Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indiankis touring Kings Cross  (Read 2039 times)

1 review(s) for ~PRIYANKA~ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the lurker

Had been meaning to see this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on one of my trips to Heathrow, but she seems to work part time and I was never there on the right day. Saw she was spending a day in Kings Cross and dived in. Great girl, the photos are her and are blurred enough to hide her but not so much you can't tell she's pretty. Petite, nice legs and arse, flat chest but that isn't a problem for me, I reckon she is late 20s. Saw her for an hour for 120.

Negatives

Hotel chain beginning with T had a card key policy which was a pain, she came down to get me but I felt very obvious. She was surprised by this and won't be using that chain again she says
Nasty thick condoms, dulled things a bit

Neutral

Oral only covered, I do prefer owo but can't neg her for it as the profile is clear

Positive

Very lively fuck and likes to be manhandled, she only really told me this near the end so I will test that more next time.
Good kisser
Nice to chat to, had a good talk about the industry, aw vs ukp feedback, and all in her time after the punt
Not a clock watcher, no booking after me must have helped but we ran over by 20 mins or so

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the tidy review lurker. 120 is the top end of my budget so she just sneaks onto the HL.  :drinks: