Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyvicky1992, Farnborough, Hampshire  (Read 3021 times)

1 review(s) for sweetie_vl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only

I have only recently discovered this site, after my session with Vicky on 23rd February, and I had an excellent time.  £75 for half hour.  I see she's had mixed reviews.

I made the booking the previous day, after checking that she liked DFK, which is one of my passions, and re-confirmed on the day.  I arrived on time at 9.30 in the evening, and sh said it was her last one of the day.  After doing the paperwork and a friendly intro chat and freshening up she joined me on the bed.  The fun started with a proper DFK and I knew it was going to be a good punt, and I we discussed what we liked from a punt.  For me, I like the girl to only do things they enjoy, then it's much better for me.  I knew she was a smoker, but though I'm a non-smoker I didn't taste anything.  Her body is great, slim, perfect size small-to-medium boobs.  She has a few tattoos which are not discrete but not intrusive either.
She then progressed to OWO and I started to finger her moist pussy, which was getting wetter as I continued.  The OWO was not deep as my cock is a bit too wide for her.  I had asked her what makes her squirt, and she said to carry to what I was doing, which I did while we DFKd even more.  She squirted while my fingers were inside which was a great feeling.
On with the mac and into missionary.  This is my favourite as I can see the girl's face and we DFKd for what seemed like ages while I pulled out and spunked on her tits.
A great session, and one I want to repeat next time I'm in Farnborough

Offline nigel4498

Link not working, think there should be seven numbers to it.

Offline WhackDaddy

Just a bit suspicious here 1 post 1 review just when others where reporting a reduced quality service. So she increases her prices and gets a glowing report. Of course I could be wrong.

Offline Mightier Than

I understand your suspicion, as this was my first post.  I'll put more posts next time I punt.

Ben4454

Offline Mightier Than

fabbian von minky

Gotta say this girl one of the biggest messers on here.. What with her shambolic booking system.  If she put her prices back to 60 quid and stopped fcucking around with her booking she could be good as body is nice.