Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe sexy girl  (Read 2776 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

john_n

khloe sexy girl- External Link/Members Only

Comms : Sent her an email asking if she was available at a specific date and time. Replied after ten minutes and she told me to text her. Gave me her address when I confirmed the booking a couple of the days before seeing her. Called her when I was outside her flat and she buzzed me in. I have nothing but good things to say about her comms.

Amount paid : £200 for 2 hours, didn't go for any extras

Venue : Nice flat in a quiet and nice area a few mins from Colindale tube station. All I saw was her bedroom which was nice, but small.

Looks/Personality : Khloe is a nice looking girl with a good body and great lips. Got to say that her lips are made for sucking cock and kissing. Just read chefboyxo's review where he was almost expecting Angelina Jolie and that is not who you are going to meet. Still in my eyes a very pretty tall girl that I would love to have as GF and show to my friends. Again none of the pics in her gallery are inaccurate and you get what you see.
Her english is good and I had no problem communicating with her. Had a good time when I was talking to her and she is an educated girl

Service : Booking started with Khloe greeting me with a kiss, before I gave her the money and she came back with water as that was what I had requested. Undressed and I got onto the bed for some more kissing and FK. Khloe got perfect lips for kissing and as I would experience later perfect for OWO. I really enjoyd her OWO and there I could not at anytime feel any teeth. Next it was time for some of her tongue all over my body and she enjoyed licking my ears as well. I also got to kiss her breasts and suck on her perfect nipples

It was now time to put on a condom and we started with Khloe riding me which felt really good. She is an enthusiastic girl and enjoys what she is doing. Did the standard mish and doggie positions and it felt great fucking her in doggie. Just loved the naughty look that she sometime gave during BJ and sex. One thing that Khloe really enjoys is watching herself in the mirror while getting fucked and must say I did enjoy that myself. It was now about time to go a bit faster when fucking her and she used a vibrator on herself. After a little while she came and soon it was my turn to pop and she encouraged me to come all over her tits.

Time for a bit of resting and we had a nice chat during the recovery time. Khloe started sucking my cock again and she positioned me by the end of the bed, so she could watch herself while giving me OWO and BJ. Also sat on her bedroom chair while she was on her knees giving me OWO and BJ and still watching herself in the mirrior. This went on for a while and it soon became obvious to me that I wasn't able to pop again before the session ended. I tried really hard to cum while giving myself a HJ and watching Khloe pleasuring herself using her hands and vibrator. Soon I just gave up and we had a chat before I had to leave to catch the tube. Khloe is no clock watcher and she didn't rush to throw me out after two hours had passed

Would I visit again : Yes. Still being a novice, but I have found that I really enjoy punts where the girls are a few years +- to my own age

Would I recommend : I would highly recommend Khloe to anyone seeking a nice GFE

Hornydevil247

Hi John

Great review.

I was booked to see her a weeks back but had to cancel due to work.

Is she near to a tube or rail station as hoping to see her this week.

HD

password02

She is approx 10 mins away from station - too long a walk for you Mr HD - better stick to central London with the taxi cabs

Type_O_Negative

Would I visit again : Yes. Still being a novice, but I have found that I really enjoy punts where the girls are a few years +- to my own age

It's my policy too. Thank you for this review.  :hi:

Offline jamesdoug

She seems difficult to get in contact with plus she doesn't have her number displayed on profile.

john_n

She seems difficult to get in contact with plus she doesn't have her number displayed on profile.

I might have been lucky that she was checking her emails when I first contacted her. As I wrote, replied within minutes.

Offline onedivergent

I might have been lucky that she was checking her emails when I first contacted her. As I wrote, replied within minutes.

Basically dude if her numbers up she's down to fuck if not then she's busy / booked. I'm sure after her break you can have the ksg experience.  :rolleyes: :D

Offline jamesdoug

ksg experience ? Sounds a great fuck...

chips_ahoy

long like lurker, she doesn't reply back to my emails, shes logged in but doesnt read any of my emails.

OldAdmin

long like lurker, she doesn't reply back to my emails, shes logged in but doesnt read any of my emails.

Pdubz, why have you created a second account?

OldAdmin

I see you've already posted a positive review on your main account:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55639.0

Pdubz

lately she doesnt reply to emails anymore? my punting phone is in repair...

Offline lewishamguy

lately she doesnt reply to emails anymore? my punting phone is in repair...

Oh dear was it necessary to break the site rules? You could say this to your review rather than creating a new account.

;)

mrhappypants

I have tried unsuccessfully to find the very informative post that developed in response to a punter asking why he could not get responses to his calls, texts or email on the London board about 6 months ago.   

One of the things I like about Khloe is (it seems to me) she has a booking strategy, by which I mean she has a certain type of punter she is trying to attract and is selective about her bookings on this basis.

Dave