Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Miriam - £130 for the hour - Edinburgh  (Read 6230 times)

12 review(s) for Lovely Miriam (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6518981) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Argento79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on Miriam for quite a while but never taken the plunge.  Decided she might be worth the hour booking although I tend toward the half hour these days.  Comms were excellent and just teasy enough to really get me in the mood.

Good flat in a nice block which I have seen another girl in (different flat).  Parking decent during the day but could imagine a bit more tricky at night.   Nice greeting and exchanged the cash.  Much above average kissing whilst she slowly stripped off her gear.  I think she a pretty good looking lass and could pass for much less than her 35 years facially.  She has family and you can tell through the midriff but far from off-putting for me.  She is still a slim girl with an impressive rack.  Nice OWO although no real attention to the balls until gentle direction.  Went down on her for quite a while but she seemed so into it it was quite a turn on until she eventually orgasmed.  More OWO before her on top.  Can't fault the feeling of her generous boobs brushing against my chest and still keen to kiss with this going on.  Eventually shot in the condom.

I normally avoid EE girls for various reasons but in an hour booking stilted conversion is a killer for me but she is bright, articulate and speaks great English.  She gave me a so so massage whilst we chatted about all manner of things.  To be fair, time flew in her company and she asked if I wanted another pop although we were ten minutes from time up.  Took up the challenge.  More OWO, into miss then had to go hammer and tong in doggy to get over the finish line but managed as she has an oddly sexy back.

Would deffo return but I think a half hour booking would suffice next time.  Only in Edinburgh 1 week a month. Overall I would recommend her unless you are dead set on the young tight bodies.  If your a boob man then it's all good.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:01:58 pm by Argento79 »

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Argento.

Saw her a couple of times in Newcastle last year & agree with your comments. Very good English with a good attitude (unlike many EE girls). I also remember her enjoying RO when she was sat on my face  :yahoo:

Drillakilla

What is her mid riff like, I don't mind some stretch marks, just not the extra saggy skin with stretch marks, it's the only thing putting me off seeing her.

Kudos to her tho for admitting to it right off the bat.

Offline Happy99

Would agree with most of this, but would add:

She is a bit of a clockwatcher. On a 30min appointment the timer seems to start from when you enter the flat and you get a '5min to go' polite warning after about 20mins with the aim probably to try and get you leaving on the dot.
She charges a bit above average, but her list of likes is limited, so very vanilla.
If you want the girl to take more the initiative and be outright passionate, its unlikely here, but then not that many who do offer that.

Offline johnny34

What is her mid riff like, I don't mind some stretch marks, just not the extra saggy skin with stretch marks, it's the only thing putting me off seeing her.

I saw the stretch marks but took no notice of them if i'm honest, other things to entertain me including those boobs of hers, mid-riff ok imho. As you say 'kudos' to her for mentioning it right off the bat.

carlisle78

Thanks for the review - sounds like a similar experience I had with her last year.

And yes she does like RO a lot - it really gets her going - and was quite hairy when I saw her which is unusual these days.

Thought her body was tight and toned - hardly anything to notice at all.

Argento79

There's nothing glaringly wrong with her body but say when she was going down on me I detected a bit of hanging skin in the midriff.  In mish though you would never notice.  It's not a worry for me but thought it best pointed out for any prospective punters.  She was quite hairy down there which also surprised me.  Well kept and in order though :)

Overall, she is a slim lass with a generous rack and I thought she was quite pretty as well.  I was a little surprised when she flagged up the 10 minute warning as she didn't seem the type but, to be fair, I had paid for an hour and got an hour so I have no problem with that.

Argento79

It's not that bad mate.  Sorry to her and you if i made it sound that way.  To be totally honest I didn't even notice any stretch marks but when those boobs are in your face..... :)

To put it another way, if I saw this lass out in the pub I would be drooling.

Drillakilla

It's not that bad mate.  Sorry to her and you if i made it sound that way.  To be totally honest I didn't even notice any stretch marks but when those boobs are in your face..... :)

To put it another way, if I saw this lass out in the pub I would be drooling.
Cheers mate

Offline Happy99

Would have to mark her a neutral or borderline verging on negative. Main reason is the clock watching and tick tock of the clock as soon as you enter the apartments and time warning 10min from end. She unusually favours 30min or less appointments and doesnt offer prices above 1hr. Would suggest this is because that is pretty much her vanilla limit and can get more through the door and doesnt have to get too much 'into' an appointment as 30min goes pretty quick especially when stopping play 10mins before end.

30mins should be 30mins of action (not 15-20mins) with at least 5mins grace period at either end. Its not as if its cheap.

stuart_gla

30mins should be 30mins of action (not 15-20mins) with at least 5mins grace period at either end. Its not as if its cheap.

"just a minute hun", while you're perving about outside.

then, "shall we start with a wee massage?".

Then, don't forgot the time it takes to shower (before, for her benefit, then after, for your benefit).

Now we're getting close to a 15 min booking, despite paying for half an hour!

GusFring

I'm sure I saw her at the Royal Highland Show last weekend......munching on some sugar cubes.

Givememilf

Great tits..... But does not do it for me facially.

Offline Lewisj00000

Not a frequent punter (and new to this site) but had my eye on Miriam for a bit.seems the full package but I have one question. After having 2 kids (says her awork profile), is she still fairly tight? Last thing anyone wants is a wizards sleeve haha 

Offline Bengeo13

"Wizard's sleeve", what a brilliant description!

Offline tazman1002001

Her new pic with the pink bra looks great.......I really need to make time to see this girl
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online Name Not Found

Having recently had the pleasure of her company, I'd say that she didn't feel that tight to me. Still very pleasant though. I wouln't let that put you off (unless you've got a dick the thickness of a pencil)  :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 01:58:58 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Lewisj00000

Having recently had the pleasure of her company, I'd say that she didn't feel that tight to me. Still very pleasant though. I wouln't let that put you off (unless you've got a dick the thickness of a pencil)  :D

I'm 2 pencils thick so might just be alright :drinks: