Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey XXX – Another Big Positive  (Read 2628 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

The Headlines:

An absolutely sublime 3+ hours with the wonderfully genuine, honest and hot Lindsey. Fabulously intimate and horny throughout. The best GFE/PSE experience I have ever encountered. The girl is a star. Cannot wait to see her again.

For those that prefer a bit more news…..

Background:

I got lucky identifying Lindsey as Password’s hidden gem before the cat was truly out the bag. I happened to see Hot Ameera on the very evening she was shooting off to meet a new girl for the 1st time to discuss a duo possibility.  I had asked Hot Ameera about a possible duo and she let slip that this girl was new, English, had only seen 7 guys, only does outcalls, name of Lindsey and she's a red-head (perhaps) who apparently squirts a lot. PW was good enough to confirm subject to me keeping schtum, so I proceeded to make a booking with Lindsey.

Communications:

All good via AW although Lindsey was near to moving at the time, so we had to fix something in March and move the hotel a couple of times to best cater for our time slot. She sent 3 lovely face pics in advance which are definitely her. Just to say she is naturally very good looking and needs very little make up to impress. We exchanged a very sexy text or two from 2 days before the meeting.

Venue:

Hotel near Heathrow.

The Event:

We decided to be brazen and meet in the bar attached to the hotel for a pre-drink.

Lindsey arrived, looking divine in a little dress, with a bag and a whole suitcase – which may have given the hotel staff the authentic belief that Lindsey had just stepped off a plane at Heathrow. Not so sure that image was maintained for long though as she sat down and her dress rode up clearly displaying her sexy hold-ups. We ordered some drinks, talked and shared some kisses and tactile moments before moving upstairs.

Sexy kisses followed in the lift too, but alas it was too short a walk from the lift to my room to enjoy anything more.

Into the room and DFK, fondling and we stripped each other naked, bar Lindsey’s holdups and pretty quickly moved to the bed to continue.

More DFK, kissing, licking and fondling. After a while Lindsey decided to head downstairs and give me some rimming, before licking my balls and giving me some divine OWO. We then switched and I decided to explore her body, peel off her hold ups and give her some RO with a good helping of rimming to ease her arse open. Lindsey was evidently loving this. After a while I suggested fucking and with condom on was ready to take her mish, when she produced her wand, raised herself to all fours and begged me to take her up the arse. Who was I to argue, particularly when Lindsey had texted me the night before to say “I would just love to make myself cum with you inside me”, to which I said “sounds lovely, do you have any preference for which hole ?” and she said “I am torn between all three, but I am leaning towards my arse in doggy. Makes for a great orgasm”. Well, fuck me, here I was, before that magnificent arse, her wand buzzing away on her pussy and me about to enter her naturally moistened arse with no lube required. Fuck me, it was all too much for me and I was sadly unable to maintain myself long enough to enjoy Lindsey’s orgasm, sadly popping within 3-5 minutes as Lindsey became more and more animated. I quickly deposited the condom in the toilet bin and returned to see Lindsey on her back legs akimbo with the wand at her pussy. I felt I should do the honourable thing and give the lady a helping hand, kissing all of her sensitive areas and finger fucking her pussy and arse. She finally cum on all 4’s as I gave her arse a serious rimming and she played with her wand. We both collapsed on the bed and basked in our naughtiness.

Round 2 – I thought I would investigate Lindsey’s submissive side, so I told her to get on her knees and suck me. God, she was greedy for me, as she adjusted herself to sitting against the bed on the floor and practically invited me to face fuck her, which I did, but only to a level I was comfortable with (more face nobbing than outright fucking). She then decided to get up on the bed, let her head drop down over the side, rimmed me and then allowed me to continue face nobbing her as she deep throated and gagged on me and I fondled her body and slapped her pussy gently as if I were closing my hand quickly. After a while we moved to a more comfortable position and Lindsey asked me to fuck her, so I set about fucking Lindsey in cat position, circling and grinding away at her pussy and kissing her neck and lovely natural tits. After about 5-10 mins I was tiring, so she slipped off my condom and proceeded to give my cock a mind-blowingly, teasingly good dtbj, gobbling, hoovering, making such sexy spluttering noises before I finally exploded and she impaled her throat even deeper onto me, swallowing the lot. I then decided to return the favour and re-explored Lindsey’s body in full before nestling down to some RO. Although she was wet throughout our 3 hours, I found it actually takes quite a bit of RO to get Lindsey to cum, not that I minded. I found I had to mix up my technique quite a bit with her and successfully locating and staying on her clit was a bit trickier than with some girls, but I eventually found a way and a spot which got Lindsey horny as fuck as she shuddered and cum. Having read a recent post on here about continuing with RO even when a girl has cum, I continued to tease Lindsey until she begged for about the 3rd time (and loudly this time) for me to stop. It was great to canoodle with her afterwards while she still twitched away. We spent a little while recovering.

I’ve no idea where the time went (and I hadn’t even given Lindsey any money at this point), but I now feared the worst and that our time was probably up. So as I checked on the mobile for the time, Lindsey stood up to look in the mirror and I gave her a cuddle from behind. She adjusted my hands to cup her breasts and leant her head against mine. Despite all her naughtiness, she can be incredibly intimate and sensual too. We were actually 21 minutes (45 including drinks) over our scheduled 2 hour booking. Lindsey is wonderfully flexible though and we spoke the day before about ordering in a takeaway and maybe extending for an hour.   

So as I thought this might be an opportune time to get some food and maybe re-power if time, I asked Lindsey if she fancied any room service. I went on to say “I think if we want anything, we will have to order now as the kitchen will be closing shortly”, when she floated away from me, placed herself on the bed on all fours and raised her arse in the air. Fuck me what a sight! That arse needed rimming as she got her wand out and I parted her sexy bum cheeks and dived head in before she eventually cum again gloriously, with my tongue circling her arse.

She then turned around and started sucking me off again. She looked so stunningly natural and beautiful in the candle light with her body over me and she had me on edge for a good 5-10 mins, before I felt compelled to wank myself off into her very welcoming mouth, which she again gladly swallowed. Hopefully Lindsey enjoyed her room service  :hi: I certainly did and I doubt I’ll have room service quite as hot as that again for quite a while.

Some more cuddles and after 3 and a half hours (including drinks) I had to sadly let Lindsey get off (the sex drenched duvet) and home. 

Positives:
[/color]

- Everything
- Just the most fabulous GFE/PSE encounter I have ever experienced.

Negatives: 

Only that she left me in a seriously discombobulated (with pleasure) state – forgetting to pay for the pre-drinks, forgetting to give her any money until the end of our booking and ordering the wrong kebab after she left.  :sarcastic:

Summary:

What a girl and what a session. Can’t wait to see her again. Pity that she is booked for the whole of April, but hopefully she will look kindly upon me for my May booking request. Fingers crossed.

password02

WOW Excellent awesome review - Seems she did excel her self with you Mr B. Glad it went all good and was worthwhile the wait.

Not even going to say ''Told you so''

:hi:

unclesweetheart

It really really doesn't get any better than this. I shake hands with you, Mr B, for we have both had the extraordinary pleasure of pleasuring ourselves pleasuring Lindsey, and it is one of the sweetest pleasures life has to offer. I am very happy you both had such a brilliant time, and well done for writing so well about it. These are the days of miracle and wonder.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

:drinks: Guys. You both told me separately how great she was and that's why I had no hesitation in booking a 2-3 hour session with her. Would do it all again tomorrow.

She just loves pleasuring and being pleasured as you say USH. She really seems to put herself at the centre of your world when you are with her. She was different in some ways to what I expected, especially with her fantastic levels of genuine intimacy. Its not just all full on stuff with her but when it is, it is fucking hot  :thumbsup:.

password02

Here's a new Question to all - Is Lindsey the New Adele4u?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

You know my thoughts on this PW, but for the benefit of others.

Firstly, they are both exceptional girls, the best that I have had the pleasure of seeing that's for sure and both have the ability to engender serious EAS if you're not careful.

As I have said in my reviews/posts on both girls, Adele puts you at the centre of her little world (and what a little world it is); whereas Lindsey appears to put herself at the centre of your world.

I know who I prefer (just).  :rolleyes:

unclesweetheart

They're both wonderful in different ways. Comparisons are, as you know, odious. Adele is less submissive,Lindsey less Hungarian. Am I crazy about both? Yes. Move along now, nothing interesting here,,,,

Hornydevil247

No never. Totally different girls.

I do have plans for them both though.

HD

password02

No never. Totally different girls.

I do have plans for them both though.

HD

To Late - HD  :diablo: - Already booked for 2nd week of April when Adele is hopefully back from her trip in Germany - Should be an interesting 3some with the sweet Adele turning Dom and the sub slutty Lindsey - Match made in heaven and not the devil's hell - now run along Mr HD and lite a few fires to keep you busy !!

:hi:

john_n

Great review and yet another happy customer. I'll try to finish and post my review after work.

And Mr PW, I believe that to have Adele and Lindsey as GF's must be the perfect combo. Lindsey when you want to be fucked senseless and Adele for a nice and relaxing session.

password02

You know my thoughts on this PW, but for the benefit of others.

Firstly, they are both exceptional girls, the best that I have had the pleasure of seeing that's for sure and both have the ability to engender serious EAS if you're not careful.

As I have said in my reviews/posts on both girls, Adele puts you at the centre of her little world (and what a little world it is); whereas Lindsey appears to put herself at the centre of your world.

I know who I prefer (just).  :rolleyes:

Was looking at this the other day - Now that Adele is in Germany? but Lindsey is here in London.  the answer to my question would =

Adele would help the punter by letting him come in to her world and it would be a GFE with some extra such as PSE and toy play etc. However Lindsey would enter the punters world and would be their fantacy - She would be most things to a lot more people than the services provided by Adele - HOWEVER what a pair if Adele came back =

3some with Lindsey & Adele would be the complete monster 3some package.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

HOWEVER what a pair if Adele came back =

3some with Lindsey & Adele would be the complete monster 3some package.

Oh, the plans I, and no doubt others, had  ;)