Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah British – RB Outcall  (Read 2817 times)

7 review(s) for Sarah British (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

So, blown out 2 hours prior to scheduled RB outcall with Love_LilyLove External Link/Members Only - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50344.0 - and what to do ?

Revert back to the long-time bid front-runner Sarah British.

Sarah was the early frontrunner for this RB having put in a bid of £180 for 2 hours. This was a discount from her advertised profile price of £250. This appeared an excellent offer what with her previous positive reviews here, so I sent her an email back. “To potentially seal the deal then, could you please:

1/ confirm the deal includes all advertised services.
2/ send me a face pic. I note that you have sent this to other people from reviews.”

She responded “Well i can confirm on no extras but i don’t send pics anymore. i wont budge on this either sorry”

This ultimately lost her the deal when Lily did send 2 face pics and offered the same price.

But, I was in a fix now, 2 hours to go and a potential wasted hotel on my hands so I emailed Sarah via AW:  “TODAY - RB BOOKING - ITS YOURS IF YOU CAN DO (+ mobile no).”   

1 Hour later I get a text saying she has responded to my email “What sort of time” and “There is a condition here however, i do not want any reviews and write ups on forums as i am retiring…” which I thought was a bit odd, but not wanting the thought of a hour slog 5 miles across town for plan C, I joked “OK, I’ll sign a contract if need be.”

She asked for the nearest tube station which I provided and said it was a 15-20 minute walk from there, but if she wanted to get a taxi to/from I would pay. She said “It’s OK I like the fresh air no need for extra expense”

So 1.20 hrs after scheduled start with Lily, Sarah arrived with a heavy bag. 

Timeline:

0-10 Mins: Sarah plonked herself down on the hard seat by the bed and we chatted. Well, she mainly talked. I didn’t want to rush her on the basis she had just walked with a heavy bag.
10-20 Mins: I offer to get her a drink from the bar as she wishes to take a shower. She decides to give me a first kiss.
20- 55 Mins: Great Round 1 – DFK, roving hands, Fab OWO, RO, sex in mish, cowgirl and doggy before popping. Great.
1.10 – 1.25: Utterly superb dtbj resulting in CIM/Facial.
1.35 - 1.40: RO on Sarah, but she is far too sensitive and pulls away saying she needs a shower
1.41: Sarah “Oh, I don’t know what time it is hun, but it feels about time and I need to be shooting off…..”
Me: “It’s X:XX” sternly – quite flatly insinuating we’re well short of 2 hrs.

She carries on waffling, gets dressed, we say our goodbyes and she leaves after 1:54 hrs.

Positives:

Lovely genuine girl next door type
Easy to get on with, but probably best you don’t have anything in common as she can talk and talk and talk.
Lovely kissing
Very responsive goose-bumply body to touch, but see below.
Great sloppy wet, saliva dribbled dtbj to base (where she holds it deliciously), ball licking and cim/facial.
2 very good rounds.

Negatives

Turned up in baggy clothes that did her no favours, but she looked really nice bathed in a towel and naked. Sexy figure.
Problem with that sensitive body is overly sensitive nipples and pussy. If you like RO, she probably won't be for you.
Time management – she gave me no inkling that she had to rush off. If she did, then why not point out at the outset and/or take the taxi/s I offered ?
No 3rd round.

Schoolboy errors on my part:

Not checking that a full 2 hour service time frame was still possible.
Being too grateful that she came at short notice.

Summary:

This would have been a positive for me at £140 for 90 mins, but it’s a neutral for 2 hours with no 3rd round at £180.

Return: Probably not. In any event ‘she’s retiring’

Recommend
: Yes if you want a great DTBJ and you pay for her true service time, but be mindful otherwise.

Offline Meursault

I too had a borderline positive/neutral experience with Sarah, due to similar talkative procrastination (including two showers in an hour) and a similarly prescriptive approach.
A nice person, but I wouldn't reprise.

west8

Sorry to read this one also fucked you about as well. She might have sussed you were a little desperate after receiving your panicky text and decided to try her luck.

Baggy clothes + Too much chit chat on your coin. Kind of sucks, but at least she took the facial like a pro.

But you did fuck up slightly by accepting her bizarre insistence on 'a condition not to review'. That would have set alarm bells ringing for me.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to read this one also fucked you about as well. She might have sussed you were a little desperate after receiving your panicky text and decided to try her luck.

Baggy clothes + Too much chit chat on your coin. Kind of sucks, but at least she took the facial like a pro.

But you did fuck up slightly by accepting her bizarre insistence on 'a condition not to review'. That would have set alarm bells ringing for me.

I had made mention of her reviews to her during the bid/decision process. It became clear as she talked at the outset that her condition was more to do with personal reasons. She did not want to be described as she was moving on with her life. I could respect that, but I couldn't respect being cheated, hence the review. 

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

So, blown out 2 hours prior to scheduled RB outcall with Love_LilyLove External Link/Members Only - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50344.0 - and what to do ?

Revert back to the long-time bid front-runner Sarah British.

Sarah was the early frontrunner for this RB having put in a bid of £180 for 2 hours. This was a discount from her advertised profile price of £250. This appeared an excellent offer what with her previous positive reviews here, so I sent her an email back. “To potentially seal the deal then, could you please:

1/ confirm the deal includes all advertised services.
2/ send me a face pic. I note that you have sent this to other people from reviews.”

She responded “Well i can confirm on no extras but i don’t send pics anymore. i wont budge on this either sorry”

This ultimately lost her the deal when Lily did send 2 face pics and offered the same price.

But, I was in a fix now, 2 hours to go and a potential wasted hotel on my hands so I emailed Sarah via AW:  “TODAY - RB BOOKING - ITS YOURS IF YOU CAN DO (+ mobile no).”   

1 Hour later I get a text saying she has responded to my email “What sort of time” and “There is a condition here however, i do not want any reviews and write ups on forums as i am retiring…” which I thought was a bit odd, but not wanting the thought of a hour slog 5 miles across town for plan C, I joked “OK, I’ll sign a contract if need be.”

She asked for the nearest tube station which I provided and said it was a 15-20 minute walk from there, but if she wanted to get a taxi to/from I would pay. She said “It’s OK I like the fresh air no need for extra expense”

So 1.20 hrs after scheduled start with Lily, Sarah arrived with a heavy bag. 

Timeline:

0-10 Mins: Sarah plonked herself down on the hard seat by the bed and we chatted. Well, she mainly talked. I didn’t want to rush her on the basis she had just walked with a heavy bag.
10-20 Mins: I offer to get her a drink from the bar as she wishes to take a shower. She decides to give me a first kiss.
20- 55 Mins: Great Round 1 – DFK, roving hands, Fab OWO, RO, sex in mish, cowgirl and doggy before popping. Great.
1.10 – 1.25: Utterly superb dtbj resulting in CIM/Facial.
1.35 - 1.40: RO on Sarah, but she is far too sensitive and pulls away saying she needs a shower
1.41: Sarah “Oh, I don’t know what time it is hun, but it feels about time and I need to be shooting off…..”
Me: “It’s X:XX” sternly – quite flatly insinuating we’re well short of 2 hrs.

She carries on waffling, gets dressed, we say our goodbyes and she leaves after 1:54 hrs.

Positives:

Lovely genuine girl next door type
Easy to get on with, but probably best you don’t have anything in common as she can talk and talk and talk.
Lovely kissing
Very responsive goose-bumply body to touch, but see below.
Great sloppy wet, saliva dribbled dtbj to base (where she holds it deliciously), ball licking and cim/facial.
2 very good rounds.

Negatives

Turned up in baggy clothes that did her no favours, but she looked really nice bathed in a towel and naked. Sexy figure.
Problem with that sensitive body is overly sensitive nipples and pussy. If you like RO, she probably won't be for you.
Time management – she gave me no inkling that she had to rush off. If she did, then why not point out at the outset and/or take the taxi/s I offered ?
No 3rd round.

Schoolboy errors on my part:

Not checking that a full 2 hour service time frame was still possible.
Being too grateful that she came at short notice.

Summary:

This would have been a positive for me at £140 for 90 mins, but it’s a neutral for 2 hours with no 3rd round at £180.

Return: Probably not. In any event ‘she’s retiring’

Recommend
: Yes if you want a great DTBJ and you pay for her true service time, but be mindful otherwise.

Good informative review, sorry to hear it wasn't a positive. ;)

sarahB

Hey Mr Brightside.

Absolutely no excuses from me here, I forgot i had arrived to you late, so i thought our time was up. I have just scrolled through our texts and I can see I did indeed leave slightly early. I am really sorry about this and would obviously have made it up to you had you wanted a repeat and i wasn't retiring.

I can be a bit too talkative, sometimes not. I found you engaging and fun :-). in all honesty, while i can be confident during the sex bit i am a bit nervous about making the first move sometimes. I usually run much over time.

As for being prescriptive, i have a super sensitive body which can be great in terms of responsiveness but if touched with too much pressure i just feel pain. Im not saying your touch was too hard, i just have unusually sensitive bits!

Re the baggy clothes, i think im a bit body dysmorphic as i always end up buying stuff too big And i always feel like i fill my clothes.

Sorry you had a bit of a crappy time and good luck with future fun.

CheeseInferno

Interesting as I just had an amazing time with the same young lady. She couldn't have been nicer and I overran by a good half hour as we were way too into pleasuring each other all ways and getting very sticky and messy. People are human and don't always click but sounds like you had a pretty decent tick list of her services to be honest. Sometimes the problem isn't always with the girl either, just saying... ;)

west8

Interesting as I just had an amazing time with the same young lady. She couldn't have been nicer and I overran by a good half hour as we were way too into pleasuring each other all ways and getting very sticky and messy. People are human and don't always click but sounds like you had a pretty decent tick list of her services to be honest. Sometimes the problem isn't always with the girl either, just saying... ;)

Wait a fucking minute. Us punters are the ones paying for the time, not the WG. Yes, the op might have slipped up when making the last minute booking, but it's clear from his account that Sarah British took the piss somewhat and delivered a sub-standard performance.

I get your point about chemistry totally and have written in my own reviews many times about 'clicking' with a WG. We've all been there. More importantly that any of that, however, is the fact that a WG actually only needs one skill: she needs to be able to act.

We all know we're not George fucking Clooney or David Gandy and we all know we're not Danny D or Keiran Lee either. That doesn't matter. What does matter is that for the duration of the time we pay for, the WG in question can effortlessly convince us that she'd rather be sucking our cock or having sex with us than any of the gentlemen listed above.

sarahB

Erm...at what point did he say my service was substandard? 

Time issue was not oppurtunistic it was just an honest mistake. As i said, if Mr Brightside would have wanted to see me again id have given him a free half hour punt and that still stands if he could do it before i leave on friday but it looks like I do his head in rather than arouse him ;)

west8

Time issue was not oppurtunistic it was just an honest mistake. As i said, if Mr Brightside would have wanted to see me again id have given him a free half hour punt and that still stands if he could do it before i leave on friday but it looks like I do his head in rather than arouse him ;)

I'm known as something of a 'fluffy' on here Sarah, so I'm not trying to be either discourteous or impertinent.

That said, to answer your question: did you read the ops review?

eg. 'RO on Sarah, but she is far too sensitive and pulls away saying she needs a shower'

sarahB

I don't ask for R.O, it is my job to please the punter not the other way round. So if somebody wants to do it i presume they want me to enjoy it. Acting yes, fine, tolerating something that causes me pain, no. R.O is actually my fave sex act but when done gently

CheeseInferno

We all know we're not George fucking Clooney or David Gandy and we all know we're not Danny D or Keiran Lee either.
Speak for yourself mate!  ;)

Quesadilla

Sorry you had your punt cut short Mr B - I had a great time with Sarah including a very nice extended 69 but after she came I do recall she was really very sensitive and RO was then definitely off the cards.  Not an issue as we had plenty of other things to crack on with. 

Better punt next time I hope!  :drinks:

west8

I don't ask for R.O, it is my job to please the punter not the other way round. So if somebody wants to do it i presume they want me to enjoy it. Acting yes, fine, tolerating something that causes me pain, no. R.O is actually my fave sex act but when done gently

ffs Mr Br1ghts1de, your tongue is simply too damn hard! :(

Speak for yourself mate!  ;)

Hahaha! Apparently Keiran Lee is going to work for Black & Decker when his career as a woodsman ends. No great surprise really as he's a bonafide tool. ;)

Online finn5555

Sorry you had a bad time Mr B I have only heard good things about Sarah  :hi:

endomorph

She is offering in calls in the City, or Stratford this week.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hey Mr Brightside.

Absolutely no excuses from me here, I forgot i had arrived to you late, so i thought our time was up. I have just scrolled through our texts and I can see I did indeed leave slightly early. I am really sorry about this and would obviously have made it up to you had you wanted a repeat and i wasn't retiring.

I can be a bit too talkative, sometimes not. I found you engaging and fun :-). in all honesty, while i can be confident during the sex bit i am a bit nervous about making the first move sometimes. I usually run much over time.

As for being prescriptive, i have a super sensitive body which can be great in terms of responsiveness but if touched with too much pressure i just feel pain. Im not saying your touch was too hard, i just have unusually sensitive bits!

Re the baggy clothes, i think im a bit body dysmorphic as i always end up buying stuff too big And i always feel like i fill my clothes.

Sorry you had a bit of a crappy time and good luck with future fun.

Hi Sarah.

Thanks for at least coming on here, being honest and openly admitting your time-keeping issues with my booking time.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Actually I thought |I had a very good connection with Sarah for our time together - a point she actually openly acknowledges in her post  :)

As for your last sentence you don't know me from fucking Adam pal, so best you keep your shit about other punters and their own personal time with other girls to yourself.  :bomb:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sarah, your performance was perfectly fine for the service part of our time together - as my review confirms (2 very good rounds). It was your time-keeping and the lack of a 3rd round that led me to a neutral rating.

If you are seriously offering a free half hour by recompense, then I can fit you in before Friday. I will PM you - and see if you can honour your word.  :unknown:

You didn't do my head in Sarah. It's just I found after a while it was probably best not to have certain things in common with you  ;)     

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

RO is one of my favourite activities. I felt I was very gentle with you and very respectful of your sensitive body - but perhaps not.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry you had your punt cut short Mr B - I had a great time with Sarah including a very nice extended 69 but after she came I do recall she was really very sensitive and RO was then definitely off the cards.  Not an issue as we had plenty of other things to crack on with. 

Better punt next time I hope!  :drinks:

Thanks Q. She declined 69 with me. Think she said she can't concentrate fully. To be fair to her, her dtbj is rather excellent and quite a sight to behold.

sarahB

Sarah, your performance was perfectly fine for the service part of our time together - as my review confirms (2 very good rounds). It was your time-keeping and the lack of a 3rd round that led me to a neutral rating.

If you are seriously offering a free half hour by recompense, then I can fit you in before Friday. I will PM you - and see if you can honour your word.  :unknown:

You didn't do my head in Sarah. It's just I found after a while it was probably best not to have certain things in common with you  ;)   

No PM yet but please feel free to pass by at my incall location tomorrow or Thurs morn. PM me or send me something on AW. I don't go back on my word. Night chaps :-)

west8

No PM yet but please feel free to pass by at my incall location tomorrow or Thurs morn. PM me or send me something on AW. I don't go back on my word. Night chaps :-)

Can't say fairer than that. You're onto a winner there Mr B. :hi: to Sarah for being so honest.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I've sent you 2 PM' Sarah. Ignore the first (didn't see your post here). Await to hear. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:54:45 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

west8

Did you claim your freebie, Mr Br1ghts1de?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Did you claim your freebie, Mr Br1ghts1de?

I tried!  :hi: I've exchanged PM's, AW Emails and texts with her to do so. ;)

She booked a hotel for the Wednesday that would have suited, but they apparently cancelled her booking without explanation when she showed up and she couldn't find an alternative :unknown:

She was apparently in Gatwick today which was no good for me. 

She has suggested another option, but I am awaiting a reply to the PM I sent her shortly before 4pm yesterday. 

I will update on here whatever happens. Here's still hoping  :cool:

west8

I tried!  :hi: I've exchanged PM's, AW Emails and texts with her to do so. ;)

She booked a hotel for the Wednesday that would have suited, but they apparently cancelled her booking without explanation when she showed up and she couldn't find an alternative :unknown:

She was apparently in Gatwick today which was no good for me. 

She has suggested another option, but I am awaiting a reply to the PM I sent her shortly before 4pm yesterday. 

I will update on here whatever happens. Here's still hoping  :cool:

Wow, an interesting development. Sarah sounds like a good 'un, so let's hope she keeps up her end ... I know you'll be keeping up yours!  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

3 weeks on, Sarah's profile is no longer active, she hasn't responded to my texts and she hasn't logged in here.

The cynic in me thinks she only made the offer to garner interest in a final incall day, before 'retiring'.

Would love to be proved wrong - in which case I will report back - but very much doubt it will happen now.

CheeseInferno

Yup, she was genuinely retiring, saw her a couple of days before she was off to new job and post-punting life elsewhere.