Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishRachael-GFE on tour (Basildon)  (Read 3037 times)

4 review(s) for BritishRachael-GFE (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline roo222

External Link/Members Only

Kissing / Flirtatious Foreplay
Oral (Protected)
Sex in various positions (Rachael is very flexible)

Great VFM punt at £70 for a half hour. Personality, service and attitude were all great - friendly, lovely, naughty, cheeky GFE. Very professional too; towels on hand, shower offered, etc, etc.

I didn't especially fancy Rachael on arrival but I think that's mostly down to personal preference, and it's testament to how good the service was that I still had a great time. She was about 6' in heels, very nice body but didn't personally care for her face, looked initially kinda ghoulish in the dim hotel room light with big round eyes and mixed race features. She improved somehow after I visited the bathroom (eyes adjusted to the light...?) and I'm really glad I went through with the punt. Got me off very skillfully with some delightful fucking.

Wouldn't personally pay £150 for the hour, but if she's your type then she may well be worth it for you.

Offline NightKid

Wouldn't personally pay £150 for the hour

You shouldn't have to, because her 30 min rate is £70. £70 x 2 = £140 so another prossie with pricing fail.

Thanks for the review though.

Offline smiths

You shouldn't have to, because her 30 min rate is £70. £70 x 2 = £140 so another prossie with pricing fail.

Thanks for the review though.

Her hour rate has recently gone up as it was £140 when I punted with her. Changed her name a bit as well I see though not her A/W profile. Sorry should of said she hasn't changed her A/W numbered profile.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:43:19 am by smiths »

Offline NightKid

Her hour rate has recently gone up as it was £140 when I punted with her.

Aye, but if she was going to do a price hike then she should've thought of the half hour rate as well.
Cause one could just give her £140, say it's for 2 x 30 mins session back to back and she'll obviously not be able to refute that, hence my comment.

Offline roo222

I can honestly say that her maths skills and price structuring were not at all offputting when she had her lips wrapped around my cock, nor when I was slamming into her tight little cunt.

Seriously, it's £10 and she's just restructured her prices; I expect she'll clear it up if somebody points it out to her.

west8

I can honestly say that her maths skills and price structuring were not at all offputting when she had her lips wrapped around my cock, nor when I was slamming into her tight little cunt.

Exactly! :hi:

Offline NightKid

Off-putting will be an understatement if she asks that we pay £150 for the hour before wrapping her mouth or cunt around any cock.  :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's £10 and she's just restructured her prices; I expect she'll clear it up if somebody points it out to her.

Yet you were the one who claimed you wouldn't pay her per hour rate, so why the fuck are you defending her pricing now?  :dash:

Offline roo222

Starting an argument with a wg over a £10 price structure discrepancy is terrible form and is almost guaranteed to get you off on the wrong foot - especially if done with the attitude you're displaying about it here.

It's all very well to say 'you can't add up, I'm paying £140' but she's just as likely to say 'you can't read, it's £150'. Perhaps she even prefers and encourages shorter bookings. And whilst I don't care for her hour rate personally, it's for her to set a price and for us to bite or go elsewhere - not to try and circumvent her rates with how clever we are.

west8

Starting an argument with a wg over a £10 price structure discrepancy is terrible form and is almost guaranteed to get you off on the wrong foot - especially if done with the attitude you're displaying about it here.

It's all very well to say 'you can't add up, I'm paying £140' but she's just as likely to say 'you can't read, it's £150'. Perhaps she even prefers and encourages shorter bookings. And whilst I don't care for her hour rate personally, it's for her to set a price and for us to bite or go elsewhere - not to try and circumvent her rates with how clever we are.

Agreed. If you're going to dispute pricing, it's always better to do it juste après le punt.

I probably should have mentioned in my Lexi review that there was a brief disagreement about the fee. She insisted her stated rate was £110 when I knew it to be £120.

She begrudgingly accepted the 120, but has since confirmed that her rate is indeed 120.

Still, seems that 10 went a long way to securing one of the best punts of 2015! :drinks:

James999

Starting an argument with a wg over a £10 price structure discrepancy is terrible form

Especially if they have hands the size of fucking Shovels  :thumbsdown:

Offline NightKid

A discrepancy is a discrepancy, whether it involves £10, £100, £1000, etc. Therefore, we are perfectly entitled to pay the lower amount, while she advertises such rates.
And it would be her who's in the wrong if she refuses it, based on those grounds, regardless of whether you call it circumvention, negotiation, or whatever other terms from individual perspective.

Edit: And as for attitude, all I have left to say is; I think you've clearly displayed one which would belong on a forum that doesn't put the punter first.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:49:09 pm by NightKid »

Offline NightKid

I probably should have mentioned in my Lexi review that there was a brief disagreement about the fee. She insisted her stated rate was £110 when I knew it to be £120.

She begrudgingly accepted the 120, but has since confirmed that her rate is indeed 120.

So, you're saying you were the idiot who indirectly influenced her to bump up her rates?

west8

So, you're saying you were the idiot who indirectly influenced her to bump up her rates?

No, I'm saying (quite clearly) that you need to learn to read a little more carefully.

Her rate has never been 110.

Offline NightKid

Her rate has never been 110.

Bullshit, it was clearly the rate the bloke who reviewed her before you had paid: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50141.0 ... you even commented on that thread to verify it.
So now we have that bit of skulduggery to add to your list of shenanigans.

Christ in a handbasket, we have more wankers with anti-punter tendencies on here than I ever would've thought!  :scare:

west8

Bullshit, it was clearly the rate the bloke who reviewed her before you had paid: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50141.0 ... you even commented on that thread to verify it.
So now we have that bit of skulduggery to add to your list of shenanigans.

Christ in a handbasket, we have more wankers with anti-punter tendencies on here than I ever would've thought!  :scare:

You're clearly still struggling, so let me help you out.

when I knew it to be £120.

I had 120 counted in my pocket for a reason - 120 was the stated fee on Adultwork. As it was when the previous reviewer booked her.

If you wish to make yourself look like an idiot by digging any deeper, just let me know.

Offline NightKid

I had 120 counted in my pocket for a reason - 120 was the stated fee on Adultwork. As it was when the previous reviewer booked her.

But it wasn't the amount that he paid, which makes all the difference in the world.
And instead of doing something sensible like telling her to correct her advertised rate to £110 if she's insisting on it, you just had to encourage Lexi to do otherwise.

Oh well, I suppose it's my fault for expecting anything more from a barebacking, hotel-naming, rate-upping, anti-punter arsewipe like you.  :rolleyes:

west8

But it wasn't the amount that he paid, which makes all the difference in the world.
And instead of doing something sensible like telling her to correct her advertised rate to £110 if she's insisting on it, you just had to encourage Lexi to do otherwise.

Oh well, I suppose it's my fault for expecting anything more from a barebacking, hotel-naming, rate-upping, anti-punter arsewipe like you.  :rolleyes:

As usual you didn't want to admit you were wrong and simply had to persist in your attempt to distort the facts.

So, take a look at the image below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now, tell me how I could possibly have encouraged her to 'raise' her rate to £120 when it was already 120. Before I had even met her ...

I specifically asked the original reviewer for clarification because her stated rate at the time of his review for 1 hour was 120, but the op claimed to have paid 110.

Lexi herself genuinely thought she had selected 110 as her rate, but as the AW booking confirmation above makes abundantly clear, she was mistaken.

All that you have therefore helped to prove is two things:

1. The OP was the fortunate beneficiary, albeit inadvertently, of a £10 discount.
2. Lexi is a very honest girl. She genuinely believed I had foolishly attempted to overpay (and said as much by offering to return £10), when in fact I had simply paid the stated rate on her profile.

You also proved something far more important.

That you are an angry, frustrated individual who enjoys nothing more than vicariously 'living' through some form of warped, perceived enjoyment at the misfortune of others.

Offline NightKid

I have no wish to derail this thread further than it already has, so I'll move the discussion regarding Lexi to where it belongs and others can make up their mind about what you did there.

west8

I have no wish to derail this thread further than it already has, so I'll move the discussion regarding Lexi to where it belongs and others can make up their mind about what you did there.

You don't get out of it that easily. Either elaborate or be man enough to admit you were wrong.

Offline Hertsgent

On the plus side, I met Rachael and found her both very attractive and energetic ;-) Amusingly she mentioned she was doing accountancy, which was either an inaccuracy......or rather amusing given this thread ;-)

vt

Especially if they have hands the size of fucking Shovels  :thumbsdown:

So...6ft tall, hands like shovels, very straight-waisted, tries to get another tenner off every 1hr punter...

I wonder just how much Rachael has managed to tuck away!!  :unknown:

West8...I believe that's a mission you would enjoy!!  :D