Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 999Sarah999  (Read 5823 times)

1 review(s) for 999 Sarah 999 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline handsolo

Well i'm on a strict punting budget at the moment as I am saving for the annual handsolo holiday and keeping punting expenditure to a minimum so limiting myself to 15mins pump and dumps or massages with extras.

I had this one in my hotlist she seems to have less profile pics than a month or so ago but the ones I saw I liked a lot. Looks wise right up my street, I do like the cute next door girl look however the likes list did seem a bit limited and vanilla for my tastes which put me off initially seeing her but she is now offering a massage option at £40 for 30mins so I thought I would take the plunge..and glad I did.

Called the number and phone answered straight away very polite, friendly and natural on the phone a refreshing change from some of the miserable WGs I have spoken too before or the ones that always addess you as Babe or Hun.  Asked for a last minute booking which was no problem and promptly texted her postcode.

Sarah is located in the Earls Court area 5-10mins walk from either Earls Court or West Brompton Tube Stations, I have seen another WG at this location so no problems finding the place. Basement flat with clean bedroom and Bathroom with adequate shower facilites.

Called again when at the street and was given the address made my way there and door opened to reveal the girl in the pics on her profile very pleased as said before her looks are probably what I go for on civvie street quite attractive and cute/innocent girl next door look, short brunette hair and slim probably size 8-10 and 5.5" height..perfect for me.

Took a quick shower and back to the room, Sarah was dressed in a massage outfit and black stockings ( as shown on her profile ) the massage outfit and underwear quickly came off to reveal a lovely slim body, pert arse and very nice B/C cup breasts.  Warning for some punters Sarah does have some large moles on her back which for some on here might be a negative if they expect perfection and flawlessness but as nobody is perfect me included didnt bother me in the slightest.

Layed face down on the bed and Sarah climbed on too and started massaging warm oil onto my back and arse this lasted for about 5 mins she then started to do some very nice and sensual body slides ( remember this is nude b2b for £40 !! ) up and down my back i could feel her pussy and oily tits sliding around my arse crack..pure bliss.  I did ask for prostate massage when I called which she said was no problem so good too her word she started warming up the area by slowing stroking my hole with an oily finger. She asked me to turn over and stared to massage my cock with an oily hand and also put on the rubber glove to play with my arse this was starting to turn me on no end and was wishing I had upgraded to the GFE full service option as I really wanted to fuck her but I had to be strong as I'm on a budget at the moment.

I am always respectful with masseurs as they usually do not encourage touching policy but as Sarah offers full service aswell I thought I might 'try my luck ' and started to massage her lovely tits which were still nice and oily, feeling encouraged and very turned on I went in for some FK which was nicely recipricated by her and probably the best and most natural FK I have received from a wg. I also asked her if I could give her some oral which she was happy for me to do so changed to 69 postition so I could lick her pussy and arse ( which smelt and tasted very clean ) while she wanked me to a nice climax.

Took another shower to clean up and got dressed while having a quick chat really nice and pleasant girl too talk aswell she asked me about hobbies I  liked to do ( didn't mention punting  :D ).

What a find though.. nude b2b massage, arse play on me, FK, RO, Rimming on her ( she also does OW/OWO at discretion in the massage ), nice natural girl and no clockwatching for £40 !!!.

Also think she is covering a bit of a gap in the market as I'm sure she would mix and match the massage and full service but all at reasonable prices I think for me at least she has unsurped Lola Bell as the VFM massage queen of West London.

I am almost conscious that this review might be getting into fluffy territory so will wind this review up but as mentioned she does offer full service and I will definitly return soon for the full package I was that impressed.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

... the annual handsolo holiday ...
To wankville? Sorry, couldn't resist ... the set-up was too perfect.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

... her looks are probably what I go for on civvie street quite attractive and cute/innocent girl next door look ...
Could you rate her looks on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best?

( she also does OW/OWO at discretion in the massage )
She quotes an extra £20 for OWO. You went for neither, correct?

... I think for me at least she has unsurped Lola Bell as the VFM massage queen of West London.
FS alone probably puts her miles ahead of Lola, and she does a full GFE to boot! Glad you had a good one and thanks for TOFTT & reviewing.

Offline handsolo

Looks are always subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that ..and as mentioned I might rate her higher than someone else as personally I find the cute next door girl look actually sexier than the catwalk model ( my wierd tastes maybe ) However to look at her objectively for most punters would give her a very solid 6 - no stunner but better than average.

No I didnt get OW or OWO but I beleive it was on the cards even with the massage option as I was asking her whether I could give her oral I think she may of misunderstood and thought that I wanted it and it didn't seem to be off limits but didn't want to push my luck too much as I was getting so much more service than had anticipated.  If you go for the Full Service no doubts you will definitley get one or the other !.

I do plan to go back to see her for the GFE upgrade when funds allow so would be good to know what the oral and sex are like if anyone else sees her.

Just hope she doesn't move on or get jaded before I get back to see her.

Offline bestbefore

Great review - and great vfm.

Is she at the same place as Lola Bell? There are some similarities in their profile wording, both Hungarian, both in Earls Court??….

Offline HipsterNoBeard

Great review - and great vfm.

Is she at the same place as Lola Bell? There are some similarities in their profile wording, both Hungarian, both in Earls Court??….

I saw Lola recently and can't imagine another WG working from that same location. It's not as small as Lola's previous place but couldn't detect a 2nd bedroom.

Offline handsolo

No or at least not the last place I saw Lola Bell in Earls court, that was a larger block of flats and her basement flat was in a bit of maze nearer to Earls Court Station.

The location Sarah was working from was really in the middle between Earls Court and West Brompton Terraced Town houses typical of the area with direct access to the basement flat.

I have been to the location before twice for a punt and a walk out - not sure how much more specific I can be on here ?.

budgie smuggler

FYI,

Saw Lola Bell last week, and she is has moved from Courtfield Gardens and is now sharing a basement flat with Sarah in Ifield Road sw10.

HTH

Offline HipsterNoBeard

FYI,

Saw Lola Bell last week, and she is has moved from Courtfield Gardens and is now sharing a basement flat with Sarah in Ifield Road sw10.

HTH

Mate, this might be a bit too much detailed address info to put on a public forum!

Offline bestbefore

Mate, this might be a bit too much detailed address info to put on a public forum!

I think it is OK to name a street or road.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:29:36 pm by bestbefore »

Offline KentAde

Just subscribed to her Private Gallery...not bad at all! Looks a cutie - and actually more attractive than Lola I feel..... :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

I've been to 2 different flats on this road, I'm betting there a few more that W/G work from on that road

west8

FYI,

Maybe edit your post to include her fucking GPS co-ordinates too?

Jesus.

niceguyjames

I've been to see Sarah and have to say she has one of the best HR techniques out there, slow/fast/twisting great value at £60 per hour

budgie smuggler

OK -

MODS, Please remove road names from my post and any post quoting my post. (although anyone phoning either girl could get this info anyway.)

Bishop86

Just been to see Sarah and have to say she is fantastic.

Comms Excellent

Location 5 mins walk from Earls Court

Event: I decided to go for a massage with HE as I am still not in the league of full pinting.

After discussing my requirements she helped me get undressed (just to let you know this it not something that I need help with) she then starts a sensual massage on the back with lovely body rubs she go through a lovely routine then repeats again. All very sensual. After 30 mins she ask me to roll over and I am thinking ok 10 mins I pop and it's all over. This is not the case with Sarah she massage the cock in various ways taking you to the edge and back, after 15 mins I think I'm going to pop so Sarah changes the routine and on we go for another 10 mins. To be honest I have never lasted so long.
When we are finished she wipes be down and we have a nice chat before a shower

For £60 this is great value compared to some others

All the best

Offline riker

Only does massage now, no sex  :unknown:

Offline NightKid

Only does massage now, no sex  :unknown:

Hmm, that's abrupt. If someone would confirm sex is off the cards henceforth, then I'll edit the FBSM wiki page accordingly.

Offline handsolo

Spending too much time with Lola Bell as they appear to work from the same location ?

Gutted wish I did go for full service now on my punt with her !

Offline MrSmiley

Definitely off the menu as one going to give her one the other night and the answer was no:( however she is a proper good wanker! I'll be going back a lot. She's giving Lola a run for her money big time.

Offline The_Don

Spending too much time with Lola Bell as they appear to work from the same location ?

Gutted wish I did go for full service now on my punt with her !

Happens, but other providers that offer a full service are our their.

Off topic some one I worked with, stated a friend is a W/G that use to do full service.  Now she does femdom / dominatrix, because she doesn't have to be touched or fucked. And controls the punters actions, also charges a lot more. Has a lot of kit (apparently)

Offline KentAde

Does anyone know if she still does 69, as per the OP's review? Want to see her in a couple of weeks, so may be another to TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Offline MrSmiley

Saw her this afternoon and no RO was allowed. :cry:

Still a fantastic wank. Lovely girl. Quite etheral.

Offline joe diddley

I saw both Sarah and Lola on separate occasions at the same address (in different rooms). One time each earlier in the year; Sarah first, Lola about three or four months later. Sarah for me has the better cock handling skills (unbelievable, almost Klixenite) though Lola's are also very good. Lola made a lot of conversation but for me this took away from the sessions eroticism. There wasn't much convo from Sarah but her eye contact was unswerving and very sexy, and she has some very interesting moves (such as blowing up my arsehole) which along with her superb hand jobbery puts her ahead of much of the pack. I would definitely go again if she was closer, though last I checked her profile wasn't up. However, she seems to take it up and down depending on whether she's in Hungary or not. In summary Lola is cuter but Sarah is for my money definitely more skillful and provides a more erotic encounter, and if I were to go again would look for her first. This is not to put punters off Lola, however, who as others have noted quite rightly also gives a very good service.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:12:59 am by joe diddley »