Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalyaAngel - Glasgow  (Read 4020 times)

13 review(s) for AnalyaAngel (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, called in morning and arranged an afternoon meet.  :thumbsup:

Flat is neat clean and tidy but is in run down block and area of Ibrox  :thumbsdown:

Met at door by beautiful young lady in stockings and corset with a much better figure than profile pics suggest  :wacko:

Quick drink and paperwork sorted, a little light kissing and removed corset to reveal stunning little pair of pert tits  :wacko:

OWO was good with lots of eye contact, then some RO, got covered up and went through the various positions,

Virtually no communication after initial offer of drink, hand pulled away if it went near her pussy, used her arms to constantly block any attempt to touch or kiss her tits, constantly moved her head to positions to avoid kissing, moved to positions as requested but showed no energy or enthusiasm at any point during punt, felt like a Romanian session  :diablo:

Feeling a bit pissed off I thought I might as well get one off the bucket list and suggested some anal, she answered that I was a little too big, but as my name suggests I wasn't believing that so a further prompt and a reluctant agreement and slipped in there no problem.  :thumbsup:

Overall very pretty and shapely young lady who provided services as listed except FK,, but lack of engagement and her blocking / avoidance moves really spoiled the experience. Wont be back but may suit the EE lovers  :drinks:

Offline J_H

I had a punt with Analya about 7 months ago.

At that time was one of the best punts, if not THE best, I had had. None of what you say rings a bell and I am sure the DFK was fine with her, though I don’t doubt what you say. Maybe she has just become jaded through time.

Thanks for the review, very timely, because I was kind of thinking about a trip back there – I probably won’t now.

Offline Courtney

Maybe she has just become jaded through time.

Aye....taking all that BB cum must be catching up with her.

Offline tazman1002001

Anyone else seen her since this neutral review...she now has a face pic up on her free pics.....not a bad looking girl
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Anyone else seen her since this neutral review...she now has a face pic up on her free pics.....not a bad looking girl
Not seen her since September but too be honest fairly accurate review about the hand pushing away etc nice looking girl good shag but bit mechanical

Offline mr small

She is definitely a good looking girl with a hot body Taz but service is not good.

There are also some comments about her doing BB on here, dont know if there is more information on this on other sites  :vomit:

chico1000

She gave me she had a curry the night before when I asked to try anal.  That was a butt of a passion killer.

Offline storemansteve

Glad I read that tread, was going to see her on Tuesday but will now go elsewhere - funny 'cod loads of really good FB in AW.

Offline hornysixtynine

Looks wise would love to have a go but she used to do BB (her flatmate did confirm this previously did she not). Even if she says she doesnt anymore, theres always that risk that old regulars still get to dip it in without the brolly

mavgoose

Yep.
Couple of early reviews ( on AW I think ) definitely mentioned BB.

Offline storemansteve

Even after the less than perfect feeback I thought I had beeter scratch an itch and see what Ana was like - was trying to decide between her and Emma X but though A had been missed off my passtimes for a bit so that decided it.
Tried to see her on Tuesday but she was off to the dentist so on Wednesday gave her a call - I was in the right area because of a helpful location earlier in the tread. Ana suggested meeting at 13.20 and after a few texts etc we met up at her apartment. The area is a bit run down and the block not great but the flat was fine.
She is definately pretty, much better than photos, lovely underwear etc. I won't go into full detail but kissing was FK, lovely body, reverse O went really well and she came very satisfactorily. OWO was great, A was offered fine and she seemed to be happy enough, changed condom and onto standard missionary - tried to get the condom off to CIM but it was rather tight and ended partly in it and partly over her.
Didn't have a shower but would next time - I will definately return soon and there was definately no keeping me away from her boobs or pussy so not sure why anyone else found that problem.
Will definately see her again but may have to meet Emma X first if she is in Glasgow rather than Edinburgh

Offline tazman1002001

Even after the less than perfect feeback I thought I had beeter scratch an itch and see what Ana was like - was trying to decide between her and Emma X but though A had been missed off my passtimes for a bit so that decided it.
Tried to see her on Tuesday but she was off to the dentist so on Wednesday gave her a call - I was in the right area because of a helpful location earlier in the tread. Ana suggested meeting at 13.20 and after a few texts etc we met up at her apartment. The area is a bit run down and the block not great but the flat was fine.
She is definately pretty, much better than photos, lovely underwear etc. I won't go into full detail but kissing was FK, lovely body, reverse O went really well and she came very satisfactorily. OWO was great, A was offered fine and she seemed to be happy enough, changed condom and onto standard missionary - tried to get the condom off to CIM but it was rather tight and ended partly in it and partly over her.
Didn't have a shower but would next time - I will definately return soon and there was definately no keeping me away from her boobs or pussy so not sure why anyone else found that problem.
Will definately see her again but may have to meet Emma X first if she is in Glasgow rather than Edinburgh

Why would you not go I to full detail....... This is what this forum is for?  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline storemansteve

Think that was fairly detailed to be honest, anything else you need to know?

Read the mixed reviews, thought I'd give it a punt myself. I have to agree with the less flattering reviews. The whole experience was kinda awkward and mechanical, in fact id say boring best describes it. OWO was ok, no enthusiasm, the sex was about the same. Had her on top first after the initial BJ...meh. Doggy afterwards, I was actually struggling to keep the wee man interested so asked her to pop it in her mouth to finish me off. Again a little mechanical, job done and I just wanted to get my gear on and regret spending my hard earned on the drive home. Good looking girl with a banging body but I won't be going back. Think I'll stick to being a munter hunter, they're usually grateful for some cock and cash.

mavgoose

I have came so very close to booking this girl before.(texted but she was busy).
Not going to try again .
Too many neutral & negatives.

Off my list now .!

Online Dogbreath

I saw her again last week, after a gap of several months. Reading the comments here, I was worried she might have gone off the boil, but she hasn't. I look like Rab C Nesbitt on a bad day, but she happily let me play with her tits, pussy & arse. I'd say go & see her - if you get the same service I did, you won't be disappointed.