Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel arrests in Edinburgh  (Read 1007 times)

Offline stanleyjohn

External Link/Members Only

After all the discussions on here about more than 1 girl working at a premises, I expect this will frighten a few north of the border.

greychap

After all the discussions on here about more than 1 girl working at a premises, I expect this will frighten a few north of the border.

Raids go on all the time in brothels, and a lot of them don't get reported in the media. Its wether someone don't mind taking the risk and being caught up in it that is the question.

Offline Boom52

All were so called Saunas. Looked like a ring had been broken.

"Proper" brothels rather than 2 girls working in the same flat - which I know is a brothel under the law.

Maybe that massage place near the Gate should be more wary!!

Offline foreverchanges

Not really..these raids date back to June 2013 and the saunas are still ticking along nicely as a quick scan of the Scottish forum will prove.
More to do with the zealots who run Police Scotland adopting the Strathclyde attitude of zero tolerance rather than the laissez faire of  the Lothian & Borders force.
I've been making the journey up to Edinburgh since 1999  and have never been put off but its down to the individual.personally speaking I have had some of the best times of my life in the saunas