Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: your~desire~luiza - Adultwork - Cambridge East England  (Read 1927 times)

5 review(s) for xXx Luiza xXx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

steve_o

External Link/Members Only

your~desire~luiza

First time writing a review, so bear with me:)

Residential house on a bit of a scruffy road in Cambridge. I didn't realise Cambridge had any rough areas, but this certainly wasn't millionaires lane.
House was a bit run down. All curtains fully closed. Front garden overgrown. Looked a bit like a drug den (maybe that's a bit harsh, but you get my drift). Certainly run down house.

Visit
The usual "invisible girl" opened the door. She was hidden behind it completely. I did think for a minute I might be walking in to get mugged, but she stuck her head round the door and was extremely friendly and welcoming. Very attractive girl (she had black hair when I saw her...looks like she now has red).

She took me straight upstairs. I used the toilet quickly. There was another girl walking around in her underwear, but that didn't bother me.

Took me into the bedroom. Mattress on the floor, very low light, no furniture as such...lol...thinking back it was quite bad actually.

She put on some really good Romanian music and we got down to it. She started off kissing me from my neck down. Worked her way to my cock and started sucking (OWO). Like a lot of Eastern European girls, she does that whole tongue thing they do with the head. TBH I'm not really into that...I prefer the whole cock in their mouth and their head bobbing up and down, BUT and it's a big BUT...for some reason she was completely different to all of the other EE girls I've been with. I could have cum within 2 to 3 minutes I reckon. It was odd because I can never cum from a blowjob, I have to wank into their mouths usually, so this was very strange for me. Before I felt I was going to cum I asked her if I could cum twice...at that point she pulled away and just said "we take our time", which is typical of girls meaning "no, you can cum once in a few more minutes and then fuck off out". lol

I asked if we could fuck and got on top of her. She's got a tiny body and she lifted her legs so I could go deep. After a while I got her on her side, then finally bent her over.

Again, very strange for me because when she did doggy, she put her hand underneath and put her thumb and index finger round my cock at the opening of her pussy, then squeezed it tight...so it was kinda like fucking her through a cock ring (kinda). I've had girlfriends do that before when I was young, but not for years.

Because her hand was there it made me cum very quickly. She didn't pull away right after I cum, which I hate it when they do that.

Cleaned up, said our goodbyes and that was that.

I was in and out in about 25 minutes. I remember because I was on the phone to my mate as I walked to the door, and I called him straight after to update him and he laughed at me for being so quick. lol...I didn't realise until he told me I had only been 25 mins. It felt like 40 at least.

Overall
The girl is lovely. Great petite EE type body. Smelt great. Tight pussy (says she does anal included in the price, but I didn't ask and they rarely do...there's always a catch).

Girl 9/10...maybe even 10/10 if I'm honest. I don't like seeing English girls over a 7 or 8/10...can't explain why...I guess I then feel like they should be lucky:-)

With a foreign girl I don't mind if they're a 9 or 10/10, as I just feel different. I feel that they're just working here for money and I don't care so much what they think of me. It's hard to explain what I mean by this...but it's just something I do. I couldn't see a 10/10 English girl who works local...just couldn't do it.

Location 3/10

House 1/10

Sex 9/10...again...other than anal, I don't really see how it could have been better???

Would I see again...I already have. lol

I tend to see about three girls at the same time over and over, then move on to a different 3, an so on. She's still on my list but the location does put me off and I tend to go to one of my other regulars more often.

Hope that's okay for a first review.

I'll try to get some more done soon.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

No, that was a good review!.

Know this place between Mill road and Coldhams lane if you go there park in Fairfax road and walk the rest of the way.
It certainly isn't the most salubrious part of Cambridge the "other end" of Ross St held that title once probably still does but like a book, the content perhaps, rather than the covers;?.

I saw a very nice Polish girl some while ago in  Glenalmond avenue rather upmarket but after paying the exorbitant rent I don't know how she made any money!.

It seems this is the new Rom towers and nice to see some of the girls are upping their game a bit which is a welcome trend.

Was talking with an old mate, non punter,  of mine the other week and he thinks Rom ladies are some of the best lookers around;!.

waldorf

9.5/10 for the review, very informative.  Would have give you 10 but you slipped a lol in there, lol

steve_o

9.5/10 for the review, very informative.  Would have give you 10 but you slipped a lol in there, lol

Sorry, sorry, sorry...I never, ever use lol in real life...no idea why the fuck I've started using it now!

Probably because I don't know the forum etiquette yet.

I used to go on a forum called Piston Heads...fuck me you can have a row on there!

waldorf

Sorry, sorry, sorry...I never, ever use lol in real life...no idea why the fuck I've started using it now!

Probably because I don't know the forum etiquette yet.

I used to go on a forum called Piston Heads...fuck me you can have a row on there!
No, me neither.....I think I tend to use it when txting prostitutes,  I got pulled for it on here though so thought I'd mention it

steve_o

No, me neither.....I think I tend to use it when txting prostitutes,  I got pulled for it on here though so thought I'd mention it

You know what, you're right.

I do use that and "haha" when messaging girls on AW all the time...I never even thought about it.

I better think twice from now on!

Cheers.

SaneOnes

So, the music was really good, then? Have you ever listened to any Romanian music that you thought were really bad?

steve_o

So, the music was really good, then? Have you ever listened to any Romanian music that you thought were really bad?

:D :D :D

It's actually funny you say that...the music was the bollox. It was kinda rap and hard house mixed together (I'm an old raver, so house music is my thing). I told her I liked the music, not realising it was foreign and she told me it was a Romanian rapper!

No I've not heard bad Romanian music...but I did date a Romanian girl about 12 years ago and she was banging...off the chart attractive but she had proper bad teeth and because she was an "illegal" couldn't see an NHS dentist and didn't have the money to go private  :D :D

But she was fucking HOT..!!

P.S. That's why I still have a little thing for Romanian girls. I don't think I ever really got over her.

SaneOnes

Did she ever have her teeth looked at or was she hell bent on not risking deportation?

steve_o

Did she ever have her teeth looked at or was she hell bent on not risking deportation?

Nope. Teeth were fucking awful and breath stunk...but Jesus you still would (still did)  :D