Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Dior - The Best Kind of Filthy  (Read 2934 times)

24 review(s) for girlfriend dior (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Duke L

So, just got back from a cracking hour with Dior. And definitely placing her up there with one of the best girls I've seen.

Arranged the booking yesterday for this evening over text  and no problems with comms at all. So long as I'm replied to in adequate time, I don't have an issue. Put my requests over, and she promptly confirmed everything I was after was ok.

Venue is about a 5/10min walk from Earls Court station and if you can't find it, you're an idiot. I was actually a little early and asked if we could it bring it forward 10mins and got an immediate reply saying it'd be fine. Happy at that, was bloody freezing!

Walked in, couple of girls sat on the sofa in the open plan living/kitchen area, said hello but didn't get a good look so couldn't tell you who they were.
Bedroom was one of the nicer ones I've been in, as was the en suite shower.

Now on to Dior....My last punt was Adele4u pre xmas and I was keen to get back in with a bang. I'm pretty vanilla but wanted someone filthy and she fitted the bill having had her hotlisted for a while and read the reviews from the good people of UKP.
I'd asked for something pvc/rubber and she had a skin tight  rubber number on and looked awesome. Great, great figure and definitely no more than a size 8/10. Looks wise I thought she was a strong 8 out of 10, I'd definitely double take at her walking down the street.
If you like tattoos, which I do, you'll love her. Her back is covered and she has a sleeve, planning on getting the other arm done as well. And of course, there's those enormous tits. She's planning on going up a size, so if you're a lover of big fake tits. She's your girl.

The action.... Soon as I was out the shower and she returned was straight into DFK. She's dropped to her knees and deep throated me, the whole way. First girl to do that!! Gagging, spitting, no hands, hands, looking at me, choking and then on to the bed. It's been mentioned about her 'special bj' technique, and it is quite special! Whilst your laying down she stands astride you facing away and then keeping her legs straight, bends down to your cock. Whilst basically face fucking herself I've got this glorious view of her arse and pussy which she actively encourages you do as you please with. She's fingering herself slapping her clit. It really was pretty impressive for her to be able to do what she was doing for the length of time she was at it.
This then progressed to 69ing, and whilst fingering/devouring her pussy I felt compelled to slip a finger in her arse. No complaints whatsoever. I think I recall a 'naughty' comment... Then followed some full on face sitting, my request, and I mean proper ramming her cunt, and arse, in my face almost to the point of suffocation. Loved it!
Out come some toys, and she's back into her special position and starts deep throating/gagging/choking on me superbly whilst I'm sat watching these toys slip in and out of her sopping, wet cunt.
Next comes a line I won't forget for a long time.
'Come and stand here, so you can face fuck me.' What an epic statement. She's laying on her back, head off the side of the bed, bent perfectly for me to fulfil her request.

So the rest of the punt was very much in a similar vain. We did eventually get round to fucking, her on top and she can seriously work that body. Fast/slow/grinding/squatting...It didn't take very long to shoot my load, we'd been at it the best part of 30/40mins by this point.
So lots of chat and a brief massage in the interval, and she comes across as genuinely clued up. Speaks several languages, knows what she's doing and why and was very pleasent. And her English is very, very good.

Try as she might for round two, and she really did bloody try! It wasn't going to happen. We then started chatting again and bizarrely got into quite a lengthy conversation. I eventually left about 30mins after my hour, so clearly not a clock watcher!

In summary then, excellent. Continual dfk, amazing sloppy deep throat, offered up every bit of her body for me to play with, fantastic body, with a perfectly toned arse. And of course the tats and tits!

Another reviewer suggested he doubts 'no' is a word she's very familiar with. I agree! And I'll definitely be going back!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:42:50 pm by Duke L »

Online NightKid

Walked in, couple of girls sat on the sofa in the open plan living/kitchen area, said hello but didn't get a good look so couldn't tell you who they were.

Was it perhaps the 2 below?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile at one point recently mentioned she was offering duos with them, but it seems to have been struck off now.

Nice one, by the way

Offline 385North

Or maybe even these two below

There's at least one other girl I found who from her AW photos works from that same flat. It's turning into the new Chelsea Cloisters.

Nice review.

west8

Or maybe even these two below

Correct. I've been in both flats. Diana lives with a chubby blonde.

Dior works from the same place as Kim Kors.

Online NightKid

Ah yes, thanks for that ... I completely forgot about KimKors until I saw that mention and remembered she was featured in one of Dior's movies.  :blush:

Offline Herges Adventures

Apologies for hijacking the review - but any consensus about Kim btw? She looks very hot but all reviews and A/W activity seem to have dried up...

If not, will call

Online NightKid

Apologies for hijacking the review - but any consensus about Kim btw?

Well, you've asked the question before and, even 'til today, the best answer you can get is she used to work with the Lindsey Love group. Therefore, I reckon you've answered your own question.

If it's any consolation, the girl in this review that Kim works with seems to be quite good ... so with any luck, that should be rubbing off on her.

Duke L

With West8 on Kim being the girl I saw. She didn't have any make up on, but reckon it was her.

Offline 385North

Well, you've asked the question before and, even 'til today, the best answer you can get is she used to work with the Lindsey Love group. Therefore, I reckon you've answered your own question.

If it's any consolation, the girl in this review that Kim works with seems to be quite good ... so with any luck, that should be rubbing off on her.

What's the story behind the Lindsey Love group - good or bad?

Offline 385North

Correct. I've been in both flats. Diana lives with a chubby blonde.

Dior works from the same place as Kim Kors.
Going by the pics they all work in the same flat, no?

Cinnic94

Is Lindsay Love even still working anymore on AW?