Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Thai Nina  (Read 6281 times)

20 review(s) for Sexythai-nina (7 positive, 3 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline itk

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Not my usual punt, I prefer English and also like to review feedback before a punt. This was a spur of the moment punt a couple of weeks back whilst I had some unexpected spare time. A quick look of available girls on AW left me with limited choice, so I opted for Nina who a punting friend had recommended.
Communications were poor, broken English but she texted the address so no problem. I did have second thoughts because of the location, (on Unthank Road) but decided on giving a go. The walk up wasn't good, a lot of people around the doorway but once inside a quick tap on the door and I was in.
Nina is a very slim girl with big enhanced boobs and a truly fantastic arse. A quick peck on the cheek and with the money out of the way I got naked.
Nina was wearing a cream see-through dress and no underwear which was soon removed. Was offered a massage which I declined and started with some excellent OWO. She listened to how I wanted it done and responded well. She had no problems in allowing me to touch or finger her, and then on with protection for a fuck.
Now I'm not the biggest by any means, but penetration was quite difficult, by far the tightest pussy I've ever had. More lube was applied which seemed to solve the problem and she soon got a lovely rhythm going with cowgirl. Great missionary followed with her  knees behind her ears, before more OWO. I finished by kneeling across her and shooting over her tits and face.
Bathroom facilities were basic but acceptable for a clean up.

Negatives were the location, and general noise from outside her room door, as upon leaving many EE's were just outside the door smoking cigarettes. I would return if she were to get a more secure place, as it was a little off-putting.  Can't fault Nina's attitude or performance though

Offline socks

Was it one of those unstaffed hotels on Unthank Road?

Offline Prof1978

Are the photos on her profile accurate? I've been tempted to see her but not sure how genuine the photos are - if it is her she looks a pretty girl.

Offline myredsass

Good to hear she is a good punt, I have been thinking about seeing her for some time.

I was a little worried because a few weeks back she had 4 or 5 profiles on AW and I wasnt sure it wold actually be her you see.

Offline itk

Are the photos on her profile accurate? I've been tempted to see her but not sure how genuine the photos are - if it is her she looks a pretty girl.

It's definitely her in the pics, she is very slim with enhanced tits. The downside to the punt is the location, far too many people floating around and her door is right next to the main entrance.

Offline GreggCarter

I think you might have accidentally banged a post-op tranny mate!

Offline sxman

Do you know something we don't, she looks hot, why do you think she's a post op tranny?

Offline puntforfun

I have been with her and would say she is definitely  post-op. I have seen a few post-op pussy before and I can certainly tell the difference. As with her, I was not aloud to touch her pussy, a finger inside would give the game away !!

Offline sxman

I have been with her and would say she is definitely  post-op. I have seen a few post-op pussy before and I can certainly tell the difference. As with her, I was not aloud to touch her pussy, a finger inside would give the game away !!

Bloody hell, there is no mention of it on her profile, had me fooled by looking at pictures, not my thing so won't be visiting her.

Offline myredsass

Wow, didn't see that coming.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and although see looked amazing the whole experience was very rushed.

When it was over she asked what time the banks closed because she needed to get there which I thought explained why she was in a hurry

carefree

Sadly, she still looks fucking delicious :scare:

mark100max

i had a body to body massage from here, she is extermly hot