guarded, when it came to asking for the money she was quite business like. However once I had my shower and returned to the bedroom she was incredibly passionate and any 'remoteness' that I felt beforehand totally disappeared. I wonder if this is what James Rockford was referring to?

I certainly was happy with my hour and we did indeed overrun because of our chinwag afterwards. So no need for 3 hours IMO.

Offline smiths

At the very start (before I took a shower) I thought Olivia was cool and guarded, when it came to asking for the money she was quite business like. However once I had my shower and returned to the bedroom she was incredibly passionate and any 'remoteness' that I felt beforehand totally disappeared. I wonder if this is what James Rockford was referring to?

I certainly was happy with my hour and we did indeed overrun because of our chinwag afterwards. So no need for 3 hours IMO.

Thanks, that's good too hear, she could be one for me then. ;)

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks, that's good too hear, she could be one for me then. ;)
I think so! As far as vanilla experiences go it was totally excellent. She has model-type looks, gets full-on in bed and swallows. I didn't fuck her but I reckon that would have been equally outstanding. Pictures are totally Olivia. For £120. What more could you want?!!

Things I didn't mention before in my OP:

Olivia's personal hygiene is high, and I would recommend you take up her offer to shower to get the best service from her. At the end of the punt she offered another shower which I declined.

Her pumped-up lips look great in the photos, and are just perfect in real life. And she has a great smile which I saw a lot of!

Her standard of English is good. Not brilliant, but much better than she believes herself.

Others have mentioned about the area being a bit rough. I was at Olivia's place during the daytime and felt absolutely fine. I wouldn't have a problem going there at night, but Acton is nothing compared to other so-called rough parts of London IMO.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 10:12:52 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline JamesRockford

Yes that is accurate.  Perhaps I was a little unfair in suggesting that she took time to warm up - she just wasn't as rough and filthy as I like.  Otherwise I agree 100% with your review - very impressed.  Glad that you had a good time!

Type_O_Negative

I didn't fuck her but I reckon that would have been equally outstanding.

Mish is very good - she wraps me with her legs  :wacko: but i don't like cowgirl with her, i will have to speak about it during our next meeting - a small change in her technique may help. :wackogirl:

I agree with everything in your review. :hi:
Recently i discovered my mild fetish side and i like her feet.  :wacko:

Offline smiths

I think so! As far as vanilla experiences go it was totally excellent. She has model-type looks, gets full-on in bed and swallows. I didn't fuck her but I reckon that would have been equally outstanding. Pictures are totally Olivia. For £120. What more could you want?!!

Things I didn't mention before in my OP:

Olivia's personal hygiene is high, and I would recommend you take up her offer to shower to get the best service from her. At the end of the punt she offered another shower which I declined.

Her pumped-up lips look great in the photos, and are just perfect in real life. And she has a great smile which I saw a lot of!

Her standard of English is good. Not brilliant, but much better than she believes herself.

Others have mentioned about the area being a bit rough. I was at Olivia's place during the daytime and felt absolutely fine. I wouldn't have a problem going there at night, but Acton is nothing compared to other so-called rough parts of London IMO.

Thanks for the additional info. :thumbsup: Her area is fine in my experience.

Offline monstar

Mish is very good - she wraps me with her legs  :wacko: but i don't like cowgirl with her, i will have to speak about it during our next meeting - a small change in her technique may help. :wackogirl:

I agree with everything in your review. :hi:
Recently i discovered my mild fetish side and i like her feet.  :wacko:

Nice review, thanks SP.  :hi:

I love it when girls do this!  :thumbsup:

I also have a very mild foot fetish but other more conventional parts of the body take my attention when time is limited.  :wacko:

Online 76shen

dose anyone know, what other girls are working at Olivia flat. if so have they got a profile.