Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HD Best Threesome with Ameera and Lindsey  (Read 2013 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

INTRO

After seeing Lindsey twice in three days last week, it was now the third time in four days and this was a threesome with my favourite, Hot Ameera.

It turned out to be my best threesome ever.  :yahoo:

VENUE

My favourite timeshare apartment of the last few months with easy walk of the sunny Euston Riviera.

Comms

Great as always with both Ameera and Lindsey. Agreed a time and date and sent both a booking request on AW.

The Event

Now the best bit

Round 1

Arrived to see both girls dressed on sexy underwear and suspenders.

Started with all round DFK, both girls playing with my already hard cock.

Lots of girl on girl interaction throughout the punt.

Onto the bed and Ameera tied me up and blindfolded me.

Girls took turns sitting on my face being licked and rimmed and riding my cock, condom change each time the girls swapped positions.

Lindsey then slid my cock up her arse and rode it whilst Ameera sat on my face with me licking her pussy and rimming her arse. Ameera then without warning poured hot wax from a burning candle over my chest! OMFG I shouted out but the pain only lasted a few seconds.

Off with the hand cuffs and blindfold and Ameera put on her strap on and we both DP Lindsey, first Ameera up Lindsey's arse with them strap on and my cock in her pussy and the switched with Ameera in her pussy and my cock up arse pounding it and slapping her bum cheeks with one of Ameera's whips.

More all round DFK, three way rimming and oral, fingering both Lindsey's pussy and arse but Ameera's pussy only, both girls sucking my cock and ball licking/sucking as well as Ameera attempting to sneakily finger my arse and

Lindsey wanted me to fuck her again so it was on with a condom and fucked Lindsey in MISH with her arms pinned down and Ameera rimming my arse till I shot my load.

Round 2

More of the same as round one, all round DFK, fingering both girls, all round rimming, sex with both girls in MISH, Lindsey and Ameera on top, pussy lucking, cock sucking, ball licking, anal on Lindsey, tequila shots off my body, which involved tequila being poured into my naval, cocked being sucked, tequila sucked out and then taking the line slice out of my mouth, tasted bitter but great fun

Ameera and I decided Lindsey need to be abused so we tied her up bad blindfolded her, I fucked both her holes with a dildo and licked and fingered  her pussy and arse whilst Ameera slapped her arse with a whip.

Left Lindsey tied up for a short time whilst Ameera and I fucked and then with Lindsey still tied up. I stuck the dido in her pussy and my cock up her arse and DP her till I shot my load again.

Continued with more DFK, girl on girl action, cock sucking, ball licking, rimming each other, abusing Lindsey but alas no more pops mainly due to exceeding double figures for popping in my previous two punts with Lindsey.

There are things we did I have probably forgotten to add.

I was knackered after this threesome but still managed to enjoy a shower with both Ameera and Lindsey at end with DFK.  :wacko:

SUMMARY

Fucking Awesome in short. My best threesome ever to date.  :drinks:

Ameera is HD's favourite and always seems to raise her game each time I see her. I don't know what I will do whilst she is away in Thailand.

Lindsey is another favourite but being submissive is a different punt to Ameera but both girls together are awesome.

Next chapter has to be MFFF by introducing Lindsey to Hazel Kitty.

Ameera & Lindsey as a duo, Highly recommend! :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

password02

Nice report HD - I can see why these 2 girls are top of the pops at present with the punters

west8

Nice report HD - I can see why these 2 girls are top of the pops at present with the punters

According to his recent reviews, HD himself is firmly the 'top of the pops!' :drinks:

6+ in any punt is impressive.  :cool:

Offline finn5555

Nice one HD you booked them out until April  :unknown: can't get anything this month  :thumbsdown:

Sylvester

I have my place in the queue...

Offline Bartolomeo

I get to see them on Friday  :yahoo:

password02

Offline sticko

Ameera suggested this combination when I saw her last week.  Sounds like I may have to wait a while.  This isn't too much of a problem actually - there are so many options in London I feel like the proverbial kid in the sweetshop at the minute.  My HL is unworkably long and I have 10 AW tabs open as I type this, including one for Madlin Moon who I'm seeing tomorrow.  Good times!

S

password02

Ameera suggested this combination when I saw her last week.  Sounds like I may have to wait a while.  This isn't too much of a problem actually - there are so many options in London I feel like the proverbial kid in the sweetshop at the minute.  My HL is unworkably long and I have 10 AW tabs open as I type this, including one for Madlin Moon who I'm seeing tomorrow.  Good times!

S

Nice selection with Madlin Moon - I am seeing her end of the week, Missed her last month

Offline herbie007

Sound like a filthy HORNY time was had and the type of session I wouldn’t mind being part off.

I had a session with Ameera for a couple of hours last night; filthy horny shag was had as always, she’s a top girl. I haven’t met Lindsey yet but she sounds right up for it and horny as fuck, she’s at the top of my hot list so hope we get to meet soon, that’s if you and Password haven’t worn her out by then.

Glad you enjoyed HD and great review.  :drinks:

password02

Sound like a filthy HORNY time was had and the type of session I wouldn’t mind being part off.

I had a session with Ameera for a couple of hours last night; filthy horny shag was had as always, she’s a top girl. I haven’t met Lindsey yet but she sounds right up for it and horny as fuck, she’s at the top of my hot list so hope we get to meet soon, that’s if you and Password haven’t worn her out by then.

Hi Herbie - Seeing Ameera this week as well before she goes off to Thailand - hope you have not worn her out?

As for Lindsey nothing can wear her out - she has so much energy and stamina, unfortunately she has become so popular it has been difficult to re book her sometimes -

Catch up soon Mr Herbie   :hi:

Hornydevil247

Thanks Herbie :hi:

HD

Sylvester

It seems to me that if its a choice between paying for a hotel room in central London, or having a duo with Lindsey and Ameera at Ameera's place, and therefore getting the accommodation for free, it's a real no-brainer.

Offline herbie007

Hi Herbie - Seeing Ameera this week as well before she goes off to Thailand - hope you have not worn her out?

As for Lindsey nothing can wear her out - she has so much energy and stamina, unfortunately she has become so popular it has been difficult to re book her sometimes -

Catch up soon Mr Herbie   :hi:

Hi Password

Cheers mate and yes looking forward to meeting up with Lindsey, she sounded right up for it when I had a chat with her on the phone.

Enjoy your punt with Ameera and BTW she got a new bed yesterday, and it's very nice too  ;)

Hornydevil247

Thanks Mr PW

HD

password02

Hi Password

Cheers mate and yes looking forward to meeting up with Lindsey, she sounded right up for it when I had a chat with her on the phone.

Enjoy your punt with Ameera and BTW she got a new bed yesterday, and it's very nice too  ;)

Will be nice to try it out - will report back when all finished

Offline Bartolomeo

Both ? or as a 1-2-1 solo?

threesome
usually i would want to meet 1-2-1 first, but from whats said about them cant go wrong, so just went for it

Hornydevil247

threesome
usually i would want to meet 1-2-1 first, but from whats said about them cant go wrong, so just went for it

Hi Trafalgar

I am sure you will have a great punt

HD

password02

Offline Bartolomeo

Yep think so too...Dee also told me when I saw her last week that Ameera will devour me haha

Offline Hugeboobslover

Lindsey then slid my cock up her arse and rode it whilst Ameera sat on my face with me licking her pussy and rimming her arse. Ameera then without warning poured hot wax from a burning candle over my chest! OMFG I shouted out but the pain only lasted a few seconds.
]

Great review! I can't believe that Ameera without warning poured wax on you while fucking Lindsey in the ass. That is so fucking hot! Unfortunately I have a fetish for big fake boobs, if not I would go and see those girls ASAP!

HBL