Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace - Diamonds  (Read 1346 times)

Offline UN_Dr

External Link/Members Only

Short visit to Newcastle and had a look who was available. None of my HL working so booked to see Grace as it was about 2 years since I last saw her. Coms good from diamonds. Texted in the morning and phoned when I arrived for number. The location was the new flats beside the high level bridge.
I was met by grace at the door in a little black number looking as gorgeous as I remembered. We had a little chat and catch up before beginning with soft kissing. I knew Grace didn't offer dfk and to be honest it wasn't a problem as the kissing was still nice and passionate. After a while grace moved onto some good owo and I asked if she would do some rimming. This one was new to me with her and if I had known she offered it I may have visited again sooner. Some nice rimming (but not very deep more just around) and then returned to some owo while she fingered my ass. On with the condom and done nice cowgirl and doggy before finishing with cim as my time ran out.
Really glad I caught up with Grace, especially as she was telling me that she only has two more weeks before retiring. Might see if I can have a repeat tomorrow!!

Offline Third Man

Would be a shame if she does leave the scene. I saw her a few weeks ago, albeit as a Plan B, but it was good to see her again. I must say that I had commented on another review that when I saw her about a year ago I felt she lacked a certain 'je ne sais quoi'. That said, this meeting I enjoyed more. Certainly a loss if girls like Grace stop working.

greychap

The same Grace that has mixed reviews...

She sounds like she can certainly give a good time.

I think its hard for every man they see for it to go the same way with all. in life we all find some people we really get on with and find it so easy to get on with and others can be challenging to get a conversation out.