Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - the Mistress of Hand Relief Joy  (Read 5442 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrPuntsabit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm a long time lurker but thought I'd post a review having been inspired to visit Lola from reading reviews of her here.

Making the appointment:
I texted Lola 24hrs beforehand asking about a one hour booking the following afternoon. I got a text reply 5 mins later agreeing and asking me to confirm the next morning.  Upon confirming she provided her postcode.  All very simple and straightforward. When I was about 5 mins away I texted again and Lola called my phone to give me the flat number. Excellent comms overall.

The venue:
A basement flat on a nice street; easy to find. Lola obviously shares this flat with at least one other service provider as she was quick to ussher me through to her massage room and had to check that the coast was clear when I asked to use the bathroom before we began.  One the way out I noticed a laptop set up for what looked like webcamming too.  Her room is just big enough for the massage table, some supplies etc. and a couple of people.  Does the job I guess. So, the venue could be roomier but I was comfortable and happy being there throughout. Some nice touches were offering me chocolates on arrival and making sure to hang up my clothes for me rather than having them on the floor.

Lola:
If you choose to view her private pics on AW then they will give you an accurate idea of what she looks like. For my taste she was a perfect, cute and natural girl so I was very happy! I did not ask her to wear anything in particular and on arrival she had on just a masseuse outfit and hold up stockings .  The outfit soon came off and she was entirely naked aside for the stockings for the duration of the appointment.

Lola has a very cheeky and playful attitude.  Her English is good, if not quite fluent, and we had no trouble chatting.

The event:
I'd not specified the type of appointment I was after beforehand so the first thing Lola did was ask me what I liked. Since my thing is tease and denial, edging hand jobs and orgasm control (with bit of femdom thrown in) this is what a asked for.  Well actually I mumbled something like "I like, er, long teasing hand jobs, lots of edging please, um, not so interested in massage thank you". After asking if I liked spanking (nope, nope, nope) we agreed to go for some tie and tease. Once naked I was tied to the table using some soft and comfortable material while relaxing music played in the background.

What followed was pretty wonderful.  Lola knows her business. She kept me well lubed up throughout and as hard as a hard thing.  She made great use of her hands, from light fingertip touches to firm strokes, to tease my little chap, speeding up,  slowing down and keeping me gasping and moaning. Edging from someone else takes a lot of judgement in knowing just how far to bring you close to orgasm then stop. Lola has that good judgement.  :)

She takes the teasing bit seriously and obviously has a knack for soft femdom.  She varied her actions regularly and included plenty of attention to my balls and perineum - though no anal play (but I did not ask her if she did this so perhaps she would have if asked).

Lola would very occasionally add in a bit of mild discomfort or, on one occasion, sharp pain (those nails!) but this served as a delightful counterpoint to the pleasurable teasing.  She made sure to let me know that I should tell her if she did anything I did not like and I felt comfortable giving her control with that in mind.

The ending had me straining and bucking against my bonds and I think a came about a bucketful. Superb, intense orgasm! She carefully cleaned me up with soft tissues and wet wipes before releasing me.

Some relaxed chat followed while I dressed and then I departed, on slightly wobbly legs,  a very happy boy indeed.

Conclusion:
Lola is great value for money and great at the service she provided. I hope to visit her again in a couple of weeks - perhaps for a longer session if I think I can take it!  :D

Offline Rupert

Was all that in the £60 price mate?

Offline Hobbit

I wish she did outcalls as I've been wanting to see her for a long time now. :-(

James999

Was all that

What do you mean "all that" all she did was have a chat with him and wank him off  :sarcastic:

west8

What do you mean "all that" all she did was have a chat with him and wank him off  :sarcastic:

That's not really a fair comment, James.

Do you know how much time, effort and practice is required to become a first class wanker?

Actually, don't answer that. ;)

James999

That's not really a fair comment

Have you solved your erection problems yet  :sarcastic:

Offline Big Bad R

Do you know how much time, effort and practice is required to become a first class wanker?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Type_O_Negative

You should know that.

Offline MrPuntsabit

Was all that in the £60 price mate?

Yes, that was for £60 for the hour.

west8

Yes, that was for £60 for the hour.

Just checked and I paid £60 for the hour last year. Nice to know that the only inflation Lola is interested in is of the virile kind. :hi:

Offline MrPuntsabit

Good to see she's a stable economic variable  :)

Hope to see her again late next week.  :D