Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: simplygorgeouslady, Basildon.  (Read 2804 times)

11 review(s) for simplygorgeouslady (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

I saw Kassie as I was trying to arrange a last minute punt after an arrangement with another girl fell through as I didn't like her attitude. Fortunately Kassie's phone manner was very professional and decided to make a booking.

Looks 7/10 - when Kassie opened the door I was very pleasantly surprised. She's a very attractive lady: pretty face, good teeth, toned body, lovely flowing long dark hair, pretty much the lady you see on the profile. Kassie was in heels and towered over me at first! She's pretty much the definition of a milf in my opinion.

Service 8/10 - I wanted a GFE and Kassie sure gave it to me! There was a lot of sensual kissing which became DFK, she admits she loves kissing which was refreshing to hear. She enjoyed the oral I gave her, and I equally enjoyed her OWO. Highlight was the rimming that Kassie gave me, she didn't hold back and elevated what was already a good punt to very good. I finished off in Kassie's mouth, one of those CIM where she allowed it to dribble back onto me.

Car parking 5/5 - she works from a hotel so plenty of parking available.

Premises 4/5 - she's working from a budget hotel which I have visited a number of times and is probably well known for what's goes on there. It's perfectly good for purpose.

Value for money 7/10 - I saw Kassie for 30 minutes and paid £75 and was happy with the service she gave and Kassie is a great girl. I think her price of £140/60 minutes is a touch high especially for the area but I doubt that Kassie will be short of customers.

Total - 31/40.

I recommend Kassie as she's a very lovely English lady, very attractive and gives a good service. She's the sort of girl who I would expect to be able to establish a loyal clientele pretty quickly based on my visit to her, and rightly so. I look forward to seeing her again soon.

Marksman30

Nice review Sparta. Was contemplating who was getting a visit this week. Basildon not being that far from me, I think this could be the one. One question, how old would you say she is?

Offline Sedlmayer

Have a look at my review too, if you're unsure about her. I'd say her stated age of 40 is not far out, ie she's only knocked 2 or 3 years off.
She is A) a MILF, B) an attractive one.
I'm certainly thinking about a return visit.

Marksman30

Nice one! I'll give her a go! I do like an attractive milf.

Offline Sparta Prada

Have a look at my review too, if you're unsure about her. I'd say her stated age of 40 is not far out, ie she's only knocked 2 or 3 years off.
She is A) a MILF, B) an attractive one.
I'm certainly thinking about a return visit.

I agree with you about her age. Regardless, she looks damn good! I saw your review this morning and concur with what you wrote. Talking to her post punt it sounds like she is considering staying in Basildon for a little while. That's convenient for me and I'll certainly see her again.

Offline barney

Saw this lady last week. Personally usually go for the younger model (20-30) but after a case of 'needs must' this turned out to be 'probably my best punt ever'.
The old adage of'you get what you pay for' was never truer than here.
Had an hour at Bas hotel frequented regularly by wg's. Live local and visited hotel before so knew what to expect decor wise. Anyway decor will be last thing on your mind with this lady and as already stated was well worth the £140. Almost felt like tipping her!

Fully attentive service, pro active and enthusiastic dfk, OWO, massage.

This babe really loves her work and I believe she organises swingers parties also.

Her pictures don't do her justice and she has an engaging personality guaranteed to put you at ease.

She is an Essex mild and I believe she's going to try and be in Basildon latter part of most weeks now.

Just wanted to add some meat to the bone of earlier comments and say if you're unsure don't be cos you will be a convert.

Cryptic: To the punting police who seem to think that this isn't the way to feedback, GFY!

Offline Talbear

Booked in for an outcall this evening.... Anytime now.... :yahoo:

Offline Talbear

Wow....

That's was a fantastic hour..... She is really really good..!!

Booked myself an outcall hour of tie and tease.... Absolute bliss..!!

10/10 :hi: