Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 4016 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BigDawg

Well having experienced my first AW superstar Hot Ameera on Sunday (absolutely awesome), only right that I had already lined up the next today for a 90 in call with the very well reviewed Michelle Independent.

Well its all true! She is absolutely stunning.

A fantastic afternoon of sheer GFE. Tender kissing to DFK as soon as I'm through the door. Onto tender BJ. Then to be undressed fully to be led to the bed for deep throat BJ.

Watching peel off her little black dress was a sight to behold.

Exploring every inch of her beautiful flawless body was an experience to behold.

Glorious GFE sex in several positions, deep missionary, legs up, cow-girl, doggy, OWO, RO. Tender to energetic whenever i felt the need.

This was meant to be a relaxing, soothing erotic encounter and it damn well was. First time rocking up to a hotel for such a thing and it added to the experience for me. The whole thing was sheer class.

Stopped for a while to cuddle and chat. She's great to just lie in bed with and talk stuff. And then back into it to finish in deep missionary after frenetic doggy. No rush. Great comms. Seriously great experience. Fluffy review you say?? YEP!!! and why not.

Thanks again for leading me here. The sun was shining in Shepherds Bush today. And my smile is a mile wide.  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

password02

Good review Mr Dog - I did text her today to ask if I could see her as I was in W12 - she texted back saying she is fully booked and put me on the cancellations list for next time.

Glad it went well - Had you cancelled I would have been there like a shot!!

Who is next on your list? seems you have done Hot Ameera and Michelle last few days.

Offline BigDawg

Cheers PW

Well my list at the mo goes like this

Platinum Cindy
Lindsey
Emily Creme Brulee

Cindy wouldnt see me with no feedback so ive had to earn my stripes by seeing Ameera and Michelle. (I love life)

Ameera got me all hot about a threesome with her and Lindsey plus several reviews. Now Cindy and Michelle are on the cards.

Any tips? Im sure youve had them all in every combination.

Michelle and Ameera have really hit the spot. What next?? I cant decide!

Im

password02

Cheers PW

Platinum Cindy
Lindsey
Emily Creme Brulee

Cindy wouldnt see me with no feedback so ive had to earn my stripes by seeing Ameera and Michelle. (I love life)

Ameera got me all hot about a threesome with her and Lindsey plus several reviews. Now Cindy and Michelle are on the cards.

Im

If you have seen Michelle and Ameera then you do not IMO need to have loads of AW feed back as these 2 girls will report back if any issues.

Best to do Ameera/Lindsey and Cindy/Michelle as a 3some's and then do Adele as a sole 1-2-1 when she gets back in April

ECB is also a top girl as well as Khole in NW9 if you can get there - she is awesome

Offline BigDawg

Cheers for the tip.

Yeah i had noticed Khloe. Nw9 never looked so good

Offline monstar

Nice review BD, thanks.  :hi:

Your list is very similar to the top of mine. I've seen and reviewed Cindy and Emily but not had any luck in arranging a date to meet Michelle (who is my top priority if our calendars match), Ameera, or Lindsey yet.

Adele is also well worth a visit (or three!)  :D

Offline The Beano

Cheers PW

Platinum Cindy
Lindsey
Emily Creme Brulee

Im

Michelle and Cindy work well together in a 3some. Maybe now you have seen MI she could get Cindy to relax the feedback requirement.
TB

Hornydevil247

Great review BDawg

Tried to book to Michelle for this week but she is fully booked.

HD

password02

Great review BDawg

Tried to book to Michelle for this week but she is fully booked.

HD

+1 same - I was No 3 on the cancellation sub's list

Offline The_Don

Cindy wouldnt see me with no feedback

I've reviewed, about 65% of the W/G's I've seen.

But my A/W account is 4+ years old and I have 0 feed back. I don't see that changing for the foreseeable future. For me the A/W feed back system is to open to abuse, thus I don't use it (just my view on it)

If I can't pick up a phone and call to make booking. I won't punt that W/G and yes, I mite miss out on some good W/G's because of it. But that's the way I punt and my choice (phone only, no direct A/W bookings)

It's Cindy choice (just like Adele4u) to only see punters that have A/W feed back. Thus I may never punt them (or other W/G's that require feed back)  :unknown:

What next?? I cant decide!

May I (Some Hungarians between £70-£120 P/H, all with phone numbers)

£100 STACY       >>>>>       External Link/Members Only

£100 Nicole Amazing  >>>>  External Link/Members Only

£100 Vivien       >>>>>       External Link/Members Only

£80 Xena            >>>>>       External Link/Members Only

£80  xx Katalina xx   >>>>>  External Link/Members Only

£70 Eva                >>>>>  External Link/Members Only

£120 DIOR      >>>>>       External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:01:53 pm by The_Don »

Quesadilla

Corrected broken link - assuming you meant Stacy Nice Summer as it was only one digit out.

Offline The_Don

Corrected broken link - assuming you meant Stacy Nice Summer as it was only one digit out.

Indeed, thank you  :hi:

Offline Tonyleung

I've reviewed, about 65% of the W/G's I've seen.

But my A/W account is 4+ years old and I have 0 feed back. I don't see that changing for the foreseeable future. For me the A/W feed back system is to open to abuse, thus I don't use it (just my view on it)

If I can't pick up a phone and call to make booking. I won't punt that W/G and yes, I mite miss out on some good W/G's because of it. But that's the way I punt and my choice (phone only, no direct A/W bookings)

It's Cindy choice (just like Adele4u) to only see punters that have A/W feed back. Thus I may never punt them (or other W/G's that require feed back)  :unknown:

£100 Nicole Amazing  >>>>  External Link/Members Only

£100 Vivien       >>>>>       External Link/Members Only

£80 Xena            >>>>>       External Link/Members Only

£80  xx Katalina xx   >>>>>  External Link/Members Only

£70 Eva                >>>>>  External Link/Members Only

£120 DIOR      >>>>>       External Link/Members Only

Nice list thanks TD

Offline BigDawg

TD thanks very much for the tips! Some very good looking propositions there.  :thumbsup:

SirFrank

My word she's smoking. It's been a while since I've had an overnighter in London so sadly she's passed me by but she's seriously hot. Is she leaving dodge soon?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

My word she's smoking. It's been a while since I've had an overnighter in London so sadly she's passed me by but she's seriously hot. Is she leaving dodge soon?

She's been looking to relocate to Brum for a while now. Not sure she has found the ideal place yet, so timescales subject to change. She is certainly hot and fab. Birmingham's gain will definitely be London's loss. 

Offline The_Don

password02

She is in London over Easter doing sessions with Cindy in London - I have tried to book a solo session + a 3some but all you fckers have booked all the sessions up. Have asked to see if they have a cancellation to let me know.

:hi:

Offline Mightaswell

Also trying to book Michelle - harder than making an appointment with ones GP. I wonder if she offers an A&E service...

Offline The_Don

Also trying to book Michelle - harder than making an appointment with ones GP. I wonder if she offers an A&E service...

if she was my G/P I would be booking weekly appointments.   :angelgirl:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Another MI thread descending into fluffy superlatives and neck nuzzling of the highest order. Now all we need is Jimmy to throw his pink carnation into the mix.

:vomit: