Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LSS London Street Sauna Edinburgh and Demi  (Read 7417 times)

chico1000

After a bit of banter with Marmalade on the respective merits of the punting scene in Glasgow and Edinburgh I decided to visit the capital to sample its delights and chose London Street Sauna.  As this was a first visit to a "Sauna" type experience I was a bit apprehensive and decided to do a bit of research on here. I could not really choose between London Street and Blair Street and eventually tossed a coin.  I phoned up the sauna the day before I was going and the management rattled of a list of girls who were going to be available for the day of my visit. I then did further research on here and came up with a short-list of which Demi was at the top.

As you open the door into the establishment you are immediately in the lounge with several girls and punters. It is quite a small lounge with a large flat screen TV on the wall.  There is a desk on the right with a lady manning the phones. She was very friendly and I opted for 45 mins in the room. She asked for a first name and offered me a locker key and attached purse for putting your money in.  I took the option of the locker and was shown downstairs by "Cat" who was a very hot looking Thai girl.  I was kind of hoping she would show me the cabins etc but perhaps it was busy and I was just shown to the showers and sauna.
 I then had a shower and went into the sauna  where there was a few other punters and was able to pick up useful recommendations from them I realized that the research on here was on the money.  There is plenty of robes, clean towels and flip flops and after a while in the sauna I went back up to the lounge.  The women behind the desk introduced the girls and give me a run down on who would be available later.  I was offered drinks by the girls in the lounge who were all dressed in their tunics.
I had a chat with one girl Ashley who was English and a student and was definitely getting tempted by her and Maria who was nice looking Greek girl.  I decided to wait and Demi appeared and it did not take me long to choose her.  She had long dark hair, attractive facially, a tight fit body. She was wearing the tunic and black thigh length socks and killer heels. She had a filthy sexy look and the look was equally matched in the room. I was taken down to the room by Demi and it had a big bed, a jacuzi and shower and huge ceiling and wall mirrors. 
As I was still a bit nervous Demi managed to relax me pretty quickly.  Demi offered a range of services and I opted for as many as possible. Demi was a first class professional with a lot of dirty talk but never over doing it.  She delivered all her services with aplomb and after we had finished we had a good chat. Her banter "is pure dead glasgae". It might be a bit annoying to sum but I had a good laugh with her and enjoyed her company.  On another post about Demi it was mentioned about her breasts and I noticed when she had her bra on her breasts looked pert and firm but when she took her bra off they sagged a bit.  She asked me about what I thought of them and she told me she was going to get a boob job. Demi ticked a lot of my boxes fresh, fit and clean with a dirty sexy look. No barriers to any of the services in-fact positively encouraged you to get as much as possible from the session.
 Demi can talk and although I enjoyed her banter my plan next time would be to occupy her mouth a bit longer.  A first class punt and although not as opulent as some establishments in likes of Barcelona I was quite impressed with LSS and will visit Demi and the Sauna again.

Offline foreverchanges

Best sauna review I've read on here for a long time.

I remember when I made my debut at LSS..they wore a lot less than the tunics back then :yahoo:..and need I say..7 girls ....7 Scots.

stuart_gla

Good info, good review, thanks for posting.

Offline Third Man

cheers for the info, plan to be in edin in a couple of weeks, and wasn't sure if I should try lss, bs or nt, think readin this I'll give lss a go.

Jimmy Choo

Nice to know Maria is still there been a couple of years since my last visit to LSS but I would go back to see her

cookieman

Chico 1000,

Can I say how dissapointed I am with a visit to Demi. I am not a boobs guy (as you mentioned she has saggy boobs) so decided to visit her. You said she ticked all boxes for you. I am a bit surprised which boxes. Her body was loose from all angles. The receptionist calls her mid-20's, but I think she is well above 35. I reckon you are on London street's or Demi's payroll by adding such comments about her.  :angry:

I wasted £80 today. I shall never trust your post from now.

Sorry!! :dash:

Offline ruggedscot

Horses for courses guy was pleased and provided a review - I sampled and liked her myself never wrote a review... each to their own

JazzMan

Chico 1000,

Can I say how dissapointed I am with a visit to Demi. I am not a boobs guy (as you mentioned she has saggy boobs) so decided to visit her. You said she ticked all boxes for you. I am a bit surprised which boxes. Her body was loose from all angles. The receptionist calls her mid-20's, but I think she is well above 35. I reckon you are on London street's or Demi's payroll by adding such comments about her.  :angry:

You would have seen what she looked like in the lounge, so why did you pick her?
 :wackogirl:

BootyAddict

Chico 1000,

She's not loose from all angles very decent figure. You sound like 'that guy'.

leatherlover999

Funny the demi I and others have reviewed works out at least three times a week, and is one off the friendliest and best looking wg I have ever been with and for the record I tried at least 5 before I chose demi.

JazzMan

Does anyone know which sauna this is that Demi in?

Hidden Image/Members Only

demilips

HI I am Demi the newguyhere whom has placed this bad comment about myself was very rough in the room and bit me on the shoulder and when I let him know I was not going to put up with that he went into a bad mood and thus has written this bad comment about me. I also work out at a gym and pay a private instructor to tone me up and my age is 27. as you can see from my other 3 reviews I have not had any other complaints. As to my breasts I am a c cup if you want a girl with big boobs why have the guys whom moan about them pick me.   :scare: :wackogirl: xxxxx

Offline TKovac

That's the lounge in new town sauna
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverchanges

Offline nike

Horses for courses guy was pleased and provided a review - I sampled and liked her myself never wrote a review... each to their own
Is this referring to my post in Leatherlover999's review?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49300.msg649640#msg649640

If so I did provide a review but it was not on her service or body but purely on her facial appearance and I wasn't pleased. As I have said previously beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and to me she was not beautiful at all, in fact if I saw her on the street I wouldn't look at her twice.
I had intended in booking her on my visit to LSS, based on the reviews here, as I am very partial to a good BJ, but after seeing her in the lounge I chose someone else.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
No offence to Demi's fan base, as I said before, horses for courses. :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 11:01:06 pm by nike »

chico1000

Chico 1000,

Is it Newguy or Newgirl or maybe oldgirl.  It takes all types and all that but I am somewhat angry that you think that I and by association that the other two guys who made a positive review are somehow in the payroll of LSS or Demi. Anybody with half a brain will see that my reviews are spread about the UK and also Spain.  I thought I gave a reasonably balanced review which was more about enthusiasm friendleness and service from a downright "durty" girl.  I mean durty in a good way.  For what it's worth I visited Demi again today and she went several extra miles to please me. I can't help feeling if you are real that you somehow pissed her off. If so that's too bad but don't falsely accuse me of nonsense.

chico1000

Meant to add that when I arrived at LSS I was intent on watching the second half of the rugby but the manager switched over to the music channel and would not change the Chanel until I went to the room with one of the girls.  No harm done on this occassion as we got gubbed by Ireland but worth bearing in mind as one of their rules.

Offline foreverchanges

Meant to add that when I arrived at LSS I was intent on watching the second half of the rugby but the manager switched over to the music channel and would not change the Chanel until I went to the room with one of the girls.  No harm done on this occassion as we got gubbed by Ireland but worth bearing in mind as one of their rules.

Never used to be like that but then again LSS is completely different these days from the place I remember.

cookieman

Is it Newguy or Newgirl or maybe oldgirl.  It takes all types and all that but I am somewhat angry that you think that I and by association that the other two guys who made a positive review are somehow in the payroll of LSS or Demi. Anybody with half a brain will see that my reviews are spread about the UK and also Spain.  I thought I gave a reasonably balanced review which was more about enthusiasm friendleness and service from a downright "durty" girl.  I mean durty in a good way.  For what it's worth I visited Demi again today and she went several extra miles to please me. I can't help feeling if you are real that you somehow pissed her off. If so that's too bad but don't falsely accuse me of nonsense.

Chico1000, I apologise to make you angry. I didn't mean to do that. It was my opinion only. In the real world I can't get HOT girls I believe, that's why I come to sauna. It is a fantasy. And Demi was not that type. Sorry Demi, I am sure you have a big fan following.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:27:01 pm by cookieman »

cookieman

HI I am Demi the newguyhere whom has placed this bad comment about myself was very rough in the room and bit me on the shoulder and when I let him know I was not going to put up with that he went into a bad mood and thus has written this bad comment about me. I also work out at a gym and pay a private instructor to tone me up and my age is 27. as you can see from my other 3 reviews I have not had any other complaints. As to my breasts I am a c cup if you want a girl with big boobs why have the guys whom moan about them pick me.   :scare: :wackogirl: xxxxx

Hi Demi, that's a lie that I bit you. And I wasn't in a bad mood. Anyways, I apologies for my comments here. I should keep it to myself. Hope we are cool.  ;) :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Chico's at least got 13 reviews up and newguy has got sfa so far.
Yet a review is just a review, even on here. Unless there was clear factual inaccuracies it seems pointless to take someone to town over it.
I don't think I've been with Demi as she's not on my list either as positive or negative, but if you take this thread with this other one that Nike pointed out, it seems balanced enough to me. UKP is the best guide going but it's not a crystal ball to your personal likes or guaranteed punt. I've been disappointed myself on occasion but one reads the reviews and makes up one's own mind. (By the way, working out in the gym means fuck all about boob sag, sorry!). Of course if Demi would like to post an unclothed photo of her boobs I'm sure we'd all welcome the data . . .

One other thing about LSS: I've always found it the case that, if you take a girl downstairs and change your mind immediately then you are generally welcome to pop back to reception and say so. It's a bit OTT though, I've only done it once. Try to do it discreetly (you might want to go back there on another occasion after all). Same if a girl behaves unacceptably, ask to have a quiet word privately with the management and explain the situation. There's a balance between what you are entitled to expect and what you ain't.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:55:55 pm by Marmalade »

cookieman

Chico's at least got 13 reviews up and newguy has got sfa so far.
Yet a review is just a review, even on here. Unless there was clear factual inaccuracies it seems pointless to take someone to town over it.
I don't think I've been with Demi as she's not on my list either as positive or negative, but if you take this thread with this other one that Nike pointed out, it seems balanced enough to me. UKP is the best guide going but it's not a crystal ball to your personal likes or guaranteed punt. I've been disappointed myself on occasion but one reads the reviews and makes up one's own mind. (By the way, working out in the gym means fuck all about boob sag, sorry!). Of course if Demi would like to post an unclothed photo of her boobs I'm sure we'd all welcome the data . . .

One other thing about LSS: I've always found it the case that, if you take a girl downstairs and change your mind immediately then you are generally welcome to pop back to reception and say so. It's a bit OTT though, I've only done it once. Try to do it discreetly (you might want to go back there on another occasion after all). Same if a girl behaves unacceptably, ask to have a quiet word privately with the management and explain the situation. There's a balance between what you are entitled to expect and what you ain't.

Thanks Marmalade,
Appreciate your comments and tips. And I so much agree that working out in the gym doesn't say anything about Bobbies.

Johnb121

London street sauna is one of the best things in the world n a spend fortunes in it n a don't care cause it's well worth it, the shower is brilliant sauna is class but the pussy is a different story all together n the tits, it's Ma new addiction n a canny help it would highly recommend, enjoy lads cause a sure fucking did

Online willie loman

London street sauna is one of the best things in the world n a spend fortunes in it n a don't care cause it's well worth it, the shower is brilliant sauna is class but the pussy is a different story all together n the tits, it's Ma new addiction n a canny help it would highly recommend, enjoy lads cause a sure fucking did

Its a bit like the playboy mansion, and at 75£ for 30 minutes, within most blokes budgets, they were showing the Chelsea game today, but didn't have time to while the afternoon away, saw in the lounge the maligned Kerry, looked quite nice to me.

JazzMan

Its a bit like the playboy mansion, and at 75£ for 30 minutes, within most blokes budgets, they were showing the Chelsea game today, but didn't have time to while the afternoon away, saw in the lounge the maligned Kerry, looked quite nice to me.

As long as she keeps her bra on and takes her tampon out she’s fine.
She doesn’t voluntarily take the bra off so no problem there then.

Offline Marmalade

It's a shame they don't all have unique IDs so that reviews could be auto-linked, the way they are with AW.

Online willie loman

As long as she keeps her bra on and takes her tampon out she’s fine.
She doesn’t voluntarily take the bra off so no problem there then.

She looked quite good in her shortie tunic that showed her bum cheeks, but as the lounge was filling up with other punters, I made my choice and went downstairs, I would have liked to have watched and listened for a bit to see what she was about.

JazzMan

She looked quite good in her shortie tunic that showed her bum cheeks, but as the lounge was filling up with other punters, I made my choice and went downstairs, I would have liked to have watched and listened for a bit to see what she was about.

I picked her because she had a nice bum,
But the rest of her body is a car crash.
Never seen a girl before who still had a tampon in.