Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tarma Mae  (Read 1719 times)

3 review(s) for TARMA MAE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for ABBIE ~ (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline MrMog

External Link/Members Only

£70 for an hour (With AW booking discount)

Seen last in 2013

This is a bit of an old historic one but I thought the girl deserved it.

I have seen Tarma twice and on both occasions she was fantastic. she has probably the most amazing eyes in the business and her tits are a picture of beauty when you have your cock in-between them.

She is no skinny waif but she is no fat bloater either, she is perfectly proportioned and her oral technique is out of this world. for a GFE you simply can not go wrong with her and she is well worth a visit.

She can be soft and sensual or fuck like a rabbit depending on the mood you are in.

I saw her for an hour on one occasion and on the second she gave me 30 mins extra free as she has mistakenly not knocked my £10 AW discount off her price the first time around. She only realised when she got feedback from me on AW lol. I was not arsed over the £10 as the service was just that good.

She has a cracking arse to hang onto as you fuck her from behind and she smelled clean and fresh for the meet. She looked fantastic in sexy lingerie she has a really pretty face. Her photos on AW do not do her justice at all.

The fucking was fantastic but the best bit for me was the tit wank/sloppy blowjob as it blew my mind the first time and the second time she had me crawling the ceiling in ecstasy.

A m8 of mine seen her the other week and said she looks even hotter and was still just as good.

Amazing punt and now I am back in the NW more often she is right at the top of my to do list lol

Happy Punting Fellas.

Offline MrMog

BTW the meets were both in a small bedsit flat in Eccles but it was clean, tidy and she had some cracking tunes on the stereo to put me in the mood. She has since moved into a bigger Gaff with a Jacuzzi so I am looking forward to that one lol

Offline IAMBATMAN

she looks good i love a big pair of tits an £80 an hour seems like a bargain

Offline Bikerboy

External Link/Members Only

£70 for an hour (With AW booking discount)

Seen last in 2013

This is a bit of an old historic one but I thought the girl deserved it.

I have seen Tarma twice and on both occasions she was fantastic. she has probably the most amazing eyes in the business and her tits are a picture of beauty when you have your cock in-between them.

She is no skinny waif but she is no fat bloater either, she is perfectly proportioned and her oral technique is out of this world. for a GFE you simply can not go wrong with her and she is well worth a visit.

She can be soft and sensual or fuck like a rabbit depending on the mood you are in.

I saw her for an hour on one occasion and on the second she gave me 30 mins extra free as she has mistakenly not knocked my £10 AW discount off her price the first time around. She only realised when she got feedback from me on AW lol. I was not arsed over the £10 as the service was just that good.

She has a cracking arse to hang onto as you fuck her from behind and she smelled clean and fresh for the meet. She looked fantastic in sexy lingerie she has a really pretty face. Her photos on AW do not do her justice at all.

The fucking was fantastic but the best bit for me was the tit wank/sloppy blowjob as it blew my mind the first time and the second time she had me crawling the ceiling in ecstasy.

A m8 of mine seen her the other week and said she looks even hotter and was still just as good.

Amazing punt and now I am back in the NW more often she is right at the top of my to do list lol

Happy Punting Fellas.

Thanks Mr Mog, one for my hotlist!

It's getting quite tricky to do my HL justice at the moment, lots of quality, well reviewed girls. Nice problem to have!  :rolleyes:

Offline Fabaceous

I saw her 6 months ago for a tie & tease session.
She was a lovely girl & we got on very well. But she was too big for my liking.

Jay-Jay

I saw her 6 months ago for a tie & tease session.
She was a lovely girl & we got on very well. But she was too big for my liking.
Thanks Fab, my guess was that she may be on the "heavy" side and the pics are useless to judge by. If like me you prefer them slimmer to find a 12 is actually more a 14 is the same as an EE B+S to me no matter how nice their manner may be. Just makes it harder to walk really.

Jay

Offline MrMog

She carries a bit of puppy fat but I would consider her to be average build and a bit curvy :) None the less she is still a lovely girl though and I had a cracking time with her.

Offline IAMBATMAN

She carries a bit of puppy fat but I would consider her to be average build and a bit curvy :) None the less she is still a lovely girl though and I had a cracking time with her.

is buxom a word youd use to describe her? i dont mind a bit of chubb anyway long as its not too much

Offline MrMog

Sorry for the late reply :)

She is a very Buxom lass, she does have a little puppy fat but she is in no way obese or unsightly, plus I was too busy looking at her tits to notice anyhow lol