Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieSun69  (Read 1113 times)

8 review(s) for SophieSun69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

90m incall
£170
Her place
External Link/Members Only

Following on from TCM and Cueball's reviews, I really wanted to see Sophie.
We eventually got together tonight.
We spoke early on, while she was in the bath and discussed a 90m booking. She asked if I was sure, as 90m was a long time! I said that I was sure, as I was into a long and seductive session.
We exchanged a few saucy texts and she knew that I had seen TCM's review - and that I liked what he liked.
All booked.
I arrived and was guided to the correct door - I saw her in the window! Hee hee!
She looked great. She is a MILF exactly as described in previous reviews here. So if you like what you read, you will be chuffed.
We chatted like we knew each other well & were catching up after a long absence.
Into the bedroom, told to sit on a chair and sophie gave me a cock worship massage - she liked my cock, saying it was awesome! Nice to hear:-)
That then moved onto great OWO, very skilfully delivered. I'm shortening this a bit, but onto the bed and sophie got out her rabbit vibrator which was quickly despatched and replaced by my face!
She has a delectable pussy with just the right amount of Brazilian hair.
I spent ages there, lots of appreciative sounds, movements and responses until Sophie came and locked my head between her thighs.
a 5 minute cool down and onto face sitting and then 69. We were loving each other!
More cock worship stuff and onto her slowly sliding her body onto my then covered cock.
Very erotic fuck session with her on top.
She enjoyed me lightly fingering her arse too.
We then took a break and another chat before the finale which was an awesome missionary fuck, followed by more oral & a wank to finish.
This was supposed to be a GFE, but was more like two really great fuck buddies getting back after a long time apart.
Thanks to the UKP reviews, I've found another gem.
Highly recommended by Fab
No clock watching, full time + a bit more
Lovely personality, great sense of humour.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:27:51 pm by Fabaceous »

Offline threechilliman

Glad you enjoyed her Fab, she delivers a very sensual GFE. Must find time in my plan to have another innings with her.

tcm

Jay-Jay

Can't help thinking that she'd have a queue round the M60 if she had some decent pics?

Jay

Offline cueball

She's back on the cueball radar