Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kler-Arsenal-N5.  (Read 1881 times)

10 review(s) for Kler (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I read her 1 review on here that I could find that was a neutral but thought I would give Kler a go as I was in her area anyway. So I knew this was a potentially risky punt.

Kler said she was Polish, was a size 4-6 petite, mid to late 20s ish. Ok English and her free pictures are of her I think. I found her attractive.

Services offered were FK/OWO/RO. Her kissing was poor as was her OWO, like the punter reported in his review she wanted to do OW instead which is not what she agreed to offer. She was fine before I handed my money over, once I had her attitude became poor and the punt was a total waste of my £100 for the hour. I perservered for a bit until it become a terminally bad punt so I left. Based in postcode n5-1dp, I give the full postcode so others are aware. A bad WG who offered me a bad service.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline MrSmiley

Type_O_Negative

I know that place in Arsenal - once again thanks for warning.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

She looks attractive, just a shame she can't provide a decent service which is unusual for a Polish girl. Sorry you had to endure that Smiths and hope your next punt is a good one.

Offline smiths

She looks attractive, just a shame she can't provide a decent service which is unusual for a Polish girl. Sorry you had to endure that Smiths and hope your next punt is a good one.

Thanks Sam. :thumbsup:  She was smart enough to pretend to have a good attitude until I paid her so is a sneaky one, though as I say I did read the previous neutral on her so was aware of what that punter had experienced. On this occasion taking a risk didn't pay off.

Online kefcseries

I saw her last year around the same time as the original review. I should have written my own account but was so underwhelmed I didn't bother. Since my visit I noticed she was touring other parts of the UK and has now returned to London. I was hoping that she may have learned a thing or two about providing good service but it appears to have gone the opposite way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Physically she's got the full package, however reminds me of girls who have gotten by on their looks therefore never really developed a personality.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and sorry it didn't work out Smiths

Physically she's got the full package, however reminds me of girls who have gotten by on their looks therefore never really developed a personality.

Indeed good looks but a lack of service and with a poor attitude.

Had it a few times, happy to the take money but not deliver
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:29:26 am by The_Don »

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review and sorry it didn't work out Smiths

Indeed good looks but a lack of service and with a poor attitude.

Had it a few times, happy to the take money but not deliver

Thanks Don. :thumbsup: