Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: vicky__superstar_  (Read 411 times)

1 review(s) for vicky__superstar_ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jiminlondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, this is a fucking weird one in that I'm not sure if I've been bait and switched or not...

Had a free afternoon yesterday and decided I'd see what the weekend had thrown up as far as newbies were concerned and came across this lovely. Having a penchant for skinny EEs I decided to check out her PG and she was really cute so I booked. Comms were good and I was sure I was speaking to a maid.

Rocked up at her flat (discreet, next to Hanger Lane station) and was met by the tiniest girl I've ever seen. I mean she was literally stick thin and very short and she is definitely related to the girl in the pics (same face shape etc) but I'm not sure if it was actually her or not! She was anorexic thin but I don't think she was ill - just a really slight frame.

Anyway, she wasn't nearly as pretty and I was in a funny mood so only went for 30 mins. Covered oral followed by her on top. No kissing, nothing special, in and out £60.

It was a collosal waste of money and a pretty shit punt but I walked away not feeling disappointed or happy, just numb hence I'm putting this as a neutral. She was a really nice girl and very bubbly and speaks perfect English (it was her I spoke to on the phone) but there was just nothing there and as I say, I'm wondering whether I've been baited.

HOWEVER... I keep thinking. Once she took the cash and left the room for the usual couple of minutes, I could hear her speaking to another girl outside and I'm wondering whether THAT is the girl in the pictures. The similarity is so close that I'm wondering whether I've actually struck on the holy grail - sisters?